Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Living Car Free
Reload this Page >

How important is bicycling to you?

Notices
Living Car Free Do you live car free or car light? Do you prefer to use alternative transportation (bicycles, walking, other human-powered or public transportation) for everyday activities whenever possible? Discuss your lifestyle here.

How important is bicycling to you?

Old 11-16-12, 06:30 PM
  #51  
iheartbacon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 456
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Urban sprawl is so ugly and wasteful. San Antonio Texas is one of the worst I've lived in. To get anywhere you have to jump on the million lane interstate. It was a miserable place to live.
iheartbacon is offline  
Old 11-16-12, 08:52 PM
  #52  
Dahon.Steve
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 7,143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Wow! I guess my experience was similar in the past but since my accident, I've limited my bicycling to the weekends. The bus and train are more important to me for commuting purposes today like most of those who are carfree. Public transit is an option and I have the bicycle as an emergency should that not be the case. Furthermore, in situation when transit can't take me to a certain location, I have my bicycle with me to complete the journey especially if it's miles from the stop.

I've tried living with public transit alone and could not do it. I was unhappy with limited schedules and locations. With my bicycle, I actually enjoy using both again.
Dahon.Steve is offline  
Old 11-10-13, 02:29 AM
  #53  
Machka 
In Real Life
 
Machka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Down under down under
Posts: 52,115

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3198 Post(s)
Liked 522 Times in 303 Posts
How important is bicycling to you?

Originally Posted by bragi View Post
All of us, presumably, have an opinion about the role of bicycles in our lives. Here's my view:
Cycling has been an integral part of my life since I was born. I was born into a cycling family. And for the most part, we cycle for fun ... adventure ... a chance to travel and see the world. It is a lifestyle. I can't imagine living in a house without at least one bicycle in it ... and bicycle equipment, tools, gear, kit, books, magazines, stuff ... and ornaments. I've been surrounded by it all as long as I can remember.

My cycling kind of died off for a few years in my late teens/early 20s, but then I renewed my acquaintance with cycling 23 years ago for the fun of it, of course, and also for fitness. I was already walking and had started bodybuilding, but added cycling for the cardio. After a couple years, I determined that I enjoyed cycling more than bodybuilding, so I focussed on that.

A number of years later, I got into racing ... and then randonneuring and other long-distance cycling ... and then touring (although I had dabbled in touring before). It's the challenge, the excitement, the adventure, the discovery.

I've commuted by bicycle in that time too, but mostly as training for racing and randonneuring. And for quite a few years, it allowed me to sleep in! Taking the bus took about 45 minutes ... cycling took 20 minutes. I'll take an extra 25 minutes of sleep.

And I've ridden all sorts of different bicycles in that time ... all part of the fun.


For me ... the journey is just as important as the destination.
Machka is offline  
Old 11-10-13, 09:23 PM
  #54  
jacoblighter
Jacob Lighter
 
jacoblighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 29

Bikes: Huffy Holiday 1970s

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Very important. The first 3 years of college I lived within 5 miles of school and would commute by bike almost every day of the year(exceptions would be when I was sick or it was raining/snowing, in which case I would use my car or preferably take a bus). I'm staying in a different house this year that is considerably further away from school, which wouldn't be a problem but half of the commute is on highly trafficked roads with no bike lane and to be completely honest I'm pretty scared to try it. I've been making the commute to school with my car, but still do all of my local errands on bike and if there are no errands to do, I try and get atleast 4 or 5 miles in and without fail I feel like a million bucks afterwards. I totally agree with Roody on the idea that it's about the journey, not the destination. When I lived on the other side of town, I used to commute to the mall(5 miles) and when I got there I would walk around for about 15 minutes and couldn't wait to ride my bike back. Also the feeling that you can transport yourself and not spend any money or be dependent on gas or a car is just awesome.
jacoblighter is offline  
Old 11-10-13, 10:20 PM
  #55  
Rowan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 16,757
Mentioned: 125 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1444 Post(s)
Liked 59 Times in 33 Posts
Originally Posted by jacoblighter View Post
Very important. The first 3 years of college I lived within 5 miles of school and would commute by bike almost every day of the year(exceptions would be when I was sick or it was raining/snowing, in which case I would use my car or preferably take a bus). I'm staying in a different house this year that is considerably further away from school, which wouldn't be a problem but half of the commute is on highly trafficked roads with no bike lane and to be completely honest I'm pretty scared to try it. I've been making the commute to school with my car, but still do all of my local errands on bike and if there are no errands to do, I try and get atleast 4 or 5 miles in and without fail I feel like a million bucks afterwards. I totally agree with Roody on the idea that it's about the journey, not the destination. When I lived on the other side of town, I used to commute to the mall(5 miles) and when I got there I would walk around for about 15 minutes and couldn't wait to ride my bike back. Also the feeling that you can transport yourself and not spend any money or be dependent on gas or a car is just awesome.
Have you explored less-direct routes that may be safer. I know that in our case, we are now cut off from the direct route by a busy highway, but there is an alternative, albeit longer route that I have used several times.

I have coped with the busy highway route in the past, but the traffic volumes have increased. It's the one area where the bicycling infrastructure has fallen down a bit.
Rowan is offline  
Old 11-10-13, 10:23 PM
  #56  
daihard 
Just a person on bike
 
daihard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,939

Bikes: Specialized Roubaix Sport

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Newspaperguy View Post
I ride because I love to ride. The most obvious benefits saving money, going green, keeping in shape matter far less than the pleasure I get from a good ride. It's a special experience on a hot summer day, in spring or fall and on a snowy road in winter.

If the love of cycling ever goes away, it's time to put away the bike and find another way of getting around. But I don't see that happening.
I'm the same. I've only been cycling since July this year, but I'm so hooked to it, I can't imagine not riding my bike every day. I agree about the other benefits - saving money, getting fit, being nice to the environment and all. They are good, and I'm glad I'm making all those things happen. They are all secondary to the fun and excitement riding gives me, though.
__________________

The value of your life doesn't change based on the way you travel. - Dawn Schellenberg (SDOT)
daihard is offline  
Old 11-10-13, 10:26 PM
  #57  
spdntrxi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: East Bay Area ,CA
Posts: 1,700

Bikes: Parlee,BMC,Specialized and Trek

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Liked 53 Times in 34 Posts
I was really into it my HS/College days… then burned out. Now after knee injuries+ surgery is one of the few forms of exercise I can do ( and enjoy)… so I'm back into it again.
spdntrxi is offline  
Old 11-11-13, 01:55 AM
  #58  
Roody
Sophomoric Member
 
Roody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dancing in Lansing
Posts: 24,221
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 711 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by jacoblighter View Post
Very important. The first 3 years of college I lived within 5 miles of school and would commute by bike almost every day of the year(exceptions would be when I was sick or it was raining/snowing, in which case I would use my car or preferably take a bus). I'm staying in a different house this year that is considerably further away from school, which wouldn't be a problem but half of the commute is on highly trafficked roads with no bike lane and to be completely honest I'm pretty scared to try it. I've been making the commute to school with my car, but still do all of my local errands on bike and if there are no errands to do, I try and get atleast 4 or 5 miles in and without fail I feel like a million bucks afterwards. I totally agree with Roody on the idea that it's about the journey, not the destination. When I lived on the other side of town, I used to commute to the mall(5 miles) and when I got there I would walk around for about 15 minutes and couldn't wait to ride my bike back. Also the feeling that you can transport yourself and not spend any money or be dependent on gas or a car is just awesome.
Like Rowan said, there's a good chance that there is a more bike friendly route. If your city is laid out in a grid pattern, parallel roads may be better for riding. Otherwise, get out and explore. Shortcuts are everywhere, once you learn how to find them. Get on your bike and look for them...
__________________

"Think Outside the Cage"
Roody is offline  
Old 11-17-13, 03:03 PM
  #59  
Walter S
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Atlanta, GA. USA
Posts: 3,804

Bikes: Surly Long Haul Disc Trucker

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1015 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Newspaperguy View Post
I ride because I love to ride. The most obvious benefits saving money, going green, keeping in shape matter far less than the pleasure I get from a good ride. It's a special experience on a hot summer day, in spring or fall and on a snowy road in winter.

If the love of cycling ever goes away, it's time to put away the bike and find another way of getting around. But I don't see that happening.
+1. I just got back from a business trip where I was gone for a week. I have not been away from my bicycle for more than a day for about five years. Today I woke up, went out and rode around most of the day. The weather was nasty and drizzly (but not cold) and I absolutely loved it. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. But being reunited makes it fonder still.
Walter S is offline  
Old 11-17-13, 07:04 PM
  #60  
Sasquatch.
Senior Member
 
Sasquatch.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 85

Bikes: Trek 520 Disc

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bicycling started out as a way for me to get healthier. It has since evolved into a very important part of my life. I ride everyday and can't imagine life now without riding in it.
Sasquatch. is offline  
Old 11-17-13, 07:56 PM
  #61  
gerv 
In the right lane
 
gerv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Des Moines
Posts: 9,565

Bikes: 1974 Huffy 3 speed

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by spdntrxi View Post
I was really into it my HS/College days… then burned out. Now after knee injuries+ surgery is one of the few forms of exercise I can do ( and enjoy)… so I'm back into it again.
You had knee surgery and now you're riding a bike ... how does that work?
gerv is offline  
Old 11-17-13, 08:41 PM
  #62  
spdntrxi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: East Bay Area ,CA
Posts: 1,700

Bikes: Parlee,BMC,Specialized and Trek

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Liked 53 Times in 34 Posts
Originally Posted by gerv View Post
You had knee surgery and now you're riding a bike ... how does that work?
rotation is a lot easier on the knee then lateral( basketball/soccer) or up and down pounding (anything running).. so it works quite well. Restructured ACL+ torn meniscus= no fun.
spdntrxi is offline  
Old 11-18-13, 01:02 AM
  #63  
Eric S.
Senior Member
 
Eric S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 930

Bikes: '04 LeMond Buenos Aires, '82 Bianchi Nuova Racing, De Rosa SLX, Bridgestone MB-1, Guerciotti TSX, Torpado Aelle, LeMond Tourmalet 853, Bridgestone Radac

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Liked 44 Times in 34 Posts
Basically, an automobile owns you and you own a bicycle. Consider how much information is on a state's DMV website concerning just the ownership aspect of a vehicle.

I find bicycling to be about freedom, among all the other things previously pointed out. I pedal past people at bus stops in Las Vegas in July and think "I'd rather be getting somewhere in this heat than standing still waiting for a ride."
Eric S. is offline  
Old 11-18-13, 01:19 AM
  #64  
Roody
Sophomoric Member
 
Roody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dancing in Lansing
Posts: 24,221
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 711 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Eric S. View Post
Basically, an automobile owns you and you own a bicycle. Consider how much information is on a state's DMV website concerning just the ownership aspect of a vehicle.

I find bicycling to be about freedom, among all the other things previously pointed out. I pedal past people at bus stops in Las Vegas in July and think "I'd rather be getting somewhere in this heat than standing still waiting for a ride."
Absolutely true, but often overlooked. Freedom seems freer on a bicycle!

Even the marketers of automobiles seem to realize that bikes are the best symbols of freedom. If you look closely, many (maybe even most) car commercials have a bike somewhere in them. You might not have ever noticed these bikes, but now that I've mentioned it, you probably will.

Could this be one reason why people in cars often resent our presence on bikes? Might they be envious of the freedom we enjoy while they are imprisoned in little metal boxes?
__________________

"Think Outside the Cage"
Roody is offline  
Old 09-22-15, 08:42 PM
  #65  
Machka 
In Real Life
 
Machka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Down under down under
Posts: 52,115

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3198 Post(s)
Liked 522 Times in 303 Posts
Originally Posted by Machka View Post
Cycling has been an integral part of my life since I was born. I was born into a cycling family. And for the most part, we cycle for fun ... adventure ... a chance to travel and see the world. It is a lifestyle. I can't imagine living in a house without at least one bicycle in it ... and bicycle equipment, tools, gear, kit, books, magazines, stuff ... and ornaments. I've been surrounded by it all as long as I can remember.

My cycling kind of died off for a few years in my late teens/early 20s, but then I renewed my acquaintance with cycling 23 years ago for the fun of it, of course, and also for fitness. I was already walking and had started bodybuilding, but added cycling for the cardio. After a couple years, I determined that I enjoyed cycling more than bodybuilding, so I focussed on that.

A number of years later, I got into racing ... and then randonneuring and other long-distance cycling ... and then touring (although I had dabbled in touring before). It's the challenge, the excitement, the adventure, the discovery.

I've commuted by bicycle in that time too, but mostly as training for racing and randonneuring. And for quite a few years, it allowed me to sleep in! Taking the bus took about 45 minutes ... cycling took 20 minutes. I'll take an extra 25 minutes of sleep.

And I've ridden all sorts of different bicycles in that time ... all part of the fun.


For me ... the journey is just as important as the destination.

I'll just add this ....

Despite the fact that an illness (DVT) took a lot out of me for about a year from 2009, I still cycled. Not as much as I had, and I found it extremely frustrating that I couldn't do what I could before, but I still got out there and rode and rode and rode. I've been plugging away at it for the last few years ... and finally this year I actually feel strong enough to start doing longer rides again. As summer comes on, we'll see how we go!

Meanwhile, the bicycles have always been there. We actually had to get a house with the storage capacity for them all. I can't imagine life without bicycles.
Machka is offline  
Old 09-23-15, 12:39 AM
  #66  
Roody
Sophomoric Member
 
Roody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dancing in Lansing
Posts: 24,221
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 711 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
This thread is only three years old. Why, it's barely had time to get ripe!
__________________

"Think Outside the Cage"
Roody is offline  
Old 09-23-15, 05:14 AM
  #67  
Jim from Boston
Senior Member
 
Jim from Boston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,384
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Liked 215 Times in 169 Posts
How important is bicycling to you?

Originally Posted by Machka View Post
I'll just add this ....

Despite the fact that an illness (DVT) took a lot out of me for about a year from 2009, I still cycled... and finally this year I actually feel strong enough to start doing longer rides again. As summer comes on, we'll see how we go!

Meanwhile, the bicycles have always been there. We actually had to get a house with the storage capacity for them all. I can't imagine life without bicycles.

Originally Posted by Roody View Post
This thread is only three years old. Why, it's barely had time to get ripe!
@Machka, I’m always amused at how you resurrect these threads.

Originally Posted by Jim from Boston View Post
…My main reason to reply to this thread [”What stops you from riding?"] though is to ask, even rhetorically, why was this thread resurrected by the above post on 8/13/15, after the last preceding on 5/15/13?

Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike View Post
Why not?

My guess: an attempt to breath life into a fading list by one poster.

Also noted is the gallant effort by another to pick up the fallen standard of self appointed discussion list content monitor.
Anyways, since I never posted to this current thread, here is my most profound reflection on the question:

Originally Posted by Jim from Boston View Post
My magic moment when I realized what makes cycling fun (important) to me was at a lunch with two doctors about 20 years ago. We got to talking about the vicissitudes of life, like sudden death, or trival symptoms as harbingers of a serious disease. We eventually came around to that old chestnut to live life to the fullest everyday.

As we were leaving, the surgeon, a marathon runner, said, “Well, any day with a run in it is a good day for me.” I was already an avid cyclist and cycle commuter, and that clicked with me, any day with a ride in it is a good day for me.
Jim from Boston is offline  
Old 09-23-15, 06:53 AM
  #68  
ironwood
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Boston area
Posts: 1,974

Bikes: 1984 Bridgestone 400 1985Univega nouevo sport 650b conversion 1993b'stone RBT 1985 Schwinn Tempo

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
Liked 112 Times in 73 Posts
I'm glad that a thread that is actually about bicycling and bicycles, and not subjects such as prairie ecology and cockroaches, has been revived.

For me bicycles are a useful form of transportation, perhaps within a radius of five miles. It is efficient and often quicker than dirving

I've toured, including a tour across N America, and a number of tours in Europe.

I enjoy rehabbing old bikes that I get from the dump or yard sales. This feeds my inner mechanic.

I guess if bicycles didn't exist, I'd ride a horse.
ironwood is offline  
Old 09-23-15, 07:02 AM
  #69  
Jim from Boston
Senior Member
 
Jim from Boston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,384
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Liked 215 Times in 169 Posts
Originally Posted by ironwood (in Boston area) View Post
I'm glad that a thread that is actually about bicycling and bicycles, and not subjects such as prairie ecology and cockroaches, has been revived.

For me bicycles are a useful form of transportation, perhaps within a radius of five miles. It is efficient and often quicker than dirving

I've toured, including a tour across N America, and a number of tours in Europe.

I enjoy rehabbing old bikes that I get from the dump or yard sales. This feeds my inner mechanic.

I guess if bicycles didn't exist, I'd ride a horse.
Howdy neighbor,

I live in Kenmore Square, cycle commute year round, and too have cycled across the USA. So true, +10, about cycling as transportation in The Olde Towne.

Jim
Jim from Boston is offline  
Old 09-23-15, 07:20 AM
  #70  
Machka 
In Real Life
 
Machka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Down under down under
Posts: 52,115

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3198 Post(s)
Liked 522 Times in 303 Posts
Originally Posted by Jim from Boston View Post
How important is bicycling to you?


@Machka, Im always amused at how you resurrect these threads.
It amuses me too.

And, as ironwood noticed ... it's about bicycles!
Machka is offline  
Old 09-23-15, 10:06 AM
  #71  
Bandera
~>~
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: TX Hill Country
Posts: 5,932
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1112 Post(s)
Liked 173 Times in 113 Posts
Originally Posted by Machka View Post
It amuses me too.

And, as ironwood noticed ... it's about bicycles!
A stunning abnormality, and refreshing.

Just got back in from a long fixed gear ride, it's important to ride FG to maintain the supple powerful pedaling style that is useful for riding a bicycle.
Getting that free range chicken and a bag of fresh veg back from the farmer's mkt on the town bike is worth the effort.

-Bandera
Bandera is offline  
Old 09-23-15, 02:46 PM
  #72  
Smallwheels
Senior Member
 
Smallwheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: I'm in Helena Montana again.
Posts: 1,402
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Bicycling isn't important to me as it once was. I don't own one now. What is important to me is that all people have access to safe cycling routes. What I want is for as many people as possible to want to bicycle more places than they do now.

My two wheel ride is a Xootr. I love scootering more than cycling because of the physical motion needed to use one. It is more pleasant to me than cycling. It is slower though. I'm considering taking up inline skating. If I love that then I might sell the Xootr.
Smallwheels is offline  
Old 09-23-15, 02:48 PM
  #73  
10 Wheels
Galveston County Texas
 
10 Wheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In The Wind
Posts: 32,623

Bikes: 02 GTO, 2011 Magnum

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1210 Post(s)
Liked 893 Times in 439 Posts
Riding Keeps my Blood Sugar under control.
__________________
Fred "The Real Fred"

10 Wheels is offline  
Old 09-23-15, 03:06 PM
  #74  
Roody
Sophomoric Member
 
Roody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dancing in Lansing
Posts: 24,221
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 711 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Machka View Post
And, as ironwood noticed ... it's about bicycles!
Originally Posted by Bandera View Post
A stunning abnormality, and refreshing.
This is rich--coming from two of the top contributors on the threads that are NOT about bicycling. If you don't like a thread, you can always skip over it without penalty. If you do post repeatedly on it, I assume you must be enjoying it, or else you are a compulsive masochist.Which is it???
__________________

"Think Outside the Cage"
Roody is offline  
Old 09-23-15, 03:11 PM
  #75  
Roody
Sophomoric Member
 
Roody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dancing in Lansing
Posts: 24,221
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 711 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by 10 Wheels View Post
Riding Keeps my Blood Sugar under control.
Me too! I was diagnosed as pre-diabetic about 20 years ago, but kept it at bay with a good diet and lots of exercise. Then it evolved into full-blown diabetes when I was sick with something else. For a while I was even on insulin. But now that I'm able to exercise again, my blood sugars have fallen back to normal levels with no insulin needed. Weight loss contributes to the control of diabetes--also helped by exercise. Even blood pressure and cholesterol are controlled fully or in part by exercise and diet.
__________________

"Think Outside the Cage"
Roody is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.