Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > > >

Northern California Northern California

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-18, 06:57 PM   #1
Siu Blue Wind
`
Thread Starter
 
Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Bikes:
Posts: 11,777
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
Attempted sexual assault on Iron Horse Trail near Newell

Man tries to sexually assault woman on Iron Horse Trail in Walnut Creek | KRON4.com
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by making View Post
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.
Siu Blue Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-18, 07:10 PM   #2
VRC
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Bikes:
Posts: 73
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Yuck, more reason to improve my time on that segment!
VRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-18, 12:40 PM   #3
Joe Bikerider
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Bikes: 1969 Peugeot PX10, 1992 Della Santa, Schwinn Spitfire 1960, Biria Easy Boarding 8
Posts: 74
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRC View Post
Yuck, more reason to improve my time on that segment!
If you look back a year or so you will find a post about a guy who crashed just south of there with major injuries. Please keep your speed reasonable on that section or stay on the road. Thanks.
Joe Bikerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-18, 03:08 PM   #4
Siu Blue Wind
`
Thread Starter
 
Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Bikes:
Posts: 11,777
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
They caught him!

Police arrest man accused of sexually assaulting woman on trail in Walnut Creek | KRON4.com
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by making View Post
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.
Siu Blue Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-18, 03:20 PM   #5
VRC
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Bikes:
Posts: 73
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bikerider View Post
If you look back a year or so you will find a post about a guy who crashed just south of there with major injuries. Please keep your speed reasonable on that section or stay on the road. Thanks.
Yeah I know. They just caught the guy.
VRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:26 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    get answers from real people!
Click to start entering your question.
I HAVE A QUESTION