Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Riding post-Covid?

Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Riding post-Covid?

Old 10-25-20, 05:33 PM
  #26  
sfrider 
Asleep at the bars
 
sfrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 1,588
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked 145 Times in 90 Posts
I thought I might have had it in March or April. I was very tired, had a marginal fever (100.5˚ if memory serves), and slept for a day straight. Felt better the next day, and on day three was back on the trainer feeling 99% normal, maybe slightly low energy. But then forgot about it and things were back to normal. No flu symptoms or a cough or anything like that. Resting HR was slightly elevated (50s instead of 40s), but that's really only noticeable by looking at numbers not perceptually. I used an Sp02 sensor at the time to track my RHR (now I have a Whoop band to track recovery), and I don't recall it ever dropping below normal (98-99%).

Took an antibody test two weeks ago (at Quest Diagnostics) and sure enough, it's positive and I've had it. I don't know if it was the one sling of whatever last spring or some other time, but in either case it's a giant nothingburger for someone of even moderate cardiorespiratory fitness.
__________________
"This 7:48 cycling session burned 5933 calories. Speed up recovery by replacing them with a healthy snack." - Whoop

sfrider is online now  
Old 10-25-20, 06:23 PM
  #27  
WhyFi
Senior Member
 
WhyFi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: TC, MN
Posts: 31,498

Bikes: R3 Disc, Haanjo

Mentioned: 339 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14276 Post(s)
Liked 3,367 Times in 1,800 Posts
Originally Posted by sfrider View Post
I don't know if it was the one sling of whatever last spring or some other time, but in either case it's a giant nothingburger for someone of even moderate cardiorespiratory fitness.
It obviously hits different people differently; I've ridden with the OP and he's certainly fit.
WhyFi is online now  
Old 10-25-20, 06:55 PM
  #28  
yarbrough462 
Pizzaiolo Americano
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Stevens Point, WI
Posts: 473

Bikes: 2021 Trek Domane, Bianchi Intenso, Trek Top Fuel, Trek Procaliber 9.6, Orbea Occam AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked 79 Times in 42 Posts
Originally Posted by sfrider View Post
t's a giant nothingburger for someone of even moderate cardiorespiratory fitness.
Not always true...You were a lucky one.
yarbrough462 is offline  
Likes For yarbrough462:
Old 10-25-20, 07:45 PM
  #29  
MoAlpha
• —
 
MoAlpha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: 6,880

Bikes: Shmikes

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4728 Post(s)
Liked 1,819 Times in 1,024 Posts
Originally Posted by yarbrough462 View Post
Not always true...
This.
MoAlpha is offline  
Likes For MoAlpha:
Old 10-26-20, 06:19 AM
  #30  
seypat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,178
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1602 Post(s)
Liked 467 Times in 343 Posts
Certainly not a nothingburger. Unpredictable at this time.

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-n...th-myocarditis
seypat is offline  
Old 10-26-20, 06:33 AM
  #31  
seypat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,178
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1602 Post(s)
Liked 467 Times in 343 Posts
Originally Posted by Dan333SP View Post
Anyone else on the forum contract the virus? I tested positive last week and really only had severe chills/aches for about 3 days, but now I'm nearly done with my isolation period and I feel pretty good with one notable exception. I can hardly sustain any effort at all. It's not that my HR spikes, I just feel like I'm running out of oxygen when I sustain what used to be a very easy effort just 2 weeks ago. I can't breath deeply enough and I feel as if my lungs aren't at full capacity. I never had a severe cough so this is surprising to me.

I'm wondering if anyone else has dealt with this, and if perhaps some sort of inhaler was helpful? How long did these effects last for you?

Edit: To be clear, I'm not riding outside, this is all on my trainer in my home. Don't want anyone to think I'm putting others at risk.
I guess once you get outside, you'll have to avoid rides downtown and around Libby Hill. I did the MCM virtually Saturday. Ran it on the course for the Richmond this year that starts at Dorey Park and goes along the Va Capital trail and back to Dorey Park. I'm running along thinking, "Dang, I don't remember any hills on the Cap trail last time I rode it. I might have to do some walking." That's where my aerobic fitness is at the moment.

FYI, once you do get outside, It might be best to avoid the area I was talking about on the weekends until after Nov. 22nd. That stretch will be crowded from now to Nov. 23rd.

https://www.richmondmarathon.org/rac...vent-schedule/

https://www.richmondmarathon.org/rac...rathon-course/

Last edited by seypat; 10-26-20 at 10:51 AM.
seypat is offline  
Likes For seypat:
Old 10-26-20, 09:26 AM
  #32  
Dan333SP
Serious Cyclist
Thread Starter
 
Dan333SP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: RVA
Posts: 9,235

Bikes: 2013 Madone 3.1

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5664 Post(s)
Liked 142 Times in 69 Posts
Originally Posted by sfrider View Post
I thought I might have had it in March or April. I was very tired, had a marginal fever (100.5˚ if memory serves), and slept for a day straight. Felt better the next day, and on day three was back on the trainer feeling 99% normal, maybe slightly low energy. But then forgot about it and things were back to normal. No flu symptoms or a cough or anything like that. Resting HR was slightly elevated (50s instead of 40s), but that's really only noticeable by looking at numbers not perceptually. I used an Sp02 sensor at the time to track my RHR (now I have a Whoop band to track recovery), and I don't recall it ever dropping below normal (98-99%).

Took an antibody test two weeks ago (at Quest Diagnostics) and sure enough, it's positive and I've had it. I don't know if it was the one sling of whatever last spring or some other time, but in either case it's a giant nothingburger for someone of even moderate cardiorespiratory fitness.
Glad you recovered fully and quickly. I can tell you I have no comorbidities, not even close to overweight, no history of asthma or any respiratory issues, I'm in my mid 30s, and was in pretty decent shape before the virus and yet it absolutely has impacted my respiratory system and continues to. I just ordered myself a pulse oximeter so I'm curious to see what it tells me during hard efforts. I consider myself lucky because I know it could have been much worse and I don't think anyone should be cavalier about this virus, regardless of how healthy they are.
Dan333SP is offline  
Old 10-26-20, 09:54 AM
  #33  
mvnsnd
Senior Member
 
mvnsnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: WNY
Posts: 2,976

Bikes: Caad10, Caad2

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
Liked 41 Times in 31 Posts
There's some talk about the effect of Covid on Slowtwitch as well:
https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/S...-19__P7245348/
mvnsnd is offline  
Old 10-26-20, 10:00 AM
  #34  
WhyFi
Senior Member
 
WhyFi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: TC, MN
Posts: 31,498

Bikes: R3 Disc, Haanjo

Mentioned: 339 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14276 Post(s)
Liked 3,367 Times in 1,800 Posts
Originally Posted by Dan333SP View Post
I can tell you I have no comorbidities, not even close to overweight, no history of asthma or any respiratory issues, I'm in my mid 30s, and was in pretty decent shape before having a kid...
Fify.
WhyFi is online now  
Likes For WhyFi:
Old 10-26-20, 10:05 AM
  #35  
Mojo31
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: DFW
Posts: 598

Bikes: Specialized Sirrus 4.0, Trek Domane SL5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Liked 339 Times in 179 Posts
Originally Posted by Dan333SP View Post
Glad you recovered fully and quickly. I can tell you I have no comorbidities, not even close to overweight, no history of asthma or any respiratory issues, I'm in my mid 30s, and was in pretty decent shape before the virus and yet it absolutely has impacted my respiratory system and continues to. I just ordered myself a pulse oximeter so I'm curious to see what it tells me during hard efforts. I consider myself lucky because I know it could have been much worse and I don't think anyone should be cavalier about this virus, regardless of how healthy they are.
There are so many variables that I don't think one can say that good cardiovascular condition will keep it at bay or only have a minor effect. A lot has to do with how your bodies' immune system reacts to it, and whether it overreacts killing off healthy cells. Google “cytokine storm.” The illness has two stages, and it's always the second stage that is more dangerous for those that don't properly respond to the first stage.
Mojo31 is offline  
Old 10-26-20, 10:09 AM
  #36  
Mojo31
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: DFW
Posts: 598

Bikes: Specialized Sirrus 4.0, Trek Domane SL5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Liked 339 Times in 179 Posts
Originally Posted by MoAlpha View Post
The future of everything except onanism at the moment.
Unless you have the wrong saddle.
Mojo31 is offline  
Old 10-26-20, 10:17 AM
  #37  
Dan333SP
Serious Cyclist
Thread Starter
 
Dan333SP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: RVA
Posts: 9,235

Bikes: 2013 Madone 3.1

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5664 Post(s)
Liked 142 Times in 69 Posts
Originally Posted by Mojo31 View Post
There are so many variables that I don't think one can say that good cardiovascular condition will keep it at bay or only have a minor effect. A lot has to do with how your bodies' immune system reacts to it, and whether it overreacts killing off healthy cells. Google “cytokine storm.” The illness has two stages, and it's always the second stage that is more dangerous for those that don't properly respond to the first stage.
I'm clearly no doctor but I do wonder if my immune system was a bit weakened after having fought a persistent cold for about 2 weeks prior to actually catching the virus.
Dan333SP is offline  
Old 10-26-20, 10:22 AM
  #38  
Dan333SP
Serious Cyclist
Thread Starter
 
Dan333SP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: RVA
Posts: 9,235

Bikes: 2013 Madone 3.1

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5664 Post(s)
Liked 142 Times in 69 Posts
Originally Posted by mvnsnd View Post
There's some talk about the effect of Covid on Slowtwitch as well:
https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/S...-19__P7245348/
Thanks for sharing that link, seems like my experience is mild compared to a lot of the posters in that thread, wow.
Dan333SP is offline  
Likes For Dan333SP:
Old 10-26-20, 10:30 AM
  #39  
Mojo31
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: DFW
Posts: 598

Bikes: Specialized Sirrus 4.0, Trek Domane SL5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Liked 339 Times in 179 Posts
Originally Posted by Dan333SP View Post
I'm clearly no doctor but I do wonder if my immune system was a bit weakened after having fought a persistent cold for about 2 weeks prior to actually catching the virus.
I don't know the answer to that.

Hope you continue to recover to your old self.
Mojo31 is offline  
Likes For Mojo31:
Old 10-29-20, 03:32 PM
  #40  
Dan333SP
Serious Cyclist
Thread Starter
 
Dan333SP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: RVA
Posts: 9,235

Bikes: 2013 Madone 3.1

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5664 Post(s)
Liked 142 Times in 69 Posts
Just to update this thread for anyone who ends up searching for covid-related information and didn't see my posts in Addiction, it turns out I developed DVT in one of my legs that is almost certainly a direct result of having had Covid. Have a clot from above my knee to my foot, and I noticed it while on the trainer a few days ago, felt my calf muscle aching and it became swollen, firm, and red. Had an ultrasound the following morning and confirmed my fears, it's a clot. Reason why my doc assumes it's Covid-related is because I'm nowhere near overweight, I remained active throughout my quarantine period (daily walks of at least 45 min, an hour on the trainer 5-6 times a week), and I eat a healthy diet, plus I'm 34 so I'm in a very low risk category for DVT in normal circumstances.

Anyway, it'll keep me very limited on activity for a few months but hopefully no worse than that as I caught it early. Take care of yourselves, mask up in public settings, and please take this virus seriously.
Dan333SP is offline  
Old 10-29-20, 04:21 PM
  #41  
cloud
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 7 Posts
wishing you a speedy recovery. Like you I had it .I also tried to stay active when recovering.I thought I read somewhere where it was good to keep your lungs and respiratory system active if you get covid . Forced myself out of bed one day and went for a
isolated bike ride. Only was able to make it 10 miles that day. Had to take it easy but I made it. The next day I did 12.5 miles than 15.5 miles so on . I don't know if it helped my recovery.It was real hard to get motivated to go for a ride but I always felt better after the ride. I went for a ride the other day and could not believe how deep the breaths I could take. I guess I was real lucky and had a mild case. Again wishing you a speedy recovery.
cloud is online now  
Likes For cloud:
Old 11-01-20, 11:15 AM
  #42  
popeye
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 1,645

Bikes: S works Tarmac, Felt TK2 track

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 63 Times in 44 Posts
Originally Posted by Dan333SP View Post
Just to update this thread for anyone who ends up searching for covid-related information and didn't see my posts in Addiction, it turns out I developed DVT in one of my legs that is almost certainly a direct result of having had Covid. Have a clot from above my knee to my foot, and I noticed it while on the trainer a few days ago, felt my calf muscle aching and it became swollen, firm, and red. Had an ultrasound the following morning and confirmed my fears, it's a clot. Reason why my doc assumes it's Covid-related is because I'm nowhere near overweight, I remained active throughout my quarantine period (daily walks of at least 45 min, an hour on the trainer 5-6 times a week), and I eat a healthy diet, plus I'm 34 so I'm in a very low risk category for DVT in normal circumstances.

Anyway, it'll keep me very limited on activity for a few months but hopefully no worse than that as I caught it early. Take care of yourselves, mask up in public settings, and please take this virus seriously.
Soo sorry to hear this Dan, best wishes for a speedy recovery. Please keep us updated.
popeye is offline  
Likes For popeye:
Old 11-02-20, 03:21 AM
  #43  
Branko D
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 160
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Well, my heart rate is elevated for the same effort (and elevated while at rest, by about 10 beats compared to where it ought to be) but otherwise I'm fine. It's the offseason anyway and I'm taking it easy, no hard efforts of any sort, so at least the timing is perfect to get over it. First attempt at running afterwards, my breathing felt quite a bit funny, but it's getting back to normal now. Wife is back to normal some three plus weeks after. Most of the guys from our club have had it really mild, too, but I heard some other triathletes are still having consequences about two months after having had it, so there aren't any rules.

Avoiding any actual hard efforts for a while does seem like a sensible precaution getting back to training after it.
Branko D is offline  
Old 11-15-20, 08:05 AM
  #44  
seypat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,178
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1602 Post(s)
Liked 467 Times in 343 Posts
Just checking to see how the OP's condition is. Hopefully, it's trending in a positive direction.
seypat is offline  
Likes For seypat:
Old 11-15-20, 10:11 PM
  #45  
Drew Eckhardt 
Senior Member
 
Drew Eckhardt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Mountain View, CA USA and Golden, CO USA
Posts: 6,247

Bikes: 97 Litespeed, 50-39-30x13-26 10 cogs, Campagnolo Ultrashift, retroreflective rims on SON28/PowerTap hubs

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
Liked 240 Times in 179 Posts
Originally Posted by Dan333SP View Post
Anyone else on the forum contract the virus?
Yes.

I tested positive last week and really only had severe chills/aches for about 3 days, but now I'm nearly done with my isolation period and I feel pretty good with one notable exception. I can hardly sustain any effort at all. It's not that my HR spikes, I just feel like I'm running out of oxygen when I sustain what used to be a very easy effort just 2 weeks ago. I can't breath deeply enough and I feel as if my lungs aren't at full capacity. I never had a severe cough so this is surprising to me.
That's not unusual. COVID can lead to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome with mitochondrial dysfunction. My aerobic threshold seems to have dropped from ~150W to 75, and I'm avoiding my anaerobic threshold for fear of triggering Post Exertional Malaise. I haven't been the same sine overdoing it a bit (100 minutes at my aerobic threshold which is a good 4-5 hour pace).

If you cause Post Exertional Malaise 12+ hours after exercising don't do that because you may never be the same again.

How long did these effects last for you?
I'm still counting after eight months.
Drew Eckhardt is online now  
Old 11-16-20, 06:43 AM
  #46  
seypat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,178
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1602 Post(s)
Liked 467 Times in 343 Posts
I'm still counting after eight months.
Ugghh! That's terrible. I don't know what to say. Just keep on going. It will get better one of these days.
seypat is offline  
Old 11-16-20, 10:00 AM
  #47  
Dan333SP
Serious Cyclist
Thread Starter
 
Dan333SP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: RVA
Posts: 9,235

Bikes: 2013 Madone 3.1

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5664 Post(s)
Liked 142 Times in 69 Posts
Originally Posted by seypat View Post
Just checking to see how the OP's condition is. Hopefully, it's trending in a positive direction.
Thanks for checking! I'm doing much better, fortunately. My doc put me on Xarelto which is a newer anticoagulant, I'll be on it for at least 3 months. After going on the medication, I was still in pretty intense pain in my leg with any sort of activity including just walking from the bed to the bathroom, but that has gradually lessened. I also ended up buying a compression sleeve for the calf which has actually been a game changer. It keeps the swelling down and once I put it on I was almost immediately able to walk normally and gradually build back up to normal-length (but lower intensity) workouts on the trainer. Pre-Covid my 5 minute power from a Zwift race on my smart trainer was something like 380 watts, and my peak 20 minute power was around 320. Yesterday I tried a little more intensity and I was able to hold 240 for 20 minutes without too much difficulty and 290 for 5 minutes. That's very encouraging for me, even if there's a long way to go, and I was in no pain at the end of the workout. My lungs felt fully recovered and I wasn't experiencing the sort of exercise malaise/fatigue that I did initially.

That said, I'm very lucky that the recovery has been relatively quick, especially given what Drew mentions in his post. There are some new studies out about the affect Covid has on blood vessels, very interesting stuff, also makes me worried about additional clots in the future as it seems that the damage it causes can be quite severe.

https://khn.org/news/clots-strokes-a...blood-vessels/
Dan333SP is offline  
Likes For Dan333SP:
Old 11-16-20, 10:17 AM
  #48  
seypat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,178
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1602 Post(s)
Liked 467 Times in 343 Posts
Originally Posted by Dan333SP View Post
Thanks for checking! I'm doing much better, fortunately. My doc put me on Xarelto which is a newer anticoagulant, I'll be on it for at least 3 months. After going on the medication, I was still in pretty intense pain in my leg with any sort of activity including just walking from the bed to the bathroom, but that has gradually lessened. I also ended up buying a compression sleeve for the calf which has actually been a game changer. It keeps the swelling down and once I put it on I was almost immediately able to walk normally and gradually build back up to normal-length (but lower intensity) workouts on the trainer. Pre-Covid my 5 minute power from a Zwift race on my smart trainer was something like 380 watts, and my peak 20 minute power was around 320. Yesterday I tried a little more intensity and I was able to hold 240 for 20 minutes without too much difficulty and 290 for 5 minutes. That's very encouraging for me, even if there's a long way to go, and I was in no pain at the end of the workout. My lungs felt fully recovered and I wasn't experiencing the sort of exercise malaise/fatigue that I did initially.

That said, I'm very lucky that the recovery has been relatively quick, especially given what Drew mentions in his post. There are some new studies out about the affect Covid has on blood vessels, very interesting stuff, also makes me worried about additional clots in the future as it seems that the damage it causes can be quite severe.

https://khn.org/news/clots-strokes-a...blood-vessels/
Good to hear. That's an interesting article with some good info.

My wife works in the blood bank of one of the area hospitals. With what they're seeing, she fully expects all of the RVA area school systems to cancel all in-person classes and go back to online only in the next 2-3 weeks. Yesterday's data was encouraging. But overall, it's not trending in the right direction. At least our Gov. is a doctor. The only one that is. We got that going for us. VCU's still hanging tough. They're doing a decent job with their restrictions.

Last edited by seypat; 11-16-20 at 10:26 AM.
seypat is offline  
Likes For seypat:
Old 11-17-20, 02:15 PM
  #49  
WhyFi
Senior Member
 
WhyFi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: TC, MN
Posts: 31,498

Bikes: R3 Disc, Haanjo

Mentioned: 339 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14276 Post(s)
Liked 3,367 Times in 1,800 Posts
Originally Posted by Dan333SP View Post
Pre-Covid my 5 minute power from a Zwift race on my smart trainer was something like 380 watts, and my peak 20 minute power was around 320.
Ouch - you were just short! If you would have been at 400w and 340w respectively, you would have edged in to that "moderate cardiorespiratory fitness" category and your infection would have been a nothingburger.
WhyFi is online now  
Likes For WhyFi:
Old 11-19-20, 07:17 AM
  #50  
am0n
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts
My Brother in Law had it. He's older, was in the hospital on a ventilator. Doctor told him after it was done that his lung function would likely be permanently reduced by 25%. COVID messes up your lungs. Not saying you will have the same long term effect, but it's not just the common cold you are used to and then jump back into training. It may take a while (months even) for you to get back to where you were. Start slow and work into it.
am0n is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.