Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Living Car Free
Reload this Page >

What's awesome about Living Car Free

Notices
Living Car Free Do you live car free or car light? Do you prefer to use alternative transportation (bicycles, walking, other human-powered or public transportation) for everyday activities whenever possible? Discuss your lifestyle here.

What's awesome about Living Car Free

Old 02-23-16, 06:16 AM
  #1  
scroungetech
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Amish Country, PA
Posts: 87

Bikes: Thorn Sherpa

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
What's awesome about Living Car Free

Ok, I'm admittedly only car lite, but here I 4 things I find awesome about LCF on my no-car-use days; 1: "parking" closer to my destination than any other type of vehicle. 2: Figuring out which "no outlet/dead end" street sign only apply to cars, ie urban exploration & finding shortcuts a car couldn't fit thru. 3: A utilitarian reason for exercise, rather than a boring stationary machine at a health club. 4: Hauling groceries in panniers just feels satisfying to me, not sure why.

What are some things you find awesome about LCF? And thx to Machka for suggesting the thread title.
scroungetech is offline  
Old 02-23-16, 06:45 AM
  #2  
Machka 
In Real Life
 
Machka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Down under down under
Posts: 52,043

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 139 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3168 Post(s)
Liked 437 Times in 263 Posts
I suggested the title?

I did start this thread ... https://www.bikeforums.net/living-car...t-because.html
Machka is offline  
Old 02-23-16, 02:58 PM
  #3  
scroungetech
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Amish Country, PA
Posts: 87

Bikes: Thorn Sherpa

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Yeah, I'll find the quote, it was from a few weeks ago at least.
scroungetech is offline  
Old 02-23-16, 03:01 PM
  #4  
CliffordK
Senior Member
 
CliffordK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Eugene, Oregon, USA
Posts: 25,258
Mentioned: 204 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13629 Post(s)
Liked 1,910 Times in 1,447 Posts
  • Cars, insurance, and gas are awfully expensive. It is extraordinary what one can save without paying it (or all the cool bike stuff one can buy with that money).
  • I'm bad at "exercising". Bike Commuting is like "free exercise".
CliffordK is online now  
Old 02-23-16, 03:17 PM
  #5  
scroungetech
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Amish Country, PA
Posts: 87

Bikes: Thorn Sherpa

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
So, I saw the idea for this thread in a now-closed thread that was titled something along the lines of "63% of US citizens can't afford a $500 car repair." Needless to say the thread got closed for the usual reasons, and I couldn't "reply with quote." So I copied and pasted the following quote within a quote, Machka quoting mconlonx:
Quote Originally Posted by mconlonx View Post
What I find unfortunate are those LCF proselytizers who see this forum more as the car-bashing forum than a "what's awesome about LCF" forum. They send out these hateful vibes to those who happen to own cars in wave after wave of hateful, disrespectful posts...
+1

It would be wonderful to see a whole lot more about "what's awesome about LCF"!

End copied section.
So I was barely caffeinated this morning before work when I thought, I'm gonna start a thread based on that thought. So here ya go...
scroungetech is offline  
Old 02-23-16, 04:40 PM
  #6  
wolfchild
Senior Member
 
wolfchild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Mississauga/Toronto, Ontario canada
Posts: 6,626

Bikes: I have 3 singlespeed/fixed gear bikes

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2094 Post(s)
Liked 905 Times in 457 Posts
After living car-light for a few years and then living car-free for 3 years I find nothing awesome or extraordinary about LCF...and so I went back to being car-light.
wolfchild is offline  
Old 02-23-16, 04:55 PM
  #7  
Ekdog
Senior Member
 
Ekdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seville, Spain
Posts: 4,403

Bikes: Brompton M6R, mountain bikes, Circe Omnis+ tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by scroungetech View Post
What are some things you find awesome about LCF?
1. The thought that each time a person gives up driving in my city, the air becomes a little cleaner, so we can all breathe a little easier--especially asthmatics--is awesome.

2. Not being part of the slaughter on our motorways is wonderful.

3. Not tooling around in a vehicle that is belching out toxic greenhouse gases into the atmosphere and contributing to global climate change makes me feel great.
Ekdog is offline  
Old 02-23-16, 05:28 PM
  #8  
Jim from Boston
Senior Member
 
Jim from Boston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,384
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Liked 210 Times in 165 Posts
What's awesome about Living Car Free

Originally Posted by scroungetech View Post
Ok, I'm admittedly only car lite, but here I 4 things I find awesome about LCF on my no-car-use days; 1: "parking" closer to my destination than any other type of vehicle. 2: Figuring out which "no outlet/dead end" street sign only apply to cars, ie urban exploration & finding shortcuts a car couldn't fit thru. 3: A utilitarian reason for exercise, rather than a boring stationary machine at a health club. 4: Hauling groceries in panniers just feels satisfying to me, not sure why.

What are some things you find awesome about LCF?...

Originally Posted by Ekdog View Post
1. The thought that each time a person gives up driving in my city, the air becomes a little cleaner, so we can all breathe a little easier--especially asthmatics--is awesome.

2. Not being part of the slaughter on our motorways is wonderful.

3. Not tooling around in a vehicle that is belching out toxic greenhouse gases into the atmosphere and contributing to global climate change makes me feel great.
I’m car-lite too, mostly due to family activities, but I’m the most amenable to car-free. My major motivation to ride is not sociopolitical, or environmental, but physical. However, a useful and enjoyable side benefit, it enhances my reputation.

Originally Posted by Jim from Boston View Post
My cycling reputation, mundane as my cycling might be to the hard-core cyclists, is always a source of amusement and conversation with my friends and acquaintances; e.g. in bad weather, “You didn’t ride your bike today, did you?,” or at fancy social events, “Did you ride your bike here?.” Always asked with amusement and respect.

I in turn often ask people where they live, because invariably I have ridden in their neighborhood, and that question usually sparks an engaging converstion.

One of the nicest compliments I have received at work is that I am credible, and I think my cycling reputation probably supports that image.

Last edited by Jim from Boston; 02-23-16 at 10:53 PM.
Jim from Boston is offline  
Old 02-23-16, 05:44 PM
  #9  
scroungetech
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Amish Country, PA
Posts: 87

Bikes: Thorn Sherpa

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
And Machka, sorry if I've recycled the sentiment of an existing thread that you started. I wasn't going for this cartoon's message:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Cartoon.jpg (58.6 KB, 154 views)
scroungetech is offline  
Old 02-24-16, 05:04 AM
  #10  
Lil Bear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: NW Montana
Posts: 81

Bikes: '02 Kona Lava Dome, '15 Origami Crane8... the rest are top secret :)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Only so much can fit in a backpack, so my wife and I meet and grocery shop after work, then walk or ride home together. What's awesome? More time together. Sappy? Yes. True? Yes again.
Lil Bear is offline  
Old 02-24-16, 06:58 AM
  #11  
Ekdog
Senior Member
 
Ekdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seville, Spain
Posts: 4,403

Bikes: Brompton M6R, mountain bikes, Circe Omnis+ tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Jim from Boston View Post
My major motivation to ride is not sociopolitical, or environmental, but physical. However, a useful and enjoyable side benefit, it enhances my reputation.
Are you under the impression that your physical well-being is somehow separate from the environment you live in? If your city is jammed with smog-belching cars, and you are breathing dirty air, you might want to get motivated about changing the situation. I don't understand your comments about reputation. Why is that important and who are the people you want to enjoy a good reputation with?
Ekdog is offline  
Old 02-24-16, 10:10 AM
  #12  
tandempower
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,355
Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8081 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by scroungetech View Post
What I find unfortunate are those LCF proselytizers who see this forum more as the car-bashing forum than a "what's awesome about LCF" forum. They send out these hateful vibes to those who happen to own cars in wave after wave of hateful, disrespectful posts....
I don't think you'll find many of us who hate cars per se', but there are many aspects of automotive-dominance and driving-dependency that are problematic and the hate starts to emerge when car-people get defensive and start attacking us for not keeping quiet about the problems. There are also people in many areas who are struggling to get better cycling and transit infrastructure, who encounter backlash politics from people who want to marginalize any form of transportation that's not driving. Given these various factors, it's not surprising that the 'vibe' can feel hateful, but you should consider the context and think about what it would take to have a truly positive discussion that includes the possibility of reducing automotive traffic for the benefit of environment and encouraging other forms of transportation that can reduce driving-dependency for more people.
tandempower is offline  
Old 02-24-16, 04:40 PM
  #13  
Jim from Boston
Senior Member
 
Jim from Boston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,384
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Liked 210 Times in 165 Posts
What's awesome about Living Car Free

Originally Posted by Jim from Boston View Post
… My major motivation to ride is not sociopolitical, or environmental, but physical...

Originally Posted by Ekdog View Post
Are you under the impression that your physical well-being is somehow separate from the environment you live in? If your city is jammed with smog-belching cars, and you are breathing dirty air, you might want to get motivated about changing the situation...
Thanks for reading my post and your reply. I had quoted your bullet points about the awesomeness of Living Car Free to contrast my appreciation of the (Car-Lite) lifestyle. My cycling history goes back to the “pre-Earth Days” of the 1960’s.

Originally Posted by Jim from Boston View Post
… Back in the 60’s in the Motor City, I had an “English Racer,’ and longed to tour at about age 14, but then joined the car culture. In Ann Arbor MI in the 70’s I really realized the utility of bicycles for commuting, and began touring on a five-speed Schwinn Suburban…

I have a really great commute that belies, IMO, the image of Boston as a city unfriendly to bicycling…To train for a century, I just do ever-lengthening routes to work.
Fortunately for me. I have never lived in a “city is jammed with smog-belching cars, and …breathing dirty air” (? Mexico City, Beijing) and I am certainly healthier for it. But environmental concerns just don’t motivate me to ride the miles and extreme weather (though once I was described as having the “smallest carbon footprint of anyone” in the organization where I work.) I don’t deny any contributions to “Green Living,” that I make, but I don’t tout them.

Notably too, the OP also did not list a "Green" rationale, other than, "Hauling groceries in panniers just feels satisfying to me, not sure why."

Originally Posted by Jim from Boston View Post
My cycling reputation, mundane as my cycling might be to the hard-core cyclists, is always a source of amusement and conversation with my friends and acquaintances...

One of the nicest compliments I have received at work is that I am credible, and I think my cycling reputation probably supports that image.

Originally Posted by Ekdog View Post
… I don't understand your comments about reputation. Why is that important and who are the people you want to enjoy a good reputation with?
I have used that quote about reputation on several threads, including this one on the Commuting Forum, ”Coworkers”

Originally Posted by Jim from Boston View Post
After over thirty years of cycle commuting, I have gotten a reputation among my co-workers, and indeed numerous other people in the organization. When the news of my cycling accident on a Friday night made the TV news, many people have told me that even though no name was mentioned, they knew it was me. I got a lot of cards and support afterwards, and on returning to work…

My relationships at work are certainly enhanced by my cycling reputation.

Originally Posted by Jim from Boston View Post
… Later this morning, about 11:00 AM, I got a call from Cape Cod from an old acquaintance about a business matter. As is my reputation as a Hardcore Cyclist, he casually asked me if I rode in today. The snowstorm had already begun down there. When I replied "Yes," he said “You're my Hero.."
I don't cycle (or live Car Lite) to enhance my reputation, but it is awesome and distinctive; in a similar vein, I've also got a reputation at work as a good dancer (from various social functions). Both are good things.
Jim from Boston is offline  
Old 02-24-16, 06:20 PM
  #14  
chewybrian 
"Florida Man"
 
chewybrian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: East Florida
Posts: 1,670

Bikes: '16 Bob Jackson rando, '66 Raleigh Superbe, 80 Nishiki Maxima, 07 Gary Fisher Utopia, 09 Surly LHT

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1290 Post(s)
Liked 791 Times in 439 Posts
Originally Posted by CliffordK View Post
  • Cars, insurance, and gas are awfully expensive. It is extraordinary what one can save without paying it (or all the cool bike stuff one can buy with that money).
  • I'm bad at "exercising". Bike Commuting is like "free exercise".
nailed it
__________________
Campione Del Mondo Immaginario
chewybrian is offline  
Old 02-25-16, 09:38 PM
  #15  
Ekdog
Senior Member
 
Ekdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seville, Spain
Posts: 4,403

Bikes: Brompton M6R, mountain bikes, Circe Omnis+ tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Jim from Boston View Post
Fortunately for me. I have never lived in a “city is jammed with smog-belching cars, and …breathing dirty air” (? Mexico City, Beijing) and I am certainly healthier for it.
Breathing Boston air is like smoking 5 cigarettes a year - Massachusetts news - Boston.com
Ekdog is offline  
Old 02-25-16, 10:35 PM
  #16  
Dahon.Steve
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 7,141
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by scroungetech View Post
So, I saw the idea for this thread in a now-closed thread that was titled something along the lines of "63% of US citizens can't afford a $500 car repair." Needless to say the thread got closed for the usual reasons
I created that thread where a study revealed how millions of Americans are practically broke unable to afford a costly auto repair.

What's awesome about living car free. It enabled me to be part of the 37% of the population that has more than $500.00 dollars in the bank! LOL

Actually, when you've been carfree for quarter of a century, there's nothing "awesome" about it anymore. It's natural like turning on the faucet and finding water. It's liberating.
Dahon.Steve is offline  
Old 02-26-16, 01:12 AM
  #17  
TuckertonRR
Senior Member
 
TuckertonRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Philadelphia PA
Posts: 572
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CliffordK View Post
  • Cars, insurance, and gas are awfully expensive. It is extraordinary what one can save without paying it (or all the cool bike stuff one can buy with that money).
  • I'm bad at "exercising". Bike Commuting is like "free exercise".
- Parking ($20 or more per day in big cities)
- Tickets (miscellaneous, speeding, BS revenue generator tix)
- an asset which can be seized by the State or a business

With the above, you know there are cameras which can track cars by license plates? So you can drive along roads, and mobile police cameras will snap your cars' picture. You're not as anonymous as you think you are in a car. Not that you're doing anything "wrong" or illegal, but, Big Brother likes when people have cars & drivers licenses. Makes people easier to track & control. No drivers license, no car....... You're *almost* off - grid right there!
TuckertonRR is offline  
Old 02-26-16, 02:08 AM
  #18  
Ty0604
Banned.
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 1,155

Bikes: 2017 Fuji Jari

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
There's a lot for me. Cost and convenience mainly. Find it much easier to go hop on the train and call it a day. $5 for an entire day and no need to worry about parking and someone else does the "driving." I'm lucky to live in an area where I don't need a car but I've never had my license. I started a thread in here back in November ("Never had my license") that received a record number of complaints and was closed.

LCF is a touchy subject for a lot of people.
Ty0604 is offline  
Old 02-26-16, 04:13 AM
  #19  
Ekdog
Senior Member
 
Ekdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seville, Spain
Posts: 4,403

Bikes: Brompton M6R, mountain bikes, Circe Omnis+ tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Ty0604 View Post
There's a lot for me. Cost and convenience mainly. Find it much easier to go hop on the train and call it a day. $5 for an entire day and no need to worry about parking and someone else does the "driving." I'm lucky to live in an area where I don't need a car but I've never had my license. I started a thread in here back in November ("Never had my license") that received a record number of complaints and was closed.

LCF is a touchy subject for a lot of people.
I'm like you. I love commuting by train and bike, but in this group anyone who dares start a thread or post a comment that might be considered the least bit pro-mass transit will be attacked by fanatics who trot out their tired "it's too expensive/we can't afford it/beware, that's socialism!/oh dear, that's big guv'ment!" diatribes. Any mention of the environment will be met with similar howls of protest from the same bunch, who delight in denying climate change and belittling anyone who admits to caring about it or expresses an interest in doing anything about it.
Ekdog is offline  
Old 02-26-16, 06:57 PM
  #20  
Dahon.Steve
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 7,141
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Ty0604 View Post
I started a thread in here back in November ("Never had my license") that received a record number of complaints and was closed.

LCF is a touchy subject for a lot of people.
Consider yourself lucky to have never owned a car or even a driver's license. How dare you come to this forum and share your carfree happiness with those that still own a vehicle and are suffering! .
Dahon.Steve is offline  
Old 02-26-16, 11:53 PM
  #21  
Ty0604
Banned.
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 1,155

Bikes: 2017 Fuji Jari

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dahon.Steve View Post
Consider yourself lucky to have never owned a car or even a driver's license. How dare you come to this forum and share your carfree happiness with those that still own a vehicle and are suffering! .
I've owned two cars with the intentions of getting my license but haven't owned one in 5 years or so. Doubt I'll ever own one again. I know how to drive in the event of an emergency and that's good enough.
Ty0604 is offline  
Old 02-27-16, 01:14 AM
  #22  
jfowler85
Senior Member
 
jfowler85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Zinj
Posts: 1,826

Bikes: '93 911 Turbo 3.6

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CliffordK View Post
  • Cars, insurance, and gas are awfully expensive. It is extraordinary what one can save without paying it (or all the cool bike stuff one can buy with that money).
  • I'm bad at "exercising". Bike Commuting is like "free exercise".
My 12 month insurance premium is cheaper than the bike I just purchased spread out over the same amount of time; gas is as cheap as its been in over a decade and my non-hybrid sedan gets over 40mpg on the freeway given low/moderate winds.

Agree with the exercising bit. Hammering to and from work is my daily fitness.
jfowler85 is offline  
Old 02-27-16, 01:23 AM
  #23  
Roody
Sophomoric Member
 
Roody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dancing in Lansing
Posts: 24,221
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 711 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
I think all the reasons mentioned so far apply to me. I have lots of reasons for being carfree and I get a lot of enjoyment from it. LCF is a win/win/win/win/... situation for me.
__________________

"Think Outside the Cage"
Roody is offline  
Old 02-27-16, 02:13 AM
  #24  
CliffordK
Senior Member
 
CliffordK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Eugene, Oregon, USA
Posts: 25,258
Mentioned: 204 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13629 Post(s)
Liked 1,910 Times in 1,447 Posts
Originally Posted by jfowler85 View Post
My 12 month insurance premium is cheaper than the bike I just purchased spread out over the same amount of time; gas is as cheap as its been in over a decade and my non-hybrid sedan gets over 40mpg on the freeway given low/moderate winds.

Agree with the exercising bit. Hammering to and from work is my daily fitness.
Did your bicycle last only 1 year?

When I divide the purchase price of my Full Campy Colnago by the number of years I've owned it and ridden it as my primary bicycle (a lot of commuting, but not car-free). The annual cost comes out to about the cost of 2 cups of coffee per year.

Now, there has been some parts and maintenance that has gone into the bike, but I doubt that I've put more into it than a single 6-month insurance premium.

I haven't ridden it a lot, but say if it displaced a gas guzzler at 20 mpg, it would have saved about 2,500 gallons of fuel.

My 5000 or so miles last year would have saved an additional 250 gallons of fuel.

Even if fuel is "cheap", the cost adds up.
CliffordK is online now  
Old 02-27-16, 04:00 AM
  #25  
scroungetech
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Amish Country, PA
Posts: 87

Bikes: Thorn Sherpa

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Another reason: If a friend sees me on the street, it's very simple to turn around and go talk, much easier than in a car. This happened to me the other day, a friend yelled out my name while I was riding past, and I made a quick 180 turn and went and said hi. I guess this equates to greater maneuverability, and an easier time connecting with other people who are also traveling by foot or by bike.

And another: Bike ciommuting for the last 3 years, I have gained an much more thorough knowledge of the topography of my town. It's one thing to know that a certain street has a hill on it. I enjoy the bigger picture of riding enough streets that I can view a town-wide topographical map in my mind.
scroungetech is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.