Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Mountain Biking
Reload this Page >

Can I ride a Mountain Bike on asphalte (HELP)

Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

Can I ride a Mountain Bike on asphalte (HELP)

Old 04-26-07, 02:50 PM
  #1  
biciklo
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Can I ride a Mountain Bike on asphalte (HELP)

I like to ride a lot, but I mostly ride in the city and on asphalte. I like mountain riding, but there's no such surfaces here.

This bike caught my eye, but it's a mountain bike, is it possible to ride it on asphalte? What will happen to the tires? Or is this just a stupid idea, and I should go for a road bike.

I like this bike, but i don't know if it's too small, I'm 6'3''. Should the sit and handles adjustment be enough.

On another page, i've seen for some bikes, different sizes for a lot of parts, including frame, to choose from. How will I ever know which sizes fit me. And most sellers don't have the option of choosing sizes, I think. So will I be stuck with a bicycle too small or too big?

Here's the bike I was interested in.

http://www.abccycles.com/big_pix.php?pid=7529
biciklo is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 02:57 PM
  #2  
Pamestique 
Shredding Grandma!
 
Pamestique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,803

Bikes: I don't own any bikes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My thoughts have always been if you plan on riding on the road or asphalt surfaces buy a road bike or a comfort bike. If you plan on riding on dirt trails or hard packed dirt roads buy a mountain bike. You can indeed ride a mountain bike on the road but keep in mind you will be doing much more work than folks with the right bike and thinner tires. You can trade out the wide knobbies for road slicks to give you less friction, more ease and speed.

I say, get what you want and just ride. You can always upgrade if the passion keeps going.

Note at 6'3" you should be looking at a large or extra large frame - about 21 - 22 (I'm 5'8" and ride a 17 or medium frame). If you are concerned about a bike holding your weight so that's why you are considering a mountain bike, consider getting a steel frame road bike. New steel is very light weight but very sturdy.

BTW NEVER BUY A BIKE - even if it is the only one available - THAT DOES NOT FIT YOU!!!! If the shop only has 17 bikes, go someplace else. Fit is an ultra important consideration for a thousand reasons.

Last edited by Pamestique; 04-30-07 at 06:22 AM.
Pamestique is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 03:14 PM
  #3  
Jameson
Senior Member
 
Jameson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 335
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
It will explode into pieces. Mountain bike tires cannot take the high frequency vibrations caused by running them on paved surfaces. The harmonic imbalances will agitate the frames metallurgic ionical axis causing it to blow up. This is a mountain bike with a rigid fork! Imagine what a suspension fork is like! The fluid boils and spews as shards of aluminum/steel/etc fill the air. Or maybe the paint falls off like a discarded snake skin, I forget. Thingamaturgical ioic axis vibrations are a serious matter, so do not try to ride a mountain bike any where other than a mountain. You.Will.Die.
Jameson is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 03:16 PM
  #4  
biciklo
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
To the last replier, are you serious?

My previous bike was a cheap mountain bike, I rode it a lot on asphalte, and nothing ever happened to it.
biciklo is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 03:19 PM
  #5  
biciklo
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I didn't understand all those words u used.
biciklo is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 03:24 PM
  #6  
roundnround
Trail Seeker
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: VA/NC eastern Border.
Posts: 37

Bikes: '99 Schwinn Mesa

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Jameson is snowing you big time.

I agree get what you want. Worst case scenario with the MTB in the city is you end up wanting to do some urban assaults on the cityscape.
roundnround is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 03:35 PM
  #7  
Jack Hammer
Senior Member
 
Jack Hammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 80
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
He's being sarcastic. A mountain bike is fine for city riding. It will be noticeably less work if you swap out the knobby tires for some slicks. Try to get fatter slicks, ~2.0, not the 1.25's. If you plan on doing long rides, get a road bike. But for tooling around town a mountain bike is fine.

FTR, I have a road bike, a full-suspension mountain bike, and a hard tail mountain bike. I use the road bike for long and/or faster rides. I use the FS mtb for mtb'ing only. I use the HT mtb for my around town, my daily beater, and my commuting bike. It has knobbies on it. I used to use slicks, but found it was too easy. When I went trail riding my legs weren't as strong as when I rode with knobbies on the street - I like the extra excercise, YMMV. Plus the mtb rides nicer on beat up rough surfaces.

I did a 30 mile charity ride on the HT w/ knobbies and started feeling it from around the 20 mile mark. The next one I did was a 50 mile ride on the same bike with Moby 2.0 slicks. Nothing to it. Nice and comfy the whole ride. With energy to spare. It was just slower going than with a road bike. (Actually that ride is when I decided to buy a road bike - for faster speeds and longer rides).

Jack
Jack Hammer is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 03:51 PM
  #8  
WannaGetGood
B*ck From Th* D**d
 
WannaGetGood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 2,479

Bikes: 2015 Kona Process 153

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Throw some skids on it and it will be good to go.
WannaGetGood is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 03:56 PM
  #9  
jonbth
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 190
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I prefer a mountain bike on the pavement because they are more comfortable than road bikes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
P1010053 copy.jpg (85.9 KB, 112 views)
jonbth is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 03:57 PM
  #10  
biciklo
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks for all the replies. I've learned some important things.

knobby tires, and slicks. Knobby = BIG? and Slicks = Thin?

Sorry, I'm from Quebec, (French province). My english is not perfect.

It would be too complicated for me to look for thinner tires and change them. I'm not a pro. But I do ride a lot. I know the tires will, in the front get 'used', if i don't change them.

Do you people know if most stores offer FRAME SIZE choice? Or do I have to look for a 21 cm frame bike.
(I'm 6'3'') The bike on the pic I posted, doesn't look 21cm. :-(

This bike, looks perfect. (and big, 21cm frame) http://www.fixedgeargallery.com/my-b...wampdonkey.jpg

I'm trying to make a good choice, I love bikes, and my old bike doesn't match my use and my passion.

I'm feeling kinda hopeless, but I've learned a lot of things. THANKS to everyone.

biciklo is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 04:05 PM
  #11  
qmsdc15
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 5,155

Bikes: rockhopper, delta V, cannondale H300, Marin Mill Valley

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by biciklo
...It would be too complicated for me to look for thinner tires and change them. I'm not a pro. But I do ride a lot. I know the tires will, in the front get 'used', if i don't change them...
If you want to be a cyclist, you need to be able to change the tires. Bikes get flats. You need to remove the tire from the rim to repair a flat. It's not hard and you do want to know how before you ride farther than a few blocks from your house.

Knobbies are wide with big treads like the ones that come on mountain bikes. Slicks are narrower and smoother.

A 21 INCH frame will probably fit you although you may have to replace the stock seatpost with a longer one.

Last edited by qmsdc15; 04-26-07 at 04:11 PM.
qmsdc15 is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 04:13 PM
  #12  
Jack Hammer
Senior Member
 
Jack Hammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 80
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
knobby tires, and slicks. Knobby = BIG? and Slicks = Thin?

Generally, but not always. Most slicks I've seen for mtb's are 1.25 (inch and a quarter), some are 1.5, but they can be found in several different sizes. I use 2.0 slicks and love them but I had to do quite a bit of searching to find them. I have seen larger slicks but they are even harder to find. The advantage of a wider slick on your mtb is reduced resistance (compared to knobbies) and more cushion (feels like and extra inch of suspension, especially on a hard tail). You can look online for tires and have them delivered to your house.

If you plan on riding much you should take the time to learn how to change a tire. It's not very difficult and can be done in a few minutes. Or just go to a local shop and have them do it for you (not as cheap as doing it yourself but gets the job done).
Jack Hammer is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 04:27 PM
  #13  
Temeraroius
Senior nonmember
 
Temeraroius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 328

Bikes: Cannondale Rush 400 (Used to have an FSR XC)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jonbth
I prefer a mountain bike on the pavement because they are more comfortable than road bikes.
Yes but that bike is probably much lighter than a lot of rad bikes out there. and you have slicks on it.
Temeraroius is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 04:32 PM
  #14  
Akadis
Senior Member
 
Akadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hobart
Posts: 126

Bikes: Schwinn, National, Tassie Cycle, Avanti, Standish

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by biciklo
knobby tires, and slicks. Knobby = BIG? and Slicks = Thin?
Knobbies are fat and have 'knobs'; slicks can be fat or thin, and are smooth with no knobs. Knobbies give you best grip in mud and dirt; slicks give you best grip on asphalt and they roll faster on asphalt too.

If that bike fits you it will be a joy to ride anywhere. When you do change to slicks, even fat ones, you will be amazed at how much easier it is to pedal on asphalt, partly because slicks can be pumped up to higher pressure than knobbies.

Happy cycling!
Akadis is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 06:03 PM
  #15  
Jameson
Senior Member
 
Jameson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 335
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mother of God, yes I am serious! This is basic science. The voids on the MTN tires create........ you know what? It is very complicated. Do not listen to these clowns that say it is okay for you to ride a mountain bike on pavement. They are all clearly evil minded little bastards that seek to hurt you. They would like nothing more than to sit down to a morning cup of coffee and read yet another article in the newspaper about some poor dumb bastard killed on the city bike path while attempting to ride a mountain bike on paved paths!
As alluded to by another poster, there are several other reasons not to attempt this deadly activity. This is why road or comfort bikes were invented. It's all right there in the name. Road Bike, Mountain Bike or Comfort Bike. If something has a Name or is written down you should trust it implicitly. I do. You wouldn't shoot a pistol at a tanker truck full of nitroglycerin would you? No. You would not. It is a deadly road you tread upon,I advise caution in whom you place your trust.
Jameson is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 06:22 PM
  #16  
Raiyn
I drink your MILKSHAKE
 
Raiyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Posts: 15,061

Bikes: 2003 Specialized Rockhopper FSR Comp, 1999 Specialized Hardrock Comp FS, 1971 Schwinn Varsity

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jameson
Mother of God, yes I am serious! This is basic science. The voids on the MTN tires create........ you know what? It is very complicated. Do not listen to these clowns that say it is okay for you to ride a mountain bike on pavement. They are all clearly evil minded little bastards that seek to hurt you. They would like nothing more than to sit down to a morning cup of coffee and read yet another article in the newspaper about some poor dumb bastard killed on the city bike path while attempting to ride a mountain bike on paved paths!
As alluded to by another poster, there are several other reasons not to attempt this deadly activity. This is why road or comfort bikes were invented. It's all right there in the name. Road Bike, Mountain Bike or Comfort Bike. If something has a Name or is written down you should trust it implicitly. I do. You wouldn't shoot a pistol at a tanker truck full of nitroglycerin would you? No. You would not. It is a deadly road you tread upon,I advise caution in whom you place your trust.
__________________
Raiyn is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 06:25 PM
  #17  
cyccommute 
Mad bike riding scientist
 
cyccommute's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 21,277

Bikes: Some silver ones, a red one, an orange one and a few titanium ones

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2409 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 78 Times in 55 Posts
Originally Posted by BCIpam
My thoughts have always been if you plan on riding on the road or asphalt surfaces buy a road bike or a comfort bike. If you plan on riding on dirt trails or hard packed dirt roads buy a mountain bike. You can indeed ride a mountain bike on the road but keep in mind you will be doing much more work than folks with the right bike and thinner tires. You can trade out the wide knobbies for road slicks to give you less friction, more ease and speed.

I say, get what you want and just ride. You can always upgrade if the passion keeps going.

Note at 6'3" you should be looking at a large or extra large frame - about 21 - 22cm (I'm 5'8" and ride a 17 or medium frame). If you are concerned about a bike holding your weight so that's why you are considering a mountain bike, consider getting a steel frame road bike. New steel is very light weight but very sturdy.

BTW NEVER BUY A BIKE - even if it is the only one available - THAT DOES NOT FIT YOU!!!! If the shop only has 17cm bikes, go someplace else. Fit is an ultra important consideration for a thousand reasons.
That's 21 inch frame. 21 cm is a really, really, really tiny bike

Also an aluminum bike will be just fine...and a whole lot easier to find.
__________________
Stuart Black
Pokin' around the Poconos A cold ride around Lake Erie
Dinosaurs in Colorado A mountain bike guide to the Purgatory Canyon dinosaur trackway
Solo Without Pie. The search for pie in the Midwest.
Picking the Scablands. Washington and Oregon, 2005. Pie and spiders on the Columbia River!
Days of Wineless Roads. Bed and Breakfasting along the KATY
Twisting Down the Alley. Misadventures in tornado alley.
An Good Ol' Fashion Appalachian Butt Whoopin'.
cyccommute is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 07:00 PM
  #18  
santiago
sarcasm meter: jerk mode
 
santiago's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montréal, QC, Canada
Posts: 4,510

Bikes: 2005 Kona Blast; 2005 Turner Flux, 2006 Felt F3C

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by biciklo
I like to ride a lot, but I mostly ride in the city and on asphalte. I like mountain riding, but there's no such surfaces here.

This bike caught my eye, but it's a mountain bike, is it possible to ride it on asphalte? What will happen to the tires? Or is this just a stupid idea, and I should go for a road bike.

I like this bike, but i don't know if it's too small, I'm 6'3''. Should the sit and handles adjustment be enough.

On another page, i've seen for some bikes, different sizes for a lot of parts, including frame, to choose from. How will I ever know which sizes fit me. And most sellers don't have the option of choosing sizes, I think. So will I be stuck with a bicycle too small or too big?

Here's the bike I was interested in.

http://www.abccycles.com/big_pix.php?pid=7529
Bicyklo, I see that you posted a bike picture from ABC Cycles on Avenue du Parc in Montreal. I am also from Montreal and you should know that we have plenty of places to ride in and around town.

Je t'invite a visiter la page web d'un club de vélo que je suis membre qui s'appelle Club Velo Epic. La tu vas trouver beaucoup d'information sur le vélo de montagne ici en ville et autour de l'île. Voici la page web http://clubveloepic.org

A propos du vélo, c'est très important que le vélo est de ta taille. N'importe quel bon shop va te vendre un vélo seulement s'il est de la bon grandeur. Alors c'est très important de visiter un ou plusieurs magasins de vélo. N'hésites-pas a poser plus de questions.
__________________
First Class Jerk
santiago is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 07:04 PM
  #19  
Raiyn
I drink your MILKSHAKE
 
Raiyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Posts: 15,061

Bikes: 2003 Specialized Rockhopper FSR Comp, 1999 Specialized Hardrock Comp FS, 1971 Schwinn Varsity

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by santiago
Bicyklo, I see that you posted a bike picture from ABC Cycles on Avenue du Parc in Montreal. I am also from Montreal and you should know that we have plenty of places to ride in and around town.

Je t'invite a visiter la page web d'un club de vélo que je suis membre qui s'appelle Club Velo Epic. La tu vas trouver beaucoup d'information sur le vélo de montagne ici en ville et autour de l'île. Voici la page web http://clubveloepic.org

A propos du vélo, c'est très important que le vélo est de ta taille. N'importe quel bon shop va te vendre un vélo seulement s'il est de la bon grandeur. Alors c'est très important de visiter un ou plusieurs magasins de vélo. N'hésites-pas a poser plus de questions.
Friggen French Frogs!

__________________
Raiyn is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 07:07 PM
  #20  
mtnbiker66
Old School Rad
 
mtnbiker66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The old Mountains
Posts: 8,206

Bikes: Blur LT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by santiago
Bicyklo, I see that you posted a bike picture from ABC Cycles on Avenue du Parc in Montreal. I am also from Montreal and you should know that we have plenty of places to ride in and around town.

Je t'invite a visiter la page web d'un club de vélo que je suis membre qui s'appelle Club Velo Epic. La tu vas trouver beaucoup d'information sur le vélo de montagne ici en ville et autour de l'île. Voici la page web http://clubveloepic.org

A propos du vélo, c'est très important que le vélo est de ta taille. N'importe quel bon shop va te vendre un vélo seulement s'il est de la bon grandeur. Alors c'est très important de visiter un ou plusieurs magasins de vélo. N'hésites-pas a poser plus de questions.
Now that is just not right.......don't make me go into southern hillbilly.
__________________
Like a circus monkey on a stolen Harley......
mtnbiker66 is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 07:08 PM
  #21  
santiago
sarcasm meter: jerk mode
 
santiago's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montréal, QC, Canada
Posts: 4,510

Bikes: 2005 Kona Blast; 2005 Turner Flux, 2006 Felt F3C

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mtnbiker66
Now that is just not right.......don't make me go into southern hillbilly.
"southern hillbilly". There's a worse hillbilly than the regular one?
__________________
First Class Jerk
santiago is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 07:10 PM
  #22  
santiago
sarcasm meter: jerk mode
 
santiago's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montréal, QC, Canada
Posts: 4,510

Bikes: 2005 Kona Blast; 2005 Turner Flux, 2006 Felt F3C

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Raiyn
Friggen French Frogs!

Lol

I am actually not French. I just happen to speak the language given that I've lived in Montreal my whole life.
__________________
First Class Jerk
santiago is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 07:10 PM
  #23  
mtnbiker66
Old School Rad
 
mtnbiker66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The old Mountains
Posts: 8,206

Bikes: Blur LT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by santiago
"southern hillbilly". There's a worse hillbilly than the regular one?
If you would have come down last weekend you wouldn't ask such a silly question. It was a sight to behold.
__________________
Like a circus monkey on a stolen Harley......
mtnbiker66 is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 07:11 PM
  #24  
santiago
sarcasm meter: jerk mode
 
santiago's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montréal, QC, Canada
Posts: 4,510

Bikes: 2005 Kona Blast; 2005 Turner Flux, 2006 Felt F3C

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mtnbiker66
If you would have come down last weekend you wouldn't ask such a silly question. It was a sight to behold.
So who's more hillbilly, your clan or the gastro clan?
__________________
First Class Jerk
santiago is offline  
Old 04-26-07, 07:15 PM
  #25  
Raiyn
I drink your MILKSHAKE
 
Raiyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Posts: 15,061

Bikes: 2003 Specialized Rockhopper FSR Comp, 1999 Specialized Hardrock Comp FS, 1971 Schwinn Varsity

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by santiago
So who's more hillbilly, your clan or the gastro clan?
Oh Jeeze! <sits back to watch the commencing feud>
__________________
Raiyn is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.