Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Road Cycling (https://www.bikeforums.net/road-cycling/)
-   -   OK I can take a hint (https://www.bikeforums.net/road-cycling/438410-ok-i-can-take-hint.html)

patentcad 07-07-08 07:04 PM

OK I can take a hint
 
When BF member Todd Ostenberg actually mails me a pair of cycling socks, it may be time to abandon my patented (what else) crew sock look. Thanks Todd. In the meantime you BF Stalkers keep that Bike Schwag coming. If anyone is thinking of sending me a new 2009 D.A. Group, feel free to do so. You can even use my Fedex Acct. #. That's the kind of guy I am.

Actually I purchased half a dozen pair of high quality cycling socks from the Livestrong mail order site, and wear them daily. But Todd sent me blue socks which will match my GL team kit. Well done T. O.

DrPete 07-07-08 07:05 PM

Check 'em under a black light first. Remember how much some members love you. :)

ericcox 07-07-08 07:06 PM

Pcad, some of us read your blog here mainly because you can't take a hint.

patentcad 07-07-08 07:08 PM


Originally Posted by ericcox (Post 7017509)
Pcad, some of us read your blog here mainly because you can't take a hint.

That's reassuring.

waterrockets 07-07-08 07:36 PM

Why the hell isn't anyone sending me more current components? How many threads do I need to start before I acquire this pcad charity foundation status?

patentcad 07-07-08 07:38 PM


Originally Posted by waterrockets (Post 7017685)
Why the hell isn't anyone sending me more current components? How many threads do I need to start before I acquire this pcad charity foundation status?

I think it starts @ 17,000 posts.

Enthalpic 07-07-08 07:41 PM


Originally Posted by waterrockets (Post 7017685)
Why the hell isn't anyone sending me more current components? How many threads do I need to start before I acquire this pcad charity foundation status?

Would you like my ~70 - 80% worn tires and unpatched punctured tubes?

I'm just too lazy & wasteful to be bothered risking additional flats or patching tubes.

patentcad 07-07-08 07:44 PM

Hey waterboy, you should know I'm doing WRI's in my training now and every time I finish one I think of you and curse you out.

spry 07-07-08 07:44 PM

:roflmao2:

Originally Posted by DrPete (Post 7017506)
Check 'em under a black light first. Remember how much some members love you. :)

This guy does have a Dr Jeckyl/Mr.Hyde thing going on.

waterrockets 07-07-08 07:56 PM


Originally Posted by patentcad (Post 7017742)
Hey waterboy, you should know I'm doing WRI's in my training now and every time I finish one I think of you and curse you out.

Ah yes, the only thing better than crushing souls in person is virtual soul crushing :D


Originally Posted by Enthalpic (Post 7017715)
Would you like my ~70 - 80% worn tires and unpatched punctured tubes?

I'm just too lazy & wasteful to be bothered risking additional flats or patching tubes.

Hell yeah. I just hate the idea of shipping them. I'd patch the hell out of a load of tubes though.

urbanknight 07-07-08 08:11 PM

I have a used jersey with a small blood stain from when I went over the bars. Do you like celeste?

wanders 07-07-08 08:12 PM

The socks weren't postmarked from Fort Pierce, FL. were they?

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/jun/...ity-center-ch/

damocles1 07-07-08 08:16 PM

If someone sends you a ball-gag, will you shut up?

schnabler1 07-07-08 08:22 PM


Originally Posted by damocles1 (Post 7017948)
If someone sends you a ball-gag, will you shut up?

But he didn't even say anything.

sfcrossrider 07-07-08 08:25 PM

You can use my ninjas' any time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqCb_9ubQ1U

ericcox 07-07-08 08:44 PM


Originally Posted by waterrockets (Post 7017685)
Why the hell isn't anyone sending me more current components? How many threads do I need to start before I acquire this pcad charity foundation status?

Everyone's afraid you would sale anything they sent you off so you could invest in more entry fees to crush souls on your ferrous rocket. And no one wants to support your soul-crushing habit.:D

ericcox 07-07-08 08:47 PM

[thread hijack -- but then can you really hijack a Pcad thread?]

WR -- my wife found one of these on clearance and picked it up for son's upcoming birthday. Made me think of you:


urbanknight 07-07-08 08:56 PM

Ovoleg posts a picture of him riding in ripped shorts and people buy him a new pair. Pcad posts a pic of him and his tube socks and people send him cycling socks. I'm going to post a picture of me riding without a bike!

Bantam 07-07-08 09:18 PM


Originally Posted by damocles1 (Post 7017948)
If someone sends you a ball-gag, will you shut up?

TMI

ericcox 07-07-08 09:34 PM


Originally Posted by urbanknight (Post 7018187)
Ovoleg posts a picture of him riding in ripped shorts and people buy him a new pair. Pcad posts a pic of him and his tube socks and people send him cycling socks. I'm going to post a picture of me riding without a bike!


You knew it was coming.

tosterbe 07-07-08 09:45 PM

Da Socks
 
Pcaddy-

You gotta tell the BFers the message on the socks. Remember, pics or it didn't happen.

Todd

urbanknight 07-07-08 09:51 PM


Originally Posted by ericcox (Post 7018433)

You calling me a p*ssy? :D

ericcox 07-07-08 09:55 PM


Originally Posted by urbanknight (Post 7018537)
You calling me a p*ssy? :D

:roflmao2:

AEO 07-07-08 10:00 PM


Originally Posted by urbanknight (Post 7018187)
Ovoleg posts a picture of him riding in ripped shorts and people buy him a new pair. Pcad posts a pic of him and his tube socks and people send him cycling socks. I'm going to post a picture of me riding without a bike!

you should do it the other way around. post a pick of you riding with no clothing on, no kit, no shoes, no nothing.

you're bound to get a full wardrobe for every season :p

waterrockets 07-07-08 10:04 PM


Originally Posted by ericcox (Post 7018126)
[thread hijack -- but then can you really hijack a Pcad thread?]

WR -- my wife found one of these on clearance and picked it up for son's upcoming birthday. Made me think of you:


That looks really cool. You are going to have a blast with that. I mean your son will...

Ugh, tonight, my oldest (6 yo) wasn't listening, and I kept my word on his punishment: I completely disassembled his Lego Slave 1. Holy crap, I think it hurt me more than him. At least he cried more than I did.

Insult to injury: the instructions are missing!!!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:12 PM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.