Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Odd Gearing for Crankset?

Notices
Road Cycling ďIt is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.Ē -- Ernest Hemingway

Odd Gearing for Crankset?

Old 04-19-24, 09:32 AM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
ridelikeaturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 1,268

Bikes: Bianchi Ti Megatube; Colnago Competition; Planet-X EC-130E; Klein Pulse; Amp Research B4; Litespeed Catalyst; Trek Y11

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
Liked 480 Times in 260 Posts
Odd Gearing for Crankset?

A friend just bought a 2005 Bianchi Nirone a 9-speed groupset mix of Bianchi-branded components (brake calipers, wheels, stem, crank arms) and Campagnolo Xenon (shifters, front and rear derailleurs), and with a triple crankset.

The chainrings, which look to have been replaced over the years, are 49t/39t/30t.
The Miche cassette is 14t-26t.

To me this is a weird combination. I'm used to 52t or 53/39t, with a 12-28t cassette, or pretty close to that. I do appreciate a compact 50/34t.

So what's the point of the 49t big ring? The previous owner didn't elaborate much about what sort of cycling they did, I think they probably just suffered along in whatever gear they were in.

Is this something people are doing for touring? I'm just curious if there is a logic to this (the triple to be able to climb up a wall if you want?), and maintaining enough overlap to get whatever ratio you want; or what I feel is more likely, this was just whatever was available that fit.

Thoughts?
ridelikeaturtle is offline  
Old 04-19-24, 10:13 AM
  #2  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,041

Bikes: Colnago, Van Dessel, Factor, Cervelo, Ritchey

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4001 Post(s)
Liked 7,490 Times in 3,014 Posts
It might make sense if you plug all the included gear sizes into a gear calculator.
tomato coupe is offline  
Old 04-19-24, 10:22 AM
  #3  
OM boy
 
cyclezen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Goleta CA
Posts: 4,430

Bikes: a bunch

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
Liked 688 Times in 462 Posts
Given it's 9 spd, the 14-26 would have a large group of single tooth cogs up to 19, which means nice, tight gear choices for most road riding between 100 & 60 gear inches, also allowing the rider to stay in one chainring for quite a variety of flat to punch rollers, and solo or group rides.
Not racing gearing, but certainly very nice for even fast group rides between 30 & 14 mph, then having the granny ring for those serious alpine climbs....

I have similar on my older Sworks Tarmac which I keep at my family home in Germany - 50/39/30 & 13-25 covers me for ANY possible ride!
The 49 being a bit 'different', but that may have been because IT was available at the time, and not a 50...
A well set-up Triple is still a thing of cycling beauty... when you want 'One Chainset to Rule Them All'.
If you're not in a 'race' (where an eight yard gap means you're shelled) and have time to consider your options, a triple can't be beat....
unless your self-assurance is tied to your equipment, as opposed to your legs...
Ride On
Yuri
cyclezen is offline  
Likes For cyclezen:
Old 04-19-24, 11:33 AM
  #4  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
ridelikeaturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 1,268

Bikes: Bianchi Ti Megatube; Colnago Competition; Planet-X EC-130E; Klein Pulse; Amp Research B4; Litespeed Catalyst; Trek Y11

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
Liked 480 Times in 260 Posts
Originally Posted by tomato coupe
It might make sense if you plug all the included gear sizes into a gear calculator.
That won't tell me if this is a common thing, or what the logic may be behind what the previous owner may have been trying to achieve, based on the experiences of others.

But thanks anyway.
ridelikeaturtle is offline  
Old 04-19-24, 11:44 AM
  #5  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
ridelikeaturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 1,268

Bikes: Bianchi Ti Megatube; Colnago Competition; Planet-X EC-130E; Klein Pulse; Amp Research B4; Litespeed Catalyst; Trek Y11

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
Liked 480 Times in 260 Posts
Originally Posted by cyclezen
Given it's 9 spd, the 14-26 would have a large group of single tooth cogs up to 19, which means nice, tight gear choices for most road riding between 100 & 60 gear inches, also allowing the rider to stay in one chainring for quite a variety of flat to punch rollers, and solo or group rides.
Not racing gearing, but certainly very nice for even fast group rides between 30 & 14 mph, then having the granny ring for those serious alpine climbs....

I have similar on my older Sworks Tarmac which I keep at my family home in Germany - 50/39/30 & 13-25 covers me for ANY possible ride!
The 49 being a bit 'different', but that may have been because IT was available at the time, and not a 50...
A well set-up Triple is still a thing of cycling beauty... when you want 'One Chainset to Rule Them All'.
If you're not in a 'race' (where an eight yard gap means you're shelled) and have time to consider your options, a triple can't be beat....
unless your self-assurance is tied to your equipment, as opposed to your legs...
Ride On
Yuri
Ah yes, that makes sense. The rear cassette is 14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-26, so yes very tight ratios.

I do agree on the rest, triples have their place and seem to be making a big comeback. My personal preference is for doubles, aesthetically, but also simply because it's just what I've been riding for so long and change is hard LOL

Cheers for that info
ridelikeaturtle is offline  
Old 04-19-24, 12:04 PM
  #6  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,041

Bikes: Colnago, Van Dessel, Factor, Cervelo, Ritchey

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4001 Post(s)
Liked 7,490 Times in 3,014 Posts
Originally Posted by ridelikeaturtle
That won't tell me if this is a common thing, or what the logic may be behind what the previous owner may have been trying to achieve, based on the experiences of others.

But thanks anyway.
Sorry, but you didn't ask if it was a common thing, just "what's the point of the 49t big ring?" Again, if you plug the numbers into a gear calculator, it might give you a hint about the previous owner's logic.
tomato coupe is offline  
Likes For tomato coupe:
Old 04-19-24, 01:37 PM
  #7  
pan y agua
 
merlinextraligh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 31,328

Bikes: Willier Zero 7; Merlin Extralight; Calfee Dragonfly tandem, Calfee Adventure tandem; Cervelo P2; Motebecane Ti Fly 29er; Motebecanne Phantom Cross; Schwinn Paramount Track bike

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1465 Post(s)
Liked 744 Times in 382 Posts
Originally Posted by ridelikeaturtle

I do agree on the rest, triples have their place and seem to be making a big comeback…

Cheers for that info
In what universe? I do not recall seeing a new bike with a triple for quite some time. Things are going the opposite direction, I’d bet dollars to donuts there are way more 1x’s sold today than triples.


Shimano has not made a triple crankset above Tiagra since 2012. Campy last introduced a group set with a triple that same year, and SRAM never bothered with a triple.

With 12 cogs on the back you can cover a wide gear range with close spacing, without the need for a triple
__________________
You could fall off a cliff and die.
You could get lost and die.
You could hit a tree and die.
OR YOU COULD STAY HOME AND FALL OFF THE COUCH AND DIE.

Last edited by merlinextraligh; 04-19-24 at 01:45 PM.
merlinextraligh is offline  
Likes For merlinextraligh:
Old 04-19-24, 01:51 PM
  #8  
t2p
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2022
Location: USA - Southwest PA
Posts: 3,205

Bikes: Cannondale - Gary Fisher - Giant - Litespeed - Schwinn Paramount - Schwinn (lugged steel) - Trek OCLV

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1442 Post(s)
Liked 2,009 Times in 1,142 Posts
Originally Posted by ridelikeaturtle


The chainrings, which look to have been replaced over the years, are 49t/39t/30t.
The Miche cassette is 14t-26t.

To me this is a weird combination. I'm used to 52t or 53/39t, with a 12-28t cassette, or pretty close to that. I do appreciate a compact 50/34t.

Thoughts?
all the disadvantages of a triple - and basically none of the advantages

the low gear is not low enough - the high gear not high enough

the tight spacing of the cassette is largely of dubious value on a bike with a triple

this setup does succeed to give triples a bad name

smh
t2p is offline  
Likes For t2p:
Old 04-19-24, 02:11 PM
  #9  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
ridelikeaturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 1,268

Bikes: Bianchi Ti Megatube; Colnago Competition; Planet-X EC-130E; Klein Pulse; Amp Research B4; Litespeed Catalyst; Trek Y11

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
Liked 480 Times in 260 Posts
Originally Posted by t2p
all the disadvantages of a triple - and basically none of the advantages

the low gear is not low enough - the high gear not high enough

the tight spacing of the cassette is largely of dubious value on a bike with a triple

this setup does succeed to give triples a bad name

smh
ridelikeaturtle is offline  
Old 04-19-24, 02:13 PM
  #10  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
ridelikeaturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 1,268

Bikes: Bianchi Ti Megatube; Colnago Competition; Planet-X EC-130E; Klein Pulse; Amp Research B4; Litespeed Catalyst; Trek Y11

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
Liked 480 Times in 260 Posts
Originally Posted by merlinextraligh
In what universe? I do not recall seeing a new bike with a triple for quite some time. Things are going the opposite direction, Iíd bet dollars to donuts there are way more 1xís sold today than triples.


Shimano has not made a triple crankset above Tiagra since 2012. Campy last introduced a group set with a triple that same year, and SRAM never bothered with a triple.

With 12 cogs on the back you can cover a wide gear range with close spacing, without the need for a triple
If you think what sells is what determines what is good, let me introduce you to "pop music", Taylor Swift, etc.
ridelikeaturtle is offline  
Old 04-19-24, 02:23 PM
  #11  
pan y agua
 
merlinextraligh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 31,328

Bikes: Willier Zero 7; Merlin Extralight; Calfee Dragonfly tandem, Calfee Adventure tandem; Cervelo P2; Motebecane Ti Fly 29er; Motebecanne Phantom Cross; Schwinn Paramount Track bike

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1465 Post(s)
Liked 744 Times in 382 Posts
Originally Posted by ridelikeaturtle
If you think what sells is what determines what is good, let me introduce you to "pop music", Taylor Swift, etc.
Your assertion, to which I responded is that triples are making a big comeback. I simply see no evidence of that, and you’ve provided none.

I never drew a conclusion regarding the merits of a triple from their lack of sales. I simply took issue with the assertion that triples are making a big comeback, which appears to a fantasy.

Perhaps in Grant Peterson’s dreams.
__________________
You could fall off a cliff and die.
You could get lost and die.
You could hit a tree and die.
OR YOU COULD STAY HOME AND FALL OFF THE COUCH AND DIE.
merlinextraligh is offline  
Likes For merlinextraligh:
Old 04-20-24, 01:23 AM
  #12  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
ridelikeaturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 1,268

Bikes: Bianchi Ti Megatube; Colnago Competition; Planet-X EC-130E; Klein Pulse; Amp Research B4; Litespeed Catalyst; Trek Y11

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
Liked 480 Times in 260 Posts
Originally Posted by merlinextraligh
Your assertion, to which I responded is that triples are making a big comeback. I simply see no evidence of that, and youíve provided none.

I never drew a conclusion regarding the merits of a triple from their lack of sales. I simply took issue with the assertion that triples are making a big comeback, which appears to a fantasy.

Perhaps in Grant Petersonís dreams.
jfc. This site is worse than X sometimes.
ridelikeaturtle is offline  
Old 04-20-24, 05:24 AM
  #13  
pan y agua
 
merlinextraligh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 31,328

Bikes: Willier Zero 7; Merlin Extralight; Calfee Dragonfly tandem, Calfee Adventure tandem; Cervelo P2; Motebecane Ti Fly 29er; Motebecanne Phantom Cross; Schwinn Paramount Track bike

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1465 Post(s)
Liked 744 Times in 382 Posts
Originally Posted by ridelikeaturtle
jfc. This site is worse than X sometimes.
You put out bad information; I call you on it, and you find that to be objectionable?
__________________
You could fall off a cliff and die.
You could get lost and die.
You could hit a tree and die.
OR YOU COULD STAY HOME AND FALL OFF THE COUCH AND DIE.
merlinextraligh is offline  
Likes For merlinextraligh:
Old 04-20-24, 09:47 AM
  #14  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
ridelikeaturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 1,268

Bikes: Bianchi Ti Megatube; Colnago Competition; Planet-X EC-130E; Klein Pulse; Amp Research B4; Litespeed Catalyst; Trek Y11

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
Liked 480 Times in 260 Posts
Originally Posted by merlinextraligh
You put out bad information; I call you on it, and you find that to be objectionable?
Since you asked: I find people like you obtuse, pedantic, insecure, and insufferable - a troll. "Dollars to donuts" you're a boomer; and if not, you've got the same mentality, you know everything, can't help expressing this to others, and will not be persuaded otherwise. Have a nice day.
ridelikeaturtle is offline  
Old 04-20-24, 02:01 PM
  #15  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 8,041
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7087 Post(s)
Liked 11,203 Times in 4,784 Posts
Originally Posted by ridelikeaturtle
I do agree on the rest, triples have their placeand seem to be making a big comeback.
Quite the opposite actually.

Edited to add: I see that another poster already pointed this out, and you seem to be taking it as some sort of personal attack. But itís just a simple fact. Go to a bike shop and look around.
Koyote is offline  
Likes For Koyote:
Old 04-20-24, 03:03 PM
  #16  
pan y agua
 
merlinextraligh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 31,328

Bikes: Willier Zero 7; Merlin Extralight; Calfee Dragonfly tandem, Calfee Adventure tandem; Cervelo P2; Motebecane Ti Fly 29er; Motebecanne Phantom Cross; Schwinn Paramount Track bike

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1465 Post(s)
Liked 744 Times in 382 Posts
Originally Posted by ridelikeaturtle
Since you asked: I find people like you obtuse, pedantic, insecure, and insufferable - a troll. "Dollars to donuts" you're a boomer; and if not, you've got the same mentality, you know everything, can't help expressing this to others, and will not be persuaded otherwise. Have a nice day.

Now you resort to ad hominem attacks, and ageism. Our disagreement is an empirically observable fact. No reason to get upset, resort to logically unsound attacks, and insults.

So rather than resort to personal attacks, persuade me why I am wrong. Show me some evidence to support a claim that triples are making a big comeback.
__________________
You could fall off a cliff and die.
You could get lost and die.
You could hit a tree and die.
OR YOU COULD STAY HOME AND FALL OFF THE COUCH AND DIE.
merlinextraligh is offline  
Likes For merlinextraligh:
Old 04-20-24, 03:26 PM
  #17  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
ridelikeaturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 1,268

Bikes: Bianchi Ti Megatube; Colnago Competition; Planet-X EC-130E; Klein Pulse; Amp Research B4; Litespeed Catalyst; Trek Y11

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
Liked 480 Times in 260 Posts
Originally Posted by merlinextraligh
Now you resort to ad hominem attacks, and ageism. Our disagreement is an empirically observable fact. No reason to get upset, resort to logically unsound attacks, and insults.

So rather than resort to personal attacks, persuade me why I am wrong. Show me some evidence to support a claim that triples are making a big comeback.
Oh ffs, talk about "snowflakes"! Yeah, you're the victim of ageism LOL. "Show me evidence"? Jog on. You're not entitled to anything. You're exhausting.
ridelikeaturtle is offline  
Old 04-20-24, 03:31 PM
  #18  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,041

Bikes: Colnago, Van Dessel, Factor, Cervelo, Ritchey

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4001 Post(s)
Liked 7,490 Times in 3,014 Posts
This thread sure went south fast ...
tomato coupe is offline  
Likes For tomato coupe:
Old 04-20-24, 03:40 PM
  #19  
pan y agua
 
merlinextraligh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 31,328

Bikes: Willier Zero 7; Merlin Extralight; Calfee Dragonfly tandem, Calfee Adventure tandem; Cervelo P2; Motebecane Ti Fly 29er; Motebecanne Phantom Cross; Schwinn Paramount Track bike

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1465 Post(s)
Liked 744 Times in 382 Posts
Originally Posted by ridelikeaturtle
Oh ffs, talk about "snowflakes"! Yeah, you're the victim of ageism LOL. "Show me evidence"? Jog on. You're not entitled to anything. You're exhausting.
You’re missing the point. When you resort to attacking someone because they’’re old, and insult their personal traits, you reveal the weakness of your argument.

If you can’t support your position with facts or logic, attack your opponent.
__________________
You could fall off a cliff and die.
You could get lost and die.
You could hit a tree and die.
OR YOU COULD STAY HOME AND FALL OFF THE COUCH AND DIE.
merlinextraligh is offline  
Likes For merlinextraligh:
Old 04-20-24, 03:44 PM
  #20  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
ridelikeaturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 1,268

Bikes: Bianchi Ti Megatube; Colnago Competition; Planet-X EC-130E; Klein Pulse; Amp Research B4; Litespeed Catalyst; Trek Y11

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
Liked 480 Times in 260 Posts
Originally Posted by tomato coupe
This thread sure went south fast ...
Try not to get hurt patting yourself on the back.
ridelikeaturtle is offline  
Old 04-20-24, 04:13 PM
  #21  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,041

Bikes: Colnago, Van Dessel, Factor, Cervelo, Ritchey

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4001 Post(s)
Liked 7,490 Times in 3,014 Posts
Originally Posted by ridelikeaturtle
Try not to get hurt patting yourself on the back.
wut?
tomato coupe is offline  
Likes For tomato coupe:
Old 04-20-24, 04:54 PM
  #22  
Senior Member
 
Trakhak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 5,538
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2577 Post(s)
Liked 3,081 Times in 1,755 Posts



The 7 Best Hybrid Bikes For Exercise, Commuting and Casual Fun

Figured triples might be found on hybrids, if anywhere, so I searched for "hybrid triple crank." Bicycling! magazine's "7 Best Hybrid Bikes" report lists two bikes with triples (3x7 and 3x8), one with a double (2x9), and three 1x (one an electric bike).

So triples might be well represented among hybrids, anyway. But was there a time when hybrids had lost their triples?

For the record, a hybrid of reasonable quality that has a triple crank is, in my opinion, the most versatile bike ever conceived. Ironically, maybe the only topic that unites retrogrouches and cutting-edge roadies is that both despise hybrids. Makes sense. Neither group, despite the occasional lip service to the contrary, has much use for a people's bike.

Last edited by Trakhak; 04-21-24 at 10:10 AM.
Trakhak is offline  
Likes For Trakhak:
Old 04-21-24, 10:04 AM
  #23  
Forum Moderator
 
cb400bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kalamazoo MI
Posts: 20,727

Bikes: Fuji SL2.1 Carbon Di2 Cannondale Synapse Alloy 4 Trek Checkpoint ALR-5 Viscount Aerospace Pro Colnago Classic Rabobank Raleigh C50 Cromoly Hybrid Legnano Tipo Roma Pista

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3111 Post(s)
Liked 6,703 Times in 3,841 Posts
Knock it off with the personal attacks and stay on topic.

If you can't post here without personal attacks, then find another thread.
__________________












cb400bill is offline  
Likes For cb400bill:
Old 04-21-24, 08:19 PM
  #24  
Senior Member
 
Kimmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Melbourne, Oz
Posts: 9,549

Bikes: https://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=152015&p=1404231

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1530 Post(s)
Liked 724 Times in 515 Posts
Given the Miche cassette, which allowed bespoke combinations like this 14-26 with two 2t gaps and a 3t gap, I'm going to assume the previous owner put a fair bit of thought into ratios and that the 49t was no accident.

The only bummer about it would've been that since big rings need to be made with a specific size of smaller ring in mind and that 49/39 isn't really a thing, front shifting probably wouldn't be great.
Kimmo is offline  
Likes For Kimmo:
Old 04-21-24, 08:40 PM
  #25  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 2,046
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
Liked 490 Times in 394 Posts
Originally Posted by Kimmo
Given the Miche cassette, which allowed bespoke combinations like this 14-26 with two 2t gaps and a 3t gap, I'm going to assume the previous owner put a fair bit of thought into ratios and that the 49t was no accident.

The only bummer about it would've been that since big rings need to be made with a specific size of smaller ring in mind and that 49/39 isn't really a thing, front shifting probably wouldn't be great.
I agree, but 10T jumps in front used to be the rule, not the exception. 52/42/32. Might be more of an issue with a more modern RD made for 16 tooth jumps, but many run 20T jump on the same setup (I think lift pins on the larger rings help a lot).
Duragrouch is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.