General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

The Beauty of Walmart Bikes

Old 10-07-11, 03:00 PM
  #51  
SlimRider
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,804

Bikes: Raleigh Grand Prix, Giant Innova, Nishiki Sebring, Trek 7.5FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sixty Fiver View Post
I can already see your next thread...

Lycra... Why You Don't Need It.

Nope!

Thought that thread would never die!
SlimRider is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 03:05 PM
  #52  
Singlespeed92
No longer here
 
Singlespeed92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 621
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well...I can see the whole profit thing vs price of components. One thing I DO think they should be held accountable (and liable) for is that their products,whether a gas grille or a bicycle,should be properly assembled BEFORE the sale,so they can be safely used as sold. We as consumers should inspect products before we use them,but we shouldn't have to because Walmart (in this instance) doesn't give enough of a crap for our safety while using their products for them to see to it they're assembled properly. I RARELY have bought any bike products from a dept store,my OP Cruiser being the exception (my daughter's current and next bike is a NEXT,but they were gifted to her by family/friends-and hence difficult to turn down-and I completely went through them both).

It looked fairly well assembled in the store,LOL,good thing for me I knew to give it a good once over (and both know how,and am equipped to). Without getting too deep into the mechanics of it,lets just say it would not only have been difficult to ride as delivered,it would have been downright unsafe,though I have seen bikes in there assembled well worse than mine was. Also,they don't always honor their warrantee for "faulty parts" either...as delivered,the seatpost was defective (bent,as well as stripped seat/holding clamp),they refused to do anything about it,and pretty much escorted my wife out the door (she took it that day) pretty rudely (of course,his attitude was completely different when a pissed off husband showed up 30 minutes later,BTW ).

But what about the parents who know nothing about bikes,and buy one for their kids for Christmas thinking "what a kool bike!",not realising it's unsafe to ride as delivered? What happens when their kids get hurt (minor or seriously)?

Sorry...not really the subject here,was it? Closer to being on subject,I've seen several sweet builds over on ratrodbikes.com from Wallycruisers,and yeah,some of them (cruiser frames sitting in Walmart's bike section) do have a bit of beauty built into them Sometimes though,beauty really is only skin deep
Singlespeed92 is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 03:14 PM
  #53  
SlimRider
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,804

Bikes: Raleigh Grand Prix, Giant Innova, Nishiki Sebring, Trek 7.5FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Singlespeed92 View Post
Slim- I think in this day and age,even here,people just aren't used to someone being friendly/polite,possibly thinking there's an agenda,LOL! (I know sometimes I can come across as a real prick,for eg,though I don't necessarily mean to ) Keep posting,and keep being kind,Brother,hopefully it'll spread
Hey there Singlespeed92!

Your kind words have come quite timely!

I thank you for the encouragement. Sometimes the positive things both said and done, make life just a little bit more tolerable for us all...

NAMASTE

- Slim
SlimRider is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 03:15 PM
  #54  
Decatur_Tide
Airborne Marauder
 
Decatur_Tide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: River City
Posts: 98
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey Singlespeed92,

They definitely do not assemble them correctly. I took mine back apart when I got home with it. If I would have just got on it and started riding, I would probably have some skin missing or even worse.
Decatur_Tide is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 03:31 PM
  #55  
Singlespeed92
No longer here
 
Singlespeed92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 621
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Decatur_Tide View Post
Hey Singlespeed92,

They definitely do not assemble them correctly. I took mine back apart when I got home with it. If I would have just got on it and started riding, I would probably have some skin missing or even worse.
I feel ya. Had I just jumped on it and rode it,it would've hurt,LOL! It bugs me though-that someone not knowing anything about bikes buying,riding and getting hurt because of crappy assembly.

On the other end of the spectrum,we once lived between a LBS and a Walmart (still my prefer'd LBS,even at 2+ hours away ),the guy who assembled bikes at that particular Walmart was a bike guy,through and through,and was often on the weekly group rides the LBS had (never on a Walmart bike though...),often times we'd all pile in a van or three and head out to some sweet trail a few hours away for the day. He made sure every bike he assembled was assembled correctly. They eventually fired him because some components were...faulty...and he'd refuse to assemble and sell them ("they got tired of my bringing them broken-from-the-factory parts and making them return them for working parts,kept telling me 'put the bikes together as they come and put them opn the floor like we pay you to do' "... Of course,that may not be indicative of all Walmarts,just that specific store and that specific manager,way back when...
Singlespeed92 is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 03:36 PM
  #56  
wahoonc
Membership Not Required
 
wahoonc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: On the road-USA
Posts: 16,854

Bikes: Giant Excursion, Raleigh Sports, Raleigh R.S.W. Compact, Motobecane? and about 20 more! OMG

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Walmart bike...solid frame? I think not!

Aaron

__________________
Webshots is bailing out, if you find any of my posts with corrupt picture files and want to see them corrected please let me know. :(

ISO: A late 1980's Giant Iguana MTB frameset (or complete bike) 23" Red with yellow graphics.

"Cycling should be a way of life, not a hobby.
RIDE, YOU FOOL, RIDE!"
_Nicodemus

"Steel: nearly a thousand years of metallurgical development
Aluminum: barely a hundred
Which one would you rather have under your butt at 30mph?"
_krazygluon
wahoonc is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 03:43 PM
  #57  
Singlespeed92
No longer here
 
Singlespeed92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 621
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
LOL,good point! I wonder how many do come out of Wallymart looking like that ,can't be the only one

Fortunately,mine was only poor assembly (including an ungreased BB and HS),not poor welding...otherwise,it's not bad for what it is,and I got it for under 60 bucks thanks to some cosmetic scratches in the paint
Singlespeed92 is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 03:46 PM
  #58  
Decatur_Tide
Airborne Marauder
 
Decatur_Tide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: River City
Posts: 98
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wahoonc View Post
Walmart bike...solid frame? I think not!

Aaron

That is terrible welds. Mine looks nothing like that.
Decatur_Tide is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 03:52 PM
  #59  
SlimRider
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,804

Bikes: Raleigh Grand Prix, Giant Innova, Nishiki Sebring, Trek 7.5FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[QUOTE=wahoonc;13333898]Walmart bike...solid frame? I think not!

Aaron



Like I said Aaron,

Very little quality control!

That's a quality control issue. Besides, those are awful welds by anybody's standards.

Are you sure you didn't salvage that frame from somewhere else first?

I've seen hundreds, if not thousands of Walmart bikes before. I've never even come close to seeing anything that bad before. I'll just bet you were either given that from someone, or you salvaged it from somewhere. I don't even like Walmart, but I'll defend them on that one.


THAT DID NOT COME DIRECTLY TO YOU FROM WALMART!!!


That looks too poor, even by Walmart's standards....


- Slim

PS.

If this were a game of scrabble, I'd challenge that picture of a Walmart bike!

Last edited by SlimRider; 10-07-11 at 08:05 PM.
SlimRider is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 04:28 PM
  #60  
mymojo
Senior Member
 
mymojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Plano, Texxas
Posts: 517

Bikes: '10 Specialized Allez, '09 Cervelo S1, '93 Trek T200 (tandem), Rocky Mountain Metro 30

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SlimRider View Post
Despite the name-dropping...

I'm saying that your welds may be smoother and greater quality control was most likely used to produce your bike. However, you shouldn't be surprised if a Walmart bike frame outlasts either one of your frames.

- Slim
The name dropping is for a point of reference, thats all.

By your own admission the welds are probably better and the quality control is tighter. Therefore, under the same circumstances one should be extremely surprised if the Wal-mart bike outlasts either of the other examples.

If the welds are better, the quality control is tighter and the frame is lighter, then by definition, it is a much higher quality product.

If your theory held water then all the guys in the 41 would be riding Denalis with Di2. But they're not. Ask yourself why only you, and not the entire biking culture, have figured out that Wal-mart frames are as good as Felt or Cannondale....
mymojo is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 04:55 PM
  #61  
sathor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 177

Bikes: 2007 Schwinn Voyageur, 1974 Schwinn Varsity

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
strong frames, perhaps, but I have seen more than a few with tires marked with rider weight limits under 200 pounds while looking at walmart.
sathor is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 07:50 PM
  #62  
SlimRider
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,804

Bikes: Raleigh Grand Prix, Giant Innova, Nishiki Sebring, Trek 7.5FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mymojo View Post
The name dropping is for a point of reference, thats all.

By your own admission the welds are probably better and the quality control is tighter. Therefore, under the same circumstances one should be extremely surprised if the Wal-mart bike outlasts either of the other examples.

If the welds are better, the quality control is tighter and the frame is lighter, then by definition, it is a much higher quality product.

If your theory held water then all the guys in the 41 would be riding Denalis with Di2. But they're not. Ask yourself why only you, and not the entire biking culture, have figured out that Wal-mart frames are as good as Felt or Cannondale....
Hi there Mymojo!

I never said that they were just as good! Where did I say that?...

I did say that they're just as strong. Perhaps in many cases, even stronger, because they are grossly overbuilt!

They're tubing in many cases is wider and have thicker walls. That means stronger and stiffer! It also means, greater mass or weight. That's something that Specialized and Cervelo are focused upon.

- Slim

PS.

Sorry about the name-dropping bit...

Last edited by SlimRider; 10-07-11 at 08:47 PM.
SlimRider is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 07:54 PM
  #63  
SlimRider
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,804

Bikes: Raleigh Grand Prix, Giant Innova, Nishiki Sebring, Trek 7.5FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sathor View Post
strong frames, perhaps, but I have seen more than a few with tires marked with rider weight limits under 200 pounds while looking at walmart.
Hey there Sathor!

Yes! While they won't bar you from riding their bikes if you weigh 400 lbs., they do have to legally protect themselves, though. They therefore, state weight limits upon their frames. However, most obese people can ride safely as long as they don't try to go DH MTB racing on one.

- Slim

Last edited by SlimRider; 10-07-11 at 08:02 PM.
SlimRider is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 08:31 PM
  #64  
himespau 
Senior Member
 
himespau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 10,934
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1330 Post(s)
Liked 21 Times in 14 Posts
most of their mountain bikes say not to be taken off road for the same liability reasons.
himespau is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 08:46 PM
  #65  
wahoonc
Membership Not Required
 
wahoonc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: On the road-USA
Posts: 16,854

Bikes: Giant Excursion, Raleigh Sports, Raleigh R.S.W. Compact, Motobecane? and about 20 more! OMG

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[QUOTE=SlimRider;13333950]
Originally Posted by wahoonc View Post
Walmart bike...solid frame? I think not!

Aaron



Like I said Aaron,

Very little quality control!

That's a quality control issue. Besides, those are awful welds by anybody's standards.

Are you sure you didn't salvage that frame from somewhere else first?

I've seen hundreds, if not thousands of Walmart bikes before. I've never even come close to seeing anything that bad before. I'll just bet you were either given that from someone, or you salvaged it from somewhere. I don't even like Walmart, but I'll defend them on that one.


THAT DID NOT COME DIRECTLY TO YOU FROM WALMART!!!


That looks too poor, even by Walmart's standards....


- Slim

PS.

If this were a game of scrabble, I'd challenge that picture of a Walmart bike!
It came from WM...I bought it there

The rear wheel trashed in the first week, they didn't have another bike I wanted so the district manager made them give me a wheel off of a similar bike. FWIW this was a ~$80 bike at the time. I bought it for short term use on an industrial site. The crap floating around in the air is hell on metals and I did not want any of my good bikes subjected to that. I tried to find something at the local thrift stores or Goodwill but they were overpriced torn up WM bikes.

Aaron

__________________
Webshots is bailing out, if you find any of my posts with corrupt picture files and want to see them corrected please let me know. :(

ISO: A late 1980's Giant Iguana MTB frameset (or complete bike) 23" Red with yellow graphics.

"Cycling should be a way of life, not a hobby.
RIDE, YOU FOOL, RIDE!"
_Nicodemus

"Steel: nearly a thousand years of metallurgical development
Aluminum: barely a hundred
Which one would you rather have under your butt at 30mph?"
_krazygluon
wahoonc is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 08:52 PM
  #66  
stonefree
Icantre Member
 
stonefree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: the Bayou City perpetually under construction
Posts: 384

Bikes: 2001 DBR Axis TT, 1998 Trek 5500 OCLV, 1993 Trek 1100, 1971 Raleigh Grand Prix, 1972 Gitane Attic Beater

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SlimRider View Post
NAMASTE

- Slim
No mas

No mas
stonefree is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 08:57 PM
  #67  
downtube42
Senior Member
 
downtube42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,937

Bikes: Volae Team, '74ish Windsor Carrera Sport, Priority Eight, Nimbus MUni

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 23 Times in 16 Posts
The other major failure is in frame design. As in, appropriately proportioned tubing lengths. WM requirements are that it looks enough like a bike to sell, be priced at their target, and isn't going to get them sued. The supplier can do whatever they want to reduce cost as long as it stays in those parameters.
downtube42 is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 09:17 PM
  #68  
SlimRider
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,804

Bikes: Raleigh Grand Prix, Giant Innova, Nishiki Sebring, Trek 7.5FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by stonefree View Post
No mas

No mas
You're too funny, guy!

Adios Amigo

- Slim
SlimRider is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 09:19 PM
  #69  
SlimRider
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,804

Bikes: Raleigh Grand Prix, Giant Innova, Nishiki Sebring, Trek 7.5FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[QUOTE=wahoonc;13334901][QUOTE=SlimRider;13333950]

It came from WM...I bought it there

The rear wheel trashed in the first week, they didn't have another bike I wanted so the district manager made them give me a wheel off of a similar bike. FWIW this was a ~$80 bike at the time. I bought it for short term use on an industrial site. The crap floating around in the air is hell on metals and I did not want any of my good bikes subjected to that. I tried to find something at the local thrift stores or Goodwill but they were overpriced torn up WM bikes.

Aaron

Alright! I'm still saying that those welds look very suspicious, though...

I know what Walmart welds look like. I've been following Walmart and their bikes for years. I used to get bored and just ride up to Walmart, just to enjoy looking at bikes (...Yeah, I got it that bad...). I've stared at so many Walmart bike welds before, that its like looking at the back of my hand....

- Slim

Last edited by SlimRider; 10-07-11 at 09:23 PM.
SlimRider is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 09:31 PM
  #70  
SlimRider
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,804

Bikes: Raleigh Grand Prix, Giant Innova, Nishiki Sebring, Trek 7.5FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by downtube42 View Post
The other major failure is in frame design. As in, appropriately proportioned tubing lengths. WM requirements are that it looks enough like a bike to sell, be priced at their target, and isn't going to get them sued. The supplier can do whatever they want to reduce cost as long as it stays in those parameters.
The bicycle manufacturers are also restricted by industry guidelines, as well. Walmart bicycle manufacturers used 6061 aluminum bicycle tubing. That tubing is thicker and wider than standard tubing. In most cases, it is spot welded. The welds might not look artistic, but they're quite functional as they seal the union between tubes very efficiently.

There's a very good reason that those thicker and heavier tubes make the object look like a bicycle. It's because that's how strong bicycle frames are made. It's a very strong bicycle frame and therefore, has the potential to be a very good bicycle. We've just got to get Walmart to produce better components!

- Slim
SlimRider is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 09:38 PM
  #71  
Sixty Fiver
Bicycle Repair Man !!!
 
Sixty Fiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: YEG
Posts: 27,266

Bikes: See my sig...

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SlimRider View Post
Hey there Sathor!

Yes! While they won't bar you from riding their bikes if you weigh 400 lbs., they do have to legally protect themselves, though. They therefore, state weight limits upon their frames. However, most obese people can ride safely as long as they don't try to go DH MTB racing on one.

- Slim
Again... wrong.

The quality of the wheels on x mart bikes is as poor as anything else and they will not stand up to larger riders who are just pootling around.
Sixty Fiver is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 09:52 PM
  #72  
SlimRider
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,804

Bikes: Raleigh Grand Prix, Giant Innova, Nishiki Sebring, Trek 7.5FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sixty Fiver View Post
Again... wrong.

The quality of the wheels on x mart bikes is as poor as anything else and they will not stand up to larger riders who are just pootling around.
Sixty!


I used to be one of those obese riders who has ridden more than my share of Walmart bikes, after repair.

Never even came close to having any issues...

- Slim

PS.

Where was I wrong before, to be wrong AGAIN?
SlimRider is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 10:01 PM
  #73  
Sixty Fiver
Bicycle Repair Man !!!
 
Sixty Fiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: YEG
Posts: 27,266

Bikes: See my sig...

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SlimRider View Post
Sixty!


I used to be one of those obese riders who has ridden more than my share of Walmart bikes, after repair.

Never even came close to having any issues...

- Slim

PS.

Where was I wrong before, to be wrong AGAIN?
Your experience is singular and limited to your own experience... I have serviced thousands of bicycles and wheels and do build wheels for heavier riders as well as tandems and touring bikes to support greater riding loads as well as every other kind of wheel but bombproof wheels seem to be what people come top me most for.

Go visit the Clydes forum and check into some of their wheel threads as this is a constant source of problems for bigger, heavier riders in that stock wheel often will not stand up to this extra abuse... a 250 pound guy on a bike is the same as me and all my gear on my touring bikes.

Again... I see too many x mart bikes coming in with wheels that are thrashed after light use by normal sized riders because they were not properly built in the first place.
Sixty Fiver is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 10:14 PM
  #74  
SlimRider
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,804

Bikes: Raleigh Grand Prix, Giant Innova, Nishiki Sebring, Trek 7.5FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sixty Fiver View Post
Your experience is singular and limited to your own experience... I have serviced thousands of bicycles and wheels and do build wheels for heavier riders as well as tandems and touring bikes to support greater riding loads as well as every other kind of wheel but bombproof wheels seem to be what people come top me most for.

Go visit the Clydes forum and check into some of their wheel threads as this is a constant source of problems for bigger, heavier riders in that stock wheel often will not stand up to this extra abuse... a 250 pound guy on a bike is the same as me and all my gear on my touring bikes.

Again... I see too many x mart bikes coming in with wheels that are thrashed after light use by normal sized riders because they were not properly built in the first place.
The issue here though, is actually the frame, not the wheels. Since the wheels are components. We all know Walmart components are crappy. Therefore, our collective conclusions would have to be the same.

We are therefore, agreed!

- Slim
SlimRider is offline  
Old 10-07-11, 10:30 PM
  #75  
rekmeyata
Senior Member
 
rekmeyata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8,348
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
http://www.walmart.com/ip/700c-Mens-...d-Bike/5585800 There's a heavy bit of carbon.
rekmeyata is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.