Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

New to the MTB forums.

Old 07-28-13, 05:22 PM
  #1  
LiteraryChic
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
LiteraryChic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Posts: 398

Bikes: Lola (2012 Schwinn Voyageur 7)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
New to the MTB forums.

Hello Everyone,

I'm LiteraryChic, and have been around the forums for a few months now, mainly hanging out in the commuting forums and such, since that is mainly how I used to ride up until about a month ago. Last month, I decided that I wanted to get into mountain biking, and purchased a nice, used MTB off of Craigslist in my area. I have put new shifters, as well as a new seat on. I have named him Lanny, as he is my commuter bicycle, Lola's, husband. I have been riding as much as possible in, and around my local parks.

I just wanted to introduce myself, and perhaps, pick up some tips from fellow mountain bikers.

Also, I will post pics of Lanny soon.

Quick question, I just bought one of these off of Amazon. So far, it has been okay, but I am considering returning it, and purchasing something else. Any thoughts?

What type of gear does everyone use for their bikes?

Thanks so much?
LiteraryChic is offline  
Old 07-28-13, 05:55 PM
  #2  
Zephyr11
Pint-Sized Gnar Shredder
 
Zephyr11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Somewhere between heaven and hell
Posts: 3,549

Bikes: '09 Jamis Komodo, '09 Mirraco Blend One, '08 Cervelo P2C, '08 Specialized Ruby Elite, '07 Yeti AS-R SL, '07 DMR Drone

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Welcome aboard.

I don't attach my phone to my bars because I'm pretty sure that would end in my phone breaking.
Zephyr11 is offline  
Old 07-29-13, 10:17 AM
  #3  
Daspydyr 
Pedals, Paddles and Poles
 
Daspydyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vegas Valley, NV
Posts: 5,447

Bikes: Santa Cruz Tallboy, Ridley Noah, Scott Spark 20

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
You can download a free version of Strava for you phone and carry it somewhere safe. I wouldn't put a phone on the handlebar of a mountain bike. At least not one that I am piloting. YMMV!

There are other programs that will track your speed and route. Strava is just one that works for me. Map My Ride is also popular.

Welcome to Mountain biking, or as we like to say, the fun side of biking! We look forward to hearing about your adventures with Lanny! Pictures are always fun.
__________________
I think its disgusting and terrible how people treat Lance Armstrong, especially after winning 7 Tour de France Titles while on drugs!

I can't even find my bike when I'm on drugs. -Willie N.
Daspydyr is offline  
Old 07-29-13, 10:53 AM
  #4  
ColinL
Two-Wheeled Aficionado
 
ColinL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Wichita
Posts: 4,903

Bikes: Santa Cruz Blur TR, Cannondale Quick CX dropbar conversion & others

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
welcome!

I agree with the above. I couldn't get my phone to stay in one of those cradles on my *road* bike, plus the battery life was awful when trying to use it as a cyclocomputer.

battery life is fine using a fitness app, strava, etc and having the screen off / locked, and the phone safely in my hydration pack.
ColinL is offline  
Old 07-29-13, 11:42 AM
  #5  
Daspydyr 
Pedals, Paddles and Poles
 
Daspydyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vegas Valley, NV
Posts: 5,447

Bikes: Santa Cruz Tallboy, Ridley Noah, Scott Spark 20

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by ColinL View Post
welcome!

I agree with the above. I couldn't get my phone to stay in one of those cradles on my *road* bike, plus the battery life was awful when trying to use it as a cyclocomputer.

battery life is fine using a fitness app, strava, etc and having the screen off / locked, and the phone safely in my hydration pack.
And then I wrap the phone in a golf towel.
__________________
I think its disgusting and terrible how people treat Lance Armstrong, especially after winning 7 Tour de France Titles while on drugs!

I can't even find my bike when I'm on drugs. -Willie N.
Daspydyr is offline  
Old 07-29-13, 04:30 PM
  #6  
s0ul_chicken
Live to Ride!
 
s0ul_chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 264

Bikes: Airborne Goblin - Airborne Griffin - Airborne Black Plague

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garmin Edge 200 for me - better than screwing up my iPhone. It's compact, lightweight, and the mounting system is flawless.
s0ul_chicken is offline  
Old 07-30-13, 09:26 AM
  #7  
Phil_gretz
Journeyman Bike Commuter
 
Phil_gretz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 4,948

Bikes: '71 Jeunet 630, '79 Peugeot PXN10LE, '88 Fuji Saratoga, '13 Motobecane Fantom29 HT, '16 Motobecane Turino Pro Disc, '16 Motobecane Gran Premio Elite, '18 Velobuild VB-R-022

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
Liked 38 Times in 25 Posts
I don't name my bikes. It makes them too familiar, and they just become lazy and unresponsive. I prefer to keep them underfed and in constant fear of what I might attempt next...

I agree with keeping the clutter off of your handlebars. Stow the phone where it'll be safe. If you need it, stop and take it out briefly.
Phil_gretz is offline  
Old 08-05-13, 10:54 AM
  #8  
LiteraryChic
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
LiteraryChic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Posts: 398

Bikes: Lola (2012 Schwinn Voyageur 7)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks for all the advice. I actually just sent off the iOttie today to be returned to Amazon, so now I am without anything to use, unless I use my armband.

Thanks!
LiteraryChic is offline  
Old 08-05-13, 12:34 PM
  #9  
Daspydyr 
Pedals, Paddles and Poles
 
Daspydyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vegas Valley, NV
Posts: 5,447

Bikes: Santa Cruz Tallboy, Ridley Noah, Scott Spark 20

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
If you have a cycling jersey on, just keep the phone in a back pocket. Same with Cargo Shorts, you can pack the phone and track the ride, just can't keep track during the ride.

How are Lanny and Lola getting along? Do they fuss over tire size differences?

OTOH-what program are you using on your smartphone. I use Strava on my Samsung S3. I have a couple of others, but don't use them.
__________________
I think its disgusting and terrible how people treat Lance Armstrong, especially after winning 7 Tour de France Titles while on drugs!

I can't even find my bike when I'm on drugs. -Willie N.
Daspydyr is offline  
Old 08-05-13, 03:46 PM
  #10  
Zephyr11
Pint-Sized Gnar Shredder
 
Zephyr11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Somewhere between heaven and hell
Posts: 3,549

Bikes: '09 Jamis Komodo, '09 Mirraco Blend One, '08 Cervelo P2C, '08 Specialized Ruby Elite, '07 Yeti AS-R SL, '07 DMR Drone

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Be careful with back jersey pockets. I've lost stuff out of mine. Zippered cargo shorts would probably work as long as you don't take a rock to the pocket. Contusions heal, phones do not. I usually stuff mine in my Camelbak, buried with enough stuff that hopefully it's safe (or at the very least, safer). I'm all for carrying a phone in case you need it and have service...mine has saved my life once. I'd just recommend hiding it somewhere where it's less likely to break.

If you really want to get data during your ride (I take it you're a racer?), hmm. On a road bike, I'd recommend a Cateye Strada, but I'm not sure how effective that would be because your rear tire isn't in constant contact with the ground the way it is on a road bike. Your best bet might be GPS. Garmin makes their edge computers, but those are pricey, and we're back to the mounting expensive hardware on the bars where you'll break them scenario. Honestly, if it were me and I were racing and wanted speed/distance feedback, I'd probably buy a cheap Garmin Forerunner watch (one of the $130 ones, so when I inevitably smacked it against a rock and scratched/broke it, I wouldn't be too upset). Or one of the cheap Timex or Soleus $100 GPS watches.
Zephyr11 is offline  
Old 08-10-13, 08:05 PM
  #11  
LiteraryChic
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
LiteraryChic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Posts: 398

Bikes: Lola (2012 Schwinn Voyageur 7)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Daspydyr View Post
If you have a cycling jersey on, just keep the phone in a back pocket. Same with Cargo Shorts, you can pack the phone and track the ride, just can't keep track during the ride.

How are Lanny and Lola getting along? Do they fuss over tire size differences?

OTOH-what program are you using on your smartphone. I use Strava on my Samsung S3. I have a couple of others, but don't use them.
They are getting along quite well, thanks! I am considering changing out Lola's tubes to Forte' Road Punture Resistents, but did not think about the fact that I have to take my rack off my rear tire to complete that, but that may be tomorrow's project, just for fun. Today, project went well for the first part, then not so well for the second. I was putting my new pedals (Black Label Graduate Plastic MTB) on Lanny, and the right pedal came off with some hard twisting (my Dad had to help, he insisted, ahh the perils of being the youngest of three girls and having Dad think I need help with everything, although I was grateful he helped), however, the second did not come off at all. It is VERY rusted on. Tips?

No, I don't want to track my rides, just listen to music and have it in case of an emergency.

Thanks!
LiteraryChic is offline  
Old 08-10-13, 08:07 PM
  #12  
LiteraryChic
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
LiteraryChic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Posts: 398

Bikes: Lola (2012 Schwinn Voyageur 7)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Zephyr11 View Post
Be careful with back jersey pockets. I've lost stuff out of mine. Zippered cargo shorts would probably work as long as you don't take a rock to the pocket. Contusions heal, phones do not. I usually stuff mine in my Camelbak, buried with enough stuff that hopefully it's safe (or at the very least, safer). I'm all for carrying a phone in case you need it and have service...mine has saved my life once. I'd just recommend hiding it somewhere where it's less likely to break.

If you really want to get data during your ride (I take it you're a racer?), hmm. On a road bike, I'd recommend a Cateye Strada, but I'm not sure how effective that would be because your rear tire isn't in constant contact with the ground the way it is on a road bike. Your best bet might be GPS. Garmin makes their edge computers, but those are pricey, and we're back to the mounting expensive hardware on the bars where you'll break them scenario. Honestly, if it were me and I were racing and wanted speed/distance feedback, I'd probably buy a cheap Garmin Forerunner watch (one of the $130 ones, so when I inevitably smacked it against a rock and scratched/broke it, I wouldn't be too upset). Or one of the cheap Timex or Soleus $100 GPS watches.
Thanks! I don't want to track my rides, just listen to music, and have it in case of an emergency.
LiteraryChic is offline  
Old 08-11-13, 12:39 AM
  #13  
sharp
Senior Member
 
sharp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 190

Bikes: 05 Specialized Roubaix Comp

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LiteraryChic View Post
They are getting along quite well, thanks! I am considering changing out Lola's tubes to Forte' Road Punture Resistents, but did not think about the fact that I have to take my rack off my rear tire to complete that, but that may be tomorrow's project, just for fun. Today, project went well for the first part, then not so well for the second. I was putting my new pedals (Black Label Graduate Plastic MTB) on Lanny, and the right pedal came off with some hard twisting (my Dad had to help, he insisted, ahh the perils of being the youngest of three girls and having Dad think I need help with everything, although I was grateful he helped), however, the second did not come off at all. It is VERY rusted on. Tips?

No, I don't want to track my rides, just listen to music and have it in case of an emergency.

Thanks!
In case you and your dad did not know, the left (non drive side) pedal is reverse thread....maybe this is why you couldn't remove it?? Hopefully you didn't damage the crank arm by over tightening the pedal....while trying to loosen it
sharp is offline  
Old 08-11-13, 10:53 AM
  #14  
Daspydyr 
Pedals, Paddles and Poles
 
Daspydyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vegas Valley, NV
Posts: 5,447

Bikes: Santa Cruz Tallboy, Ridley Noah, Scott Spark 20

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by LiteraryChic View Post
They are getting along quite well, thanks! I am considering changing out Lola's tubes to Forte' Road Punture Resistents, but did not think about the fact that I have to take my rack off my rear tire to complete that, but that may be tomorrow's project, just for fun. Today, project went well for the first part, then not so well for the second. I was putting my new pedals (Black Label Graduate Plastic MTB) on Lanny, and the right pedal came off with some hard twisting (my Dad had to help, he insisted, ahh the perils of being the youngest of three girls and having Dad think I need help with everything, although I was grateful he helped), however, the second did not come off at all. It is VERY rusted on. Tips?

No, I don't want to track my rides, just listen to music and have it in case of an emergency.

Thanks!
THIS: http://www.zorotools.com/g/00104174/...FQeCQgod8XEAfg

A family favorite since my dad bought a Shell Station in the 60's. And oh yeah, make sure you are twisting the correct direction. Use Lola as a test for which direction to turn to get the pedal off.

Me and your dad share a common bond. I have three daughters, and YEAH, we always think we have to be there. But we are proud of our little ladies.
__________________
I think its disgusting and terrible how people treat Lance Armstrong, especially after winning 7 Tour de France Titles while on drugs!

I can't even find my bike when I'm on drugs. -Willie N.
Daspydyr is offline  
Old 08-12-13, 07:50 PM
  #15  
LiteraryChic
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
LiteraryChic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Posts: 398

Bikes: Lola (2012 Schwinn Voyageur 7)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Daspydyr View Post
THIS: http://www.zorotools.com/g/00104174/...FQeCQgod8XEAfg

A family favorite since my dad bought a Shell Station in the 60's. And oh yeah, make sure you are twisting the correct direction. Use Lola as a test for which direction to turn to get the pedal off.

Me and your dad share a common bond. I have three daughters, and YEAH, we always think we have to be there. But we are proud of our little ladies.
Awesome. Thanks!
LiteraryChic is offline  
Old 08-12-13, 07:51 PM
  #16  
LiteraryChic
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
LiteraryChic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Posts: 398

Bikes: Lola (2012 Schwinn Voyageur 7)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sharp View Post
In case you and your dad did not know, the left (non drive side) pedal is reverse thread....maybe this is why you couldn't remove it?? Hopefully you didn't damage the crank arm by over tightening the pedal....while trying to loosen it
Yeah, we did know that. Thanks, though! I hope it didn't damage it either! It didn't seem to be hurt.
LiteraryChic is offline  
Old 08-13-13, 10:51 AM
  #17  
Mountain Mitch
Senior Member
 
Mountain Mitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Back-of-beyond, Kootenays, BC
Posts: 579

Bikes: Specialized Roubaix Expert Road and Specialized Stump Jumper FS Mountain; De Vinci Caribou touring, Intense Tracer T275c

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by LiteraryChic View Post
Thanks! I don't want to track my rides, just listen to music, and have it in case of an emergency.
IMHO this is a bad idea! I know everybody seems to have ear buds in half the time but blocking out one of your key senses when you are performing a complex activity like bike riding is just asking for trouble. Recently a jogger was killed by a train here in BC because she had her ear buds in a failed to hear it coming. Just sing, hum or recite the periodic table if the ride gets dull and you need to keep yourself entertained! Otherwise, try and live in the moment of the pleasure of the ride.
Mountain Mitch is offline  
Old 08-13-13, 04:51 PM
  #18  
scrublover
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
 
scrublover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: East coast
Posts: 3,486

Bikes: hardtail, squishy, fixed roadie, fixed crosser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You want one of these. I am averse to strapping extraneous crap to my bikes. It'll just get broken eventually.

www.spibelt.com

When I'm riding with a bottle/stuff jammed into a jersey rather than a hydro pack, this thing is great. It holds my phone/keys/wallet. Sits around the waist, doesn't bounce around. With tunes, I just run the ear-bud cable up through the back of my jersey - then the excess isn't flopping about to potentially get caught on anything.

To the tunes while riding naysayers: meh. Stupid people are stupid people. Don't ride in groups with tunes, keep the volume low, and pay attention to your surroundings. It really isn't hard. I only ride with mine on my weekday solo rides. I'd say the majority of my solo ride time is with tunes going. It doesn't tune out nature for me. YMMV. It obviously differs based on where you are riding, and how crowded your trails are. Weekdays? My local stuff is eeeeemmmmmppppttttyyyy. Do I ride with tunes on a MUT or in town/traffic? Hell no! Solo on a weekend, but in a highly used area? Nope.

I have a very wide and diverse collection at any given time loaded up onto a 32gig microSD in my phone. Fast, slow, hard, mellow - on random shuffle most of the time. Treat it like interval training.

Aside: one group ride a while back, some dude had his phone hanging off the back of his pack, blasting tunes. Even though I liked a lot of what was playing, I found it rude. Don't assume EVERYONE wants to listen to music when riding, or that they want to listen to YOUR music.
scrublover is offline  
Old 08-14-13, 06:56 PM
  #19  
LiteraryChic
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
LiteraryChic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Posts: 398

Bikes: Lola (2012 Schwinn Voyageur 7)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I need something to listen too (not all the time) on my rides, although, I never turn my music up so loud as to not being able pay attention to my surroundings.

Thanks.
LiteraryChic is offline  
Old 08-14-13, 07:01 PM
  #20  
LiteraryChic
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
LiteraryChic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Posts: 398

Bikes: Lola (2012 Schwinn Voyageur 7)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by scrublover View Post
You want one of these. I am averse to strapping extraneous crap to my bikes. It'll just get broken eventually.

www.spibelt.com

When I'm riding with a bottle/stuff jammed into a jersey rather than a hydro pack, this thing is great. It holds my phone/keys/wallet. Sits around the waist, doesn't bounce around. With tunes, I just run the ear-bud cable up through the back of my jersey - then the excess isn't flopping about to potentially get caught on anything.

To the tunes while riding naysayers: meh. Stupid people are stupid people. Don't ride in groups with tunes, keep the volume low, and pay attention to your surroundings. It really isn't hard. I only ride with mine on my weekday solo rides. I'd say the majority of my solo ride time is with tunes going. It doesn't tune out nature for me. YMMV. It obviously differs based on where you are riding, and how crowded your trails are. Weekdays? My local stuff is eeeeemmmmmppppttttyyyy. Do I ride with tunes on a MUT or in town/traffic? Hell no! Solo on a weekend, but in a highly used area? Nope.

I have a very wide and diverse collection at any given time loaded up onto a 32gig microSD in my phone. Fast, slow, hard, mellow - on random shuffle most of the time. Treat it like interval training.

Aside: one group ride a while back, some dude had his phone hanging off the back of his pack, blasting tunes. Even though I liked a lot of what was playing, I found it rude. Don't assume EVERYONE wants to listen to music when riding, or that they want to listen to YOUR music.
I agree. I would never listen to my music while commuting in the streets of A2 (not as treacherous as bigger cities, but still full of illicit drivers - I'll admit before I began commuting by bike I hated bike commuters, but now I'm very courteous, cautious & polite) like I see some people do - it is mainly college students you see doing this - of course, these are also the same people who cross the street without looking both ways. I see no harm in listening to music (on low) while still being a responsible MTB'r.



As for carrying iPhone, I returned the iOttie I bought (used it once, hated it), and just use my armband now (although I have to take it out of the Otterbox, because it is too big.

Last edited by LiteraryChic; 08-14-13 at 07:04 PM.
LiteraryChic is offline  
Old 08-14-13, 07:17 PM
  #21  
Zephyr11
Pint-Sized Gnar Shredder
 
Zephyr11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Somewhere between heaven and hell
Posts: 3,549

Bikes: '09 Jamis Komodo, '09 Mirraco Blend One, '08 Cervelo P2C, '08 Specialized Ruby Elite, '07 Yeti AS-R SL, '07 DMR Drone

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I use a Sansa Clip snowboarding. Way cheaper than a phone when you happen to break it (and we all know it's not a matter of "if," but "when"), and it's taken hits similar to hits that have broken phone screens on me and kept on kicking.
Zephyr11 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.