Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Assos and Rapha Bib shorts...are they really that good?

Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Assos and Rapha Bib shorts...are they really that good?

Old 10-12-15, 09:19 PM
  #26  
JakiChan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 809

Bikes: Specialized Sirrus Comp

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BTW, here's my story on Rapha's customer service. I bought their rucksack for commuting. The belt was quite right, and it wasn't long enough. I contacted them and for free they sent me a piece of strap and a buckle set. I made my own extension. Then that showed me how yes, the buckle was broken. I asked if I could do an advanced replacement (I was eager to use the backpack) and wanted to know how to get the sale price for the replacement one. They just sent it for free. When I returned the first one they accidentally credited my account back. I called and informed them of their mistake and they admitted it was their mistake, and they didn't want to try and fix it. I got a free backpack. They got a lifetime customer.
JakiChan is offline  
Old 10-12-15, 09:23 PM
  #27  
rpenmanparker 
Senior Member
 
rpenmanparker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 28,406

Bikes: 1990 Romic Reynolds 531 custom build, Merlin Works CR Ti custom build, super light Workswell 066 custom build

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6343 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by JakiChan View Post
If the padding is on the saddle, then you're going to move around the saddle, likely leading to more friction and rubbing. Good bibs will put the cushion right where it needs to be and keep it there.
That's not how it works.
__________________
Robert

Originally Posted by LAJ View Post
No matter where I go, here I am...
rpenmanparker is offline  
Old 10-12-15, 09:29 PM
  #28  
JakiChan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 809

Bikes: Specialized Sirrus Comp

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rpenmanparker View Post
That's not how it works.
Believe what you want. There's a reason you don't see giant gel seat covers on bike saddles of people who ride a lot.
JakiChan is offline  
Old 10-12-15, 09:44 PM
  #29  
rpenmanparker 
Senior Member
 
rpenmanparker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 28,406

Bikes: 1990 Romic Reynolds 531 custom build, Merlin Works CR Ti custom build, super light Workswell 066 custom build

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6343 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by JakiChan View Post
Believe what you want. There's a reason you don't see giant gel seat covers on bike saddles of people who ride a lot.
You just changed the subject. No one was talking about saddle pads which are an abomination. You simply don't need heavy padding for a well fitted saddle. Some, but not a huge amount. And it is best when part of the saddle. Forever we rode with only a thin chamois. Long distances. Pros and amateurs. No complaints. Now the shorts makers are cleaning up on you by making you think you need fancy pads. It's your money.
__________________
Robert

Originally Posted by LAJ View Post
No matter where I go, here I am...

Last edited by rpenmanparker; 10-13-15 at 05:24 AM.
rpenmanparker is offline  
Old 10-12-15, 09:46 PM
  #30  
rpenmanparker 
Senior Member
 
rpenmanparker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 28,406

Bikes: 1990 Romic Reynolds 531 custom build, Merlin Works CR Ti custom build, super light Workswell 066 custom build

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6343 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by JakiChan View Post
Believe what you want. There's a reason you don't see giant gel seat covers on bike saddles of people who ride a lot.
Yes you do. They are called thick shorts pads. Horrible and a big mistake.
__________________
Robert

Originally Posted by LAJ View Post
No matter where I go, here I am...
rpenmanparker is offline  
Old 10-12-15, 10:00 PM
  #31  
JakiChan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 809

Bikes: Specialized Sirrus Comp

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rpenmanparker View Post
Yes you do. They are called thick shorts pads. Horrible and a big mistake.
You're right and everyone else is wrong. Hold fast to that and don't ever let go. Buh bye now.
JakiChan is offline  
Old 10-12-15, 10:25 PM
  #32  
bianchi10
King Hoternot
 
bianchi10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Oregon City, OR
Posts: 5,255

Bikes: 2015 Cannondale Evo Hi mod

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Both of you are derailing the thread into something the OP isn't interested in. You're argument has nothing to do with the question at hand. Fight your own fight elsewhere or shut up. It's ok not to have the last word.
bianchi10 is offline  
Old 10-12-15, 10:53 PM
  #33  
milkbaby
blah blah blah
 
milkbaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have one pair of Rapha proteam lightweight bibs and they are my go to shorts for longer rides 80 miles and up. Everybody is different though, so it's better if you try when out yourself.

If you wait, Rapha has a summer sale and a winter sale so you can get them at a discount. To try Assos at discount, visit the online factory outlet. Trying them out yourself is really the only reliable way to figure out if they're worth it to you.
milkbaby is offline  
Old 10-12-15, 10:54 PM
  #34  
TobinH
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 241

Bikes: Marinoni Piuma, Boulder All-Road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've liked all my Rapha stuff. It lasts really well, so if you ride a lot it's often quite economical. I personally find my Rapha bibs to be a bit over-padded, like the chamois itself is too thick, and a bit too wide. Also I had to size down for some reason. But, the material feels amazing and still looks perfect after tens of thousands of kms.
TobinH is offline  
Old 10-13-15, 12:45 AM
  #35  
juanebici
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 124

Bikes: 2011 Jamis Quest, 2014 Jamis Xenith Race, 2012 Jamis Supernova

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RShantz i am also 136 - 140 depending on the time of the day...I am 5'7"/8" is and I wear 30/30 pants and ride a 51 road bike. What size of Assos do you wear? most, if not all my stuff is S. I wear Sportful in S, PI in S...just wondering what sizing Assos runs....thinking on getting a pair one of these days.

Thank you!
juanebici is offline  
Old 10-13-15, 03:52 AM
  #36  
bruce19
Senior Member
 
bruce19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Lebanon (Liberty Hill), CT
Posts: 6,212

Bikes: CAAD 12, MASI Gran Criterium S, Colnago World Cup CX & Guru steel

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 824 Post(s)
Liked 65 Times in 43 Posts
I've worn a lot of different brands. Most often PI. Went to Assos bibs two years ago and am totally sold on them. They fit and you forget you're wearing then while on the bike. Assos works best for me by a wide margin. I buy them on sale so they are not much more (if at all) then top of the line PI.
bruce19 is offline  
Old 10-13-15, 03:56 AM
  #37  
redfooj
pluralis majestatis
 
redfooj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: you rope
Posts: 4,210

Bikes: a DuhRosa

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 537 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bianchi10 View Post
People like to hate on Rapha just because. Never understood why. Everyone says they are so expensive but yet, other brands such as LG, Giordana, Capo, Ale, POC, Nalini, Sorrenson....etc all make shorts that are equal or MORE expensive that Rapha. Nobody ever complains about those brands though.
Was this statement rhetorical or did you look for someone to bite?

To start, I'll say that I like Rapha. Not ashamed to admit I like them for their aesthetics.

That said, Rapha has been lifted into something beyond functional, athletic wear. It might say that someone is more into cycling more as a lifestyle than an activity. It's become a cultural signifier. Much like the North Face fleece on college campuses - more often its worn as a statement of "i belong in a frat/sorority" than "i like the outdoors".

Ive seen (general, non-brand specific) cycling social media groups of people (literally) posing with their Rapha gear. They swap almost exclusively Rapha gear. That's a bit cultish - not something you see with Assos, Castelli, Sugoi, or the others you mentioned.

Again, that's not to speak ill of Rapha products or the brand. They might be technically and objectively superlative. Like Rolex having merit as a watch manufacturer (first GMT, robustness of DSD, etc). Many people like for those merits, but many more like Rolex because, well, "it's Rolex".
redfooj is offline  
Old 10-13-15, 05:27 AM
  #38  
rpenmanparker 
Senior Member
 
rpenmanparker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 28,406

Bikes: 1990 Romic Reynolds 531 custom build, Merlin Works CR Ti custom build, super light Workswell 066 custom build

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6343 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by redfooj View Post
Was this statement rhetorical or did you look for someone to bite?

To start, I'll say that I like Rapha. Not ashamed to admit I like them for their aesthetics.

That said, Rapha has been lifted into something beyond functional, athletic wear. It might say that someone is more into cycling more as a lifestyle than an activity. It's become a cultural signifier. Much like the North Face fleece on college campuses - more often its worn as a statement of "i belong in a frat/sorority" than "i like the outdoors".

Ive seen (general, non-brand specific) cycling social media groups of people (literally) posing with their Rapha gear. They swap almost exclusively Rapha gear. That's a bit cultish - not something you see with Assos, Castelli, Sugoi, or the others you mentioned.

Again, that's not to speak ill of Rapha products or the brand. They might be technically and objectively superlative. Like Rolex having merit as a watch manufacturer (first GMT, robustness of DSD, etc). Many people like for those merits, but many more like Rolex because, well, "it's Rolex".
Well said. Much better than I could have done.
__________________
Robert

Originally Posted by LAJ View Post
No matter where I go, here I am...
rpenmanparker is offline  
Old 10-13-15, 05:41 AM
  #39  
bianchi10
King Hoternot
 
bianchi10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Oregon City, OR
Posts: 5,255

Bikes: 2015 Cannondale Evo Hi mod

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by redfooj View Post
Was this statement rhetorical or did you look for someone to bite?

To start, I'll say that I like Rapha. Not ashamed to admit I like them for their aesthetics.

That said, Rapha has been lifted into something beyond functional, athletic wear. It might say that someone is more into cycling more as a lifestyle than an activity. It's become a cultural signifier. Much like the North Face fleece on college campuses - more often its worn as a statement of "i belong in a frat/sorority" than "i like the outdoors".

Ive seen (general, non-brand specific) cycling social media groups of people (literally) posing with their Rapha gear. They swap almost exclusively Rapha gear. That's a bit cultish - not something you see with Assos, Castelli, Sugoi, or the others you mentioned.

Again, that's not to speak ill of Rapha products or the brand. They might be technically and objectively superlative. Like Rolex having merit as a watch manufacturer (first GMT, robustness of DSD, etc). Many people like for those merits, but many more like Rolex because, well, "it's Rolex".
SMH....ok then. People that have opinions such as yours have your minds set. No point in debating. I wore Rapha because of its functionality and performance. I can only speak for myself. I was just speaking of its cost not the marketing or image you feel it has. The main complaint I always here about is how much they cost, like the first reply in this thread. His coment was that he could have 5 other pair of shorts for the cost of 1 pair of Rapha bibs. In the world of retail, you can always have more for less, but a lot of times you are sacrificing something for it (did not say always). I could also have 5 bikes for the cost of mine and the same goes for the majority of the people here. Does that mean that every person who has a bike that is considered "elite" is a poser that just sits at a coffee shop? No, but does that happen? Of course it happens, just like every car group has a guy that has a lot of money to spend and just wants to take part or obtain some time of social status. That 1 guy or group or of people shouldn't be the poster child image for every other person who takes part. Just get tired of people making comments about its over priced cost when it has really become average of top tier shorts. That is all I was saying

Last edited by bianchi10; 10-13-15 at 06:13 AM.
bianchi10 is offline  
Old 10-13-15, 05:54 AM
  #40  
DaveWC
Senior Member
 
DaveWC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,561
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have one pair of Assos. It's my favorite pair by far. Whether it's worth the money is a personal decision.
DaveWC is offline  
Old 10-13-15, 05:58 AM
  #41  
Bacciagalupe
Professional Fuss-Budget
 
Bacciagalupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,472
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
As with some others, IMO it depends on your riding habits, budget, tolerances etc.

If you're doing longer rides (4 hours +), higher-quality bibs are usually worth it.

On shorter rides, you can usually get away with lower-quality items, as long as they fit.
Bacciagalupe is offline  
Old 10-13-15, 05:59 AM
  #42  
DaveWC
Senior Member
 
DaveWC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,561
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rpenmanparker View Post
Oh man, OP, shorts aren't for cushioning. Saddles to a greater or lesser extent are for cushioning.
I disagree. Perhaps it's the word cushioning you're objecting to. I find both the saddle & the shorts play a large role in my comfort. My Selle Italia Superflow SLR has minimal cushioning. It's shape & cutout lead to a more comfortable ride. Couple that saddle with Assos shorts & the comfort of the shorts leads to a very comfortable ride. Change either component & I'm less comfortable. Could all of that job be done by the saddle or shorts alone? Maybe. But who are you to decide for the rest which is the correct component for the job?
DaveWC is offline  
Old 10-13-15, 06:05 AM
  #43  
bianchi10
King Hoternot
 
bianchi10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Oregon City, OR
Posts: 5,255

Bikes: 2015 Cannondale Evo Hi mod

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DaveWC View Post
I disagree. Perhaps it's the word cushioning you're objecting to. I find both the saddle & the shorts play a large role in my comfort. My Selle Italia Superflow SLR has minimal cushioning. It's shape & cutout lead to a more comfortable ride. Couple that saddle with Assos shorts & the comfort of the shorts leads to a very comfortable ride. Change either component & I'm less comfortable. Could all of that job be done by the saddle or shorts alone? Maybe. But who are you to decide for the rest which is the correct component for the job?
Agreed. Well said
bianchi10 is offline  
Old 10-13-15, 06:14 AM
  #44  
redfooj
pluralis majestatis
 
redfooj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: you rope
Posts: 4,210

Bikes: a DuhRosa

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 537 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bianchi10 View Post
SMH....ok then. People that have opinions such as yours have your minds set.
Just where is my mind set? I spoke nothing of its comparative price, value, or judged its buy-worthiness. Merely answering a question you seemed to pose with your statements.
redfooj is offline  
Old 10-13-15, 06:17 AM
  #45  
rpenmanparker 
Senior Member
 
rpenmanparker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 28,406

Bikes: 1990 Romic Reynolds 531 custom build, Merlin Works CR Ti custom build, super light Workswell 066 custom build

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6343 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by DaveWC View Post
I disagree. Perhaps it's the word cushioning you're objecting to. I find both the saddle & the shorts play a large role in my comfort. My Selle Italia Superflow SLR has minimal cushioning. It's shape & cutout lead to a more comfortable ride. Couple that saddle with Assos shorts & the comfort of the shorts leads to a very comfortable ride. Change either component & I'm less comfortable. Could all of that job be done by the saddle or shorts alone? Maybe. But who are you to decide for the rest which is the correct component for the job?
I think you mean that when I express my opinion, I must say IMO. Otherwise I am deciding for the rest what is correct. That is just rhetorical BS. You can disagree with my opinion. No harm, no foul. In fact as most folks here know, I welcome that. Gives me a chance to hash out a topic more fully. I appreciate hearing all sides of a topic. But do not suggest I don't have the right to express what I believe...or that I need to always say, "IMO," in order to escape criticism. That is just foolishness.

Okay so saddles used to be more comfortable. Shorts just had real chamois to protect against abrasion, and most folks were pretty happy even on very long rides. Now saddles are sleeker and lighter and have less padding. So you need help in your shorts...wait that didn't come out exactly right, but you know what I mean. I get all that. I just think it is a shame to have to carry all that diaper padding in every pair of shorts instead of just on the saddle. Okay, okay, just my opinion. But there it is. YMMV.
__________________
Robert

Originally Posted by LAJ View Post
No matter where I go, here I am...
rpenmanparker is offline  
Old 10-13-15, 06:29 AM
  #46  
DaveWC
Senior Member
 
DaveWC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,561
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
So given that saddles used to be more comfortable, but are now sleeker & lighter, shorts are required to pick up the slack. So when someone asks whether Assos/Rapha are cushioned, the statement that shorts aren't for cushioning makes little sense. Even your analysis of the current situation states that they in fact are "for cushioning". The fact that you think it's a shame is something else.

There's nothing wrong with stating opposing opinions. When you state it in such a way that you term it as an irrefutable fact you may get responses like mine. Especially when your followup response to the statement shows that your thinking was muddled at best.
DaveWC is offline  
Old 10-13-15, 06:43 AM
  #47  
bianchi10
King Hoternot
 
bianchi10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Oregon City, OR
Posts: 5,255

Bikes: 2015 Cannondale Evo Hi mod

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by redfooj View Post
Just where is my mind set? I spoke nothing of its comparative price, value, or judged its buy-worthiness. Merely answering a question you seemed to pose with your statements.
No you didn't say anything about price, but I did. My original post you replied to spoke only about cost. YOU made it about image and what you feel the brand represents. I say "people such as your mind set" because just like every other thread that has a question about Rapha's performance, fit or quality, someone such as yourself comes in and changes the discussion to image, posing or cult-like antics.

"Rapha has been lifted into something beyond functional, athletic wear. It might say that someone is more into cycling more as a lifestyle than an activity. It's become a cultural signifier. Much like the North Face fleece on college campuses - more often its worn as a statement of "i belong in a frat/sorority" than "i like the outdoors".

Ive seen (general, non-brand specific) cycling social media groups of people (literally) posing with their Rapha gear. They swap almost exclusively Rapha gear. That's a bit cultish - not something you see with Assos, Castelli, Sugoi, or the others you mentioned."

Your reply had nothing to do with my post. I was not looking for someone to "bite", I was simply making a comment. There are specific members of this forum that cant accept the thought of someone simply making a comment. Not everyone is up for a debate.
bianchi10 is offline  
Old 10-13-15, 06:52 AM
  #48  
redfooj
pluralis majestatis
 
redfooj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: you rope
Posts: 4,210

Bikes: a DuhRosa

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 537 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bianchi10 View Post
No you didn't say anything about price, but I did. My original post you replied to spoke only about cost. YOU made it about image and what you feel the brand represents. I say "people such as your mind set" because just like every other thread that has a question about Rapha's performance, fit or quality, someone such as yourself comes in and changes the discussion to image, posing or cult-like antics.

"Rapha has been lifted into something beyond functional, athletic wear. It might say that someone is more into cycling more as a lifestyle than an activity. It's become a cultural signifier. Much like the North Face fleece on college campuses - more often its worn as a statement of "i belong in a frat/sorority" than "i like the outdoors".

Ive seen (general, non-brand specific) cycling social media groups of people (literally) posing with their Rapha gear. They swap almost exclusively Rapha gear. That's a bit cultish - not something you see with Assos, Castelli, Sugoi, or the others you mentioned."

Your reply had nothing to do with my post. I was not looking for someone to "bite", I was simply making a comment. There are specific members of this forum that cant accept the thought of someone simply making a comment. Not everyone is up for a debate.
Do these 2 sentences have to do with your post? (I suggest they do - because you typed them)

People like to hate on Rapha just because. Never understood why.
Above, I provided one reason why. Comment<-->Response: this is S.O.P. of discussions, is it not?
redfooj is offline  
Old 10-13-15, 06:56 AM
  #49  
inspclouseau
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 324
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I bought my first pair of assos a couple of months ago. They work. Had carnaris before that and the chamois was a nice, soothing bed of razorblades. Moved on to Garneaus (some performance exclusive model, about 80 or 100 bucks) I loved them but after a year the chamois flattened to nothing.

Now I am on assos. All I can say is they work. I probably won't try anything else and stick with them since they do their job and I don't have the money to fart around. I'd try maap or rapha but not really a fan of the logos on my thigh. The purple band is rough enough on my assos.

I just wish someone can honestly tell me the difference between the models. I have the equipe s7, curious how those match up to the other models. Their website gives me a headache.

One cool thing though, once I tried them on for the first time it oddly shaped my body in the chiseled hunk of flesh on their website, the same was drinking a dos eqis turns me into a chick magnet.
inspclouseau is offline  
Old 10-13-15, 07:00 AM
  #50  
bianchi10
King Hoternot
 
bianchi10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Oregon City, OR
Posts: 5,255

Bikes: 2015 Cannondale Evo Hi mod

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by redfooj View Post
Do these 2 sentences have to do with your post? (I suggest they do - because you typed them)



Above, I provided one reason why. Comment<-->Response: this is S.O.P. of discussions, is it not?
Ok I can see how you saw the opening for rebudle. My apologies. I was specifically meaning financial. Should have known better to be more clear in a thread regarding Rapha.
bianchi10 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.