Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Mountain Biking
Reload this Page >

New to me Schwinn Al Comp

Notices
Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

New to me Schwinn Al Comp

Old 10-07-23, 11:36 AM
  #26  
Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Greater Chicago Area
Posts: 250

Bikes: 1987 Schwinn Mirada, 1989 Trek 420, 1995 GT Timberline, 1979 Schwinn Super Le Tour, Co-Op DRT 1.3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked 85 Times in 49 Posts
Originally Posted by Hank McMauser
I'm going to keep riding in my naive little world. I know this bike isn't the best on the market, nor is it the least. I know it's leaps and bounds better than a next , or a hyper $99 special. For the price I gave($0.00) I feel it's a pretty good bargain. I'll upgrade it as I feel is necessary. I'm not going to be bombing this thing down any black diamond trails anytime soon, so I'm sure I'll be fine.
At my local trail system (I'm in the Midwest so it's not extreme, but it's still fun), I will occasionally see guys with bikes like yours having quite a good time. A few weeks ago when I was out there I talked with a guy who was new to the sport. He had a Schwinn similar to yours that he got for $50 and was upgrading over time as his budget allowed. He was very pleased with the bike and what he had done to improve it. And he also having a good time with it. Sometimes I see guys with even lower end bikes, once literally the aforementioned $99 Hyper special. They too, seem to be having a good time. Guess they're all just too dumb to know any better, huh?
Miradaman is offline  
Likes For Miradaman:
Old 10-07-23, 01:51 PM
  #27  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: socal
Posts: 4,184
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 863 Post(s)
Liked 782 Times in 591 Posts
When my kids were young, there were only so-called "bso's", which I kept well maintained and we had a blast riding everywhere (except the street). The gratifying aspect, thirty or so years later they all still ride. I guess they weren't too traumatized by the lack of titanium in their formative years. At least one of the bikes was passed down to all four, albeit with different paint and whatever was worn being replaced.
2old is offline  
Likes For 2old:
Old 10-07-23, 06:44 PM
  #28  
Clark W. Griswold
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: ,location, location
Posts: 13,054

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4165 Post(s)
Liked 3,730 Times in 2,486 Posts
Originally Posted by CrimsonEclipse
Uh oh, someone fell off the wagon again.
So are you calling me an alcoholic? Simply because I understand the difference in quality and am enjoying life? You don't understand how this works. I think the last time I had a drink was 2 months ago maybe and very rare before that. I don't drink much and when I do I rarely drink to get drunk and have maybe been drunk drunk 3 times in my life and I don't do drugs and have done cannabis edibles 4 times in my life and it is so rare and always in a safe space around people who know how to handle things and keep an eye on me should I need something more than a snack. Beyond that I don't really do anything to get inebriated and have really no addictions aside from bikes. I don't drink coffee and energy drinks are super duper rare so yeah you failed again.

But hey maybe you need help yourself and that is great please get help, if you need someone to talk with please I am happy to help or help you find someone. I have a lot of people who have struggled with alcohol in my life who have beaten it and one friend who has been sober for over 16 years. Alcoholism is no joke and if you need help get help! Sorry you aren't happy but there is a light at the end of the tunnel!
veganbikes is offline  
Old 10-08-23, 04:24 AM
  #29  
Amateur tinkerer
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Location: Panama City Florida
Posts: 46

Bikes: Schwinn DSB , Raleigh Mojave

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked 53 Times in 26 Posts
Speaking of saving from the landfill, I recently pulled this out of a dumpster, filled the tires and rode it around the neighborhood a few times, I quickly decided it wasnt for me with its 32" wheels and sold it to a very tall young fellow that commutes to work everyday. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to tell me how miserable this would be to be forced to ride this around the neighborhood , or get you to your job every day.
Hank McMauser is offline  
Likes For Hank McMauser:
Old 10-10-23, 06:33 PM
  #30  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: socal
Posts: 4,184
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 863 Post(s)
Liked 782 Times in 591 Posts
The Black 'n Blue Behemoth; with the corrosion removed, then polishing for the aluminum components, and sanding/paint for the steel frame and fork. The top tube is on its way to a blue fade. Obviously lots more work needed.
2old is offline  
Old 10-12-23, 12:02 AM
  #31  
Amateur tinkerer
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Location: Panama City Florida
Posts: 46

Bikes: Schwinn DSB , Raleigh Mojave

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked 53 Times in 26 Posts
Originally Posted by 2old
The Black 'n Blue Behemoth; with the corrosion removed, then polishing for the aluminum components, and sanding/paint for the steel frame and fork. The top tube is on its way to a blue fade. Obviously lots more work needed.
This reminds me of the frankenbikes we used to build as kids. It looks awesome!
Hank McMauser is offline  
Likes For Hank McMauser:
Old 10-12-23, 09:18 AM
  #32  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: socal
Posts: 4,184
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 863 Post(s)
Liked 782 Times in 591 Posts
Hank, thanks. The Micargi's forks have 110 mm spacing to accommodate the front motor suggesting the bike was made for it. Amp, the company supplying the "kit", has been out of business for 10 years or so.
2old is offline  
Old 11-02-23, 04:49 PM
  #33  
Amateur tinkerer
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Location: Panama City Florida
Posts: 46

Bikes: Schwinn DSB , Raleigh Mojave

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked 53 Times in 26 Posts

sold another one of the BSO's today out of the original 3/$40 lot. With a couple hours of cleaning, and tuning. I'm up $50, and have my bike to boot, and 2 people out there now have an economical way to get to and from their jobs. I'd say that's a win. I haven't been riding much, but I did order a set of wheels, new tires, and a cassette. So far I'm into it about $100 if you subtract what I've sold the others for.
wheelset off of Velomine, Weinmann xm280 on wheelsmith MT2000 hubs, along with a 7 speed 11-34 sunrace cassette.CST patrol tires from Summit. Cheap $5 grips off Amazon.


Last edited by Hank McMauser; 11-02-23 at 04:53 PM.
Hank McMauser is offline  
Likes For Hank McMauser:
Old 11-02-23, 09:08 PM
  #34  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: Illinois
Posts: 18

Bikes: 81' Schwinn Sports Tour, 95' Mongoose Threashold MTB, 23' Schwinn Taff Comp build

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Schwinn Taff Comp build

Only things stock on this Schwinn are the frame and seat post.


Total build including $124 Walmart purchase $700
Wireman134 is offline  
Likes For Wireman134:
Old 11-02-23, 09:11 PM
  #35  
Amateur tinkerer
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Location: Panama City Florida
Posts: 46

Bikes: Schwinn DSB , Raleigh Mojave

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked 53 Times in 26 Posts
I like that, what fork do you have there?
Hank McMauser is offline  
Likes For Hank McMauser:
Old 11-03-23, 10:00 AM
  #36  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: Illinois
Posts: 18

Bikes: 81' Schwinn Sports Tour, 95' Mongoose Threashold MTB, 23' Schwinn Taff Comp build

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Hank McMauser
I like that, what fork do you have there?
From a Amazon seller. Got it for $77 shipped (10% discount). It's a OEM Bolany Factory 32 air fork. Advertised as a XC fork. Holds air fine.120 psi for me. Has Manitou/ Fox parts some say. It's a straight steerer used with the Jessica 44/56 head set. Fox stickers will fool them all.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.mtbr.com/threads/bolany-...-here.1086640/
Wireman134 is offline  
Old 11-05-23, 07:50 PM
  #37  
Clark W. Griswold
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: ,location, location
Posts: 13,054

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4165 Post(s)
Liked 3,730 Times in 2,486 Posts
Originally Posted by Wireman134
From a Amazon seller. Got it for $77 shipped (10% discount). It's a OEM Bolany Factory 32 air fork. Advertised as a XC fork. Holds air fine.120 psi for me. Has Manitou/ Fox parts some say. It's a straight steerer used with the Jessica 44/56 head set. Fox stickers will fool them all.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.mtbr.com/threads/bolany-...-here.1086640/
NO, there are no Fox or Manitou parts on that fork. Whoever is claiming that is high on illegal drugs, it is designed to look like and perform like an extremely cheap knockoff of a Kashima coated fork and using some of the terminology that Fox uses but it is not related to Fox in any way shape or form. Fox stickers will fool nobody unless they too are high on illegal drugs. When it fails on you $77 probably won't cover the ambulance fees. Also it is not an OEM product because nobody is putting that fork on their bikes from the factory. Bologna is just selling on Amazon and maybe Alibaba and his 40 thieves not to actual bike manufacturers. OEM refers to companies producing products intended not for aftermarket use but to be used by another manufacturer there are some cases where they can do both but not in this case.

I think the only Fox fork currently with a straight 1 1/8 steerer that is not a dedicated DH fork is a 32 and it is only Performance so they don't do the Kashima coating.

My guess is the people trying to claim any sort of parts from actual well built respected brands is simply because for the most part suspension forks look similar because there really isn't a way to make them so radically different nor is there a point. Every manufacturer will have their own spin or in this case try and knock off other companies spins on things but they all from the outside look semi similar-ish.
veganbikes is offline  
Old 11-06-23, 04:17 PM
  #38  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: Illinois
Posts: 18

Bikes: 81' Schwinn Sports Tour, 95' Mongoose Threashold MTB, 23' Schwinn Taff Comp build

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
NO, there are no Fox or Manitou parts on that fork. Whoever is claiming that is high on illegal drugs, it is designed to look like and perform like an extremely cheap knockoff of a Kashima coated fork and using some of the terminology that Fox uses but it is not related to Fox in any way shape or form. Fox stickers will fool nobody unless they too are high on illegal drugs. When it fails on you $77 probably won't cover the ambulance fees. Also it is not an OEM product because nobody is putting that fork on their bikes from the factory. Bologna is just selling on Amazon and maybe Alibaba and his 40 thieves not to actual bike manufacturers. OEM refers to companies producing products intended not for aftermarket use but to be used by another manufacturer there are some cases where they can do both but not in this case.

I think the only Fox fork currently with a straight 1 1/8 steerer that is not a dedicated DH fork is a 32 and it is only Performance so they don't do the Kashima coating.

My guess is the people trying to claim any sort of parts from actual well built respected brands is simply because for the most part suspension forks look similar because there really isn't a way to make them so radically different nor is there a point. Every manufacturer will have their own spin or in this case try and knock off other companies spins on things but they all from the outside look semi similar-ish.
Thatís fine with me. Everything is made in Asia. From the same factories. Shimano is hurting, why. The tech is not rocket science. You just keep justifying your actions and let us simple folks prove you wrong on an occasion.
Wireman134 is offline  
Old 11-06-23, 05:01 PM
  #39  
Amateur tinkerer
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Location: Panama City Florida
Posts: 46

Bikes: Schwinn DSB , Raleigh Mojave

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked 53 Times in 26 Posts
Given the fact that most of us here are Americans, we tend to forget that there's something like 350 million of us, yet there's 7 billion people on this rock. There's probably products available in other countries under different names that we aren't even aware that they exist. What is brand new here in the states may have existed elsewhere for a long time. I'm not saying that's what is going on, just pointing out the possibility.
Hank McMauser is offline  
Likes For Hank McMauser:
Old 11-06-23, 06:36 PM
  #40  
Clark W. Griswold
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: ,location, location
Posts: 13,054

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4165 Post(s)
Liked 3,730 Times in 2,486 Posts
Originally Posted by Wireman134
Thatís fine with me. Everything is made in Asia. From the same factories. Shimano is hurting, why. The tech is not rocket science. You just keep justifying your actions and let us simple folks prove you wrong on an occasion.
No not everything is made in Asia and not every place in Asia has high quality manufacturing and no they aren't all coming from the same factories and certainly not Bologna forks It is a under $100 suspension fork it has as little quality as one could get. People love to think there is a magical third shift where they are just stealing stuff and putting different labels on it and selling it out the back door. That is a fun thought but not based in reality.

No the tech is not always rocket science but that doesn't really matter. Not everything has to be rocket science. In the end a quality fork is different from a non-quality fork and the while the outside may be slightly similar because again the outside will generally be slightly similar the insides are different and the quality of the outers is different.

I am curious what Shimano has to do with this? I don't believe if I mentioned them at all and their issues right now are mainly due to not coming out with 12 speed Di2 MTB stuff keeping up with SRAM. Plus they are still recovering from the endemic as they had factories closed at different periods and many of their factories ran at lower capacity. I get it you don't understand the industry that is fine, nobody was expecting that of you. Please don't lump Shimano into "they must be hurting because Jeff Bezos sells knockoffs that look kinda similar" because of a lack of understanding of how things work.
veganbikes is offline  
Old 11-06-23, 08:31 PM
  #41  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: North Central Wisconsin
Posts: 4,575
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2947 Post(s)
Liked 1,140 Times in 750 Posts
I think that fork from amazon qualifies as FSO just like the BSO in this thread.
prj71 is offline  
Old 11-07-23, 11:25 AM
  #42  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: Illinois
Posts: 18

Bikes: 81' Schwinn Sports Tour, 95' Mongoose Threashold MTB, 23' Schwinn Taff Comp build

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Shimano recovered in 2022 now not so much

Originally Posted by veganbikes
No not everything is made in Asia and not every place in Asia has high quality manufacturing and no they aren't all coming from the same factories and certainly not Bologna forks It is a under $100 suspension fork it has as little quality as one could get. People love to think there is a magical third shift where they are just stealing stuff and putting different labels on it and selling it out the back door. That is a fun thought but not based in reality.

No the tech is not always rocket science but that doesn't really matter. Not everything has to be rocket science. In the end a quality fork is different from a non-quality fork and the while the outside may be slightly similar because again the outside will generally be slightly similar the insides are different and the quality of the outers is different.

I am curious what Shimano has to do with this? I don't believe if I mentioned them at all and their issues right now are mainly due to not coming out with 12 speed Di2 MTB stuff keeping up with SRAM. Plus they are still recovering from the endemic as they had factories closed at different periods and many of their factories ran at lower capacity. I get it you don't understand the industry that is fine, nobody was expecting that of you. Please don't lump Shimano into "they must be hurting because Jeff Bezos sells knockoffs that look kinda similar" because of a lack of understanding of how things work.
https://road.cc/content/news/shimano...fall-18-302797
Wireman134 is offline  
Old 11-07-23, 11:54 AM
  #43  
Clark W. Griswold
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: ,location, location
Posts: 13,054

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4165 Post(s)
Liked 3,730 Times in 2,486 Posts
Ok so you didn't respond to really anything I said beyond an article about Shimano which doesn't really back up much of your argument. Good try though, it isn't a bad article.

I am curious what Shimano had to do with any of this still?
veganbikes is offline  
Old 11-07-23, 01:16 PM
  #44  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: North Central Wisconsin
Posts: 4,575
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2947 Post(s)
Liked 1,140 Times in 750 Posts
It's the whole bike industry. Not just Shimano.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlton...-say-analysts/

D- for effort. That somehow you tried make the connection of a junk fork on Amazon to Shimano sales dropping is laughable. Red herring...

Last edited by prj71; 11-07-23 at 01:28 PM.
prj71 is offline  
Likes For prj71:
Old 11-07-23, 02:19 PM
  #45  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: Illinois
Posts: 18

Bikes: 81' Schwinn Sports Tour, 95' Mongoose Threashold MTB, 23' Schwinn Taff Comp build

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by prj71
It's the whole bike industry. Not just Shimano.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlton...-say-analysts/

D- for effort. That somehow you tried make the connection of a junk fork on Amazon to Shimano sales dropping is laughable. Red herring...
Maybe when I get my bike shop IĒll see your point. You shop guys got to sell your story to make a living.
Wireman134 is offline  
Old 11-07-23, 02:54 PM
  #46  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: North Central Wisconsin
Posts: 4,575
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2947 Post(s)
Liked 1,140 Times in 750 Posts
I'm not a shop guy. Don't own a shop or work at a shop. Even if I did...Has nothing to do with a $77 Amazon fork.
prj71 is offline  
Likes For prj71:
Old 11-07-23, 04:46 PM
  #47  
Clark W. Griswold
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: ,location, location
Posts: 13,054

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4165 Post(s)
Liked 3,730 Times in 2,486 Posts
Originally Posted by Wireman134
Maybe when I get my bike shop IĒll see your point. You shop guys got to sell your story to make a living.
Sell my story? What story, I don't have to make anything up to make a living. I guess you were living under a rock from 2019-2023 and just came out? Also the article posted as from Forbes, not from a cycling magazine in fact far from it. However regardless the facts are the facts and you are trying to pull something out of thin air (or your rear end which is quite thick acrid air) and not even really backing it up.

As prj71 noted none of this has anything to do with the cheap fork! I guess you cannot defend that thing either, which would be a tough one but you also cannot defend your position on Shimano which is an odd position to have given the facts presented and the facts easily found.
veganbikes is offline  
Old 11-07-23, 05:27 PM
  #48  
Clark W. Griswold
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: ,location, location
Posts: 13,054

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4165 Post(s)
Liked 3,730 Times in 2,486 Posts
Also on the topic of fakes/knockoffs Adam Savage (of Mythbusters fame) has some excellent videos on the subject with some Apple products even if not bike related still quite a fun watch and eye opening for those who believe they are the same or just the tech geeks inside of us:
(this just came out today)
veganbikes is offline  
Old 11-07-23, 07:33 PM
  #49  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 995
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
Liked 524 Times in 301 Posts
Originally Posted by Hank McMauser

sold another one of the BSO's today out of the original 3/$40 lot. With a couple hours of cleaning, and tuning. I'm up $50, and have my bike to boot, and 2 people out there now have an economical way to get to and from their jobs. I'd say that's a win. I haven't been riding much, but I did order a set of wheels, new tires, and a cassette. So far I'm into it about $100 if you subtract what I've sold the others for.
wheelset off of Velomine, Weinmann xm280 on wheelsmith MT2000 hubs, along with a 7 speed 11-34 sunrace cassette.CST patrol tires from Summit. Cheap $5 grips off Amazon.

Originally Posted by Wireman134
Only things stock on this Schwinn are the frame and seat post.


Total build including $124 Walmart purchase $700
I'd appreciate it if you two would stop having an enjoyable and fulfilling experience with inexpensive bicycles.

You're triggering the Misery Brigade (tm) and hurting their fee-fees.

So would you kindly go out and purchase a $5000 bike so you can be a REAL Cyclist, that would be grand.
(and don't forget to advertise with you clothing)

((the nerve of some people))
CrimsonEclipse is offline  
Likes For CrimsonEclipse:
Old 11-07-23, 09:10 PM
  #50  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: North Central Wisconsin
Posts: 4,575
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2947 Post(s)
Liked 1,140 Times in 750 Posts
Well...There's good bikes and the junk above that's not even remotely trail worthy.
prj71 is offline  
Likes For prj71:

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.