Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Mountain Biking
Reload this Page >

King hub compatible 11t cog/driver?

Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

King hub compatible 11t cog/driver?

Old 04-01-07, 07:44 PM
  #1  
KinetikBiker
Dig.
Thread Starter
 
KinetikBiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: VA
Posts: 6,168

Bikes: S&M, Nishiki

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
King hub compatible 11t cog/driver?

Sorry if there is another thread on this but i searched and found nothing.

I ride bmx and am in search of a new hub. I heard King hubs were really nice but when i went to their website i saw they only had cogs/drivers to 12t. I was wondering if there are any companys that make an 11t cog/driver that will fit onto the King hub. I would be purchasing the BMX version of the hub if that makes a difference.

I figured i'd post this in the MTB thread because King seems to be more of an MTB company and not many BMX riders have the hubs...

Thanks.
KinetikBiker is offline  
Old 04-02-07, 12:49 AM
  #2  
mx_599
Lost in the Black Hills
 
mx_599's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5,725
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KinetikBiker
Sorry if there is another thread on this but i searched and found nothing.

I ride bmx and am in search of a new hub. I heard King hubs were really nice but when i went to their website i saw they only had cogs/drivers to 12t. I was wondering if there are any companys that make an 11t cog/driver that will fit onto the King hub. I would be purchasing the BMX version of the hub if that makes a difference.

I figured i'd post this in the MTB thread because King seems to be more of an MTB company and not many BMX riders have the hubs...

Thanks.
would it kill you to put a few more teeth up front?
mx_599 is offline  
Old 04-02-07, 05:41 AM
  #3  
KinetikBiker
Dig.
Thread Starter
 
KinetikBiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: VA
Posts: 6,168

Bikes: S&M, Nishiki

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mx_599
would it kill you to put a few more teeth up front?
Considering how much that hub costs, yes. I'm broke, if i buy this hub and lace it up it's going to just about empty my bank account!
KinetikBiker is offline  
Old 04-02-07, 06:31 PM
  #4  
mx_599
Lost in the Black Hills
 
mx_599's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5,725
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KinetikBiker
Considering how much that hub costs, yes. I'm broke, if i buy this hub and lace it up it's going to just about empty my bank account!
maybe you could start a collection fund on the bmx forum to buy you a chainring with more teeth.
mx_599 is offline  
Old 04-02-07, 06:36 PM
  #5  
taylor p
Senior Member
 
taylor p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Brainerd MN
Posts: 999
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mx_599
maybe you could start a collection fund on the bmx forum to buy you a chainring with more teeth.
taylor p is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
orbThorn
Rides and Races
0
10-24-06 06:35 PM
Moistfly
General Cycling Discussion
1
04-18-05 03:10 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.