Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Road Cycling (https://www.bikeforums.net/road-cycling/)
-   -   Your Most Recent Cycling-related Purchase (https://www.bikeforums.net/road-cycling/508535-your-most-recent-cycling-related-purchase.html)

Commodus 02-23-12 08:04 PM


Originally Posted by Hendricks97 (Post 13838241)
...
and best of all, this:
http://bikeforums.net/attachment.php...hmentid=236953
Can you tell my tax refund came in?

Ah I so want a Pugsley. It haunts me.

I don't even know why.

GDA 02-23-12 09:50 PM


Originally Posted by X-LinkedRider (Post 13886662)
My Force group came along with other goodies. Also, just picked up a Feedback sports repair stand as my SD Essential Stand doesn't work with the carbon bikes.
So This
http://liveoncenjoy.com/SMF/MGalleryItem.php?id=533

....

Full new grouppo in clean white boxes ready to install.... it doesn't get much better than that! NICE!

Mr Pink57 02-24-12 06:32 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...e/d357940f.jpg
Fat front setup for my MTB

http://media.nashbar.com/images/nash...-NCL-ANGLE.jpg
For my cross bike

http://media.nashbar.com/images/nash...2-WH-ANGLE.jpg
Great for camping

ruskko 02-24-12 10:27 AM

castelli nero bibs,and 4x htc columbia waterbottles

adriano 02-24-12 10:45 AM

this is quite cool: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...me-building-to

X-LinkedRider 02-24-12 11:09 AM


Originally Posted by adriano (Post 13892409)

F yeah it is. If I had a large enough shop, I would easily attempt to build my own bike. This thing is awesome. Hope they get their funding. I might pitch in a 20 or so.

jsigone 02-24-12 11:13 AM

commuter to fight these stupid gas prices....
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7182/6...aa05443a_z.jpg
Schwinn Circuit by jsigone, on Flickr

icyclist 02-24-12 11:27 AM

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumbla...9515mz6A8J.jpg

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumbla...9515mz6A8J.jpg

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumbla...9515mz6A8J.jpg

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumbla...9515mz6A8J.jpg

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumbla...9515mz6A8J.jpg

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumbla...9515mz6A8J.jpg

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumbla...9515mz6A8J.jpg

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumbla...9515mz6A8J.jpg

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumbla...9515mz6A8J.jpg

http://www.rapha.cc/images/gallery/2185-02.jpg

X-LinkedRider 02-24-12 12:36 PM

So you got 9 bags of bags to sell drugs or something and then some chamois cream? What am i missing?

rangerdavid 02-24-12 02:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Full Rival Group set with compact crank


http://bikeforums.net/attachment.php...hmentid=238748

rekmeyata 02-25-12 11:39 AM


Originally Posted by jsigone (Post 13892514)
commuter to fight these stupid gas prices....
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7182/6...aa05443a_z.jpg
Schwinn Circuit by jsigone, on Flickr

Those Circuits were great bikes, under appreciated bikes for sure.

I think Schwinn, in it's original form, would be around today if they hadn't made a slew of junk bikes and very few good ones; and if they were still around Trek would probably be a smaller company today with about 1/2 the offerings they offer today. But that's history.

Propofol 02-25-12 11:41 AM

http://www.thebellstore.com/images/s...niceyellow.jpg

On sale in my size (48 Mega) on Bonktown last night for $177. Couldn't pass up that price. Damn you, Bonktown.

tertius 02-25-12 11:58 AM

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7181/6...f85f905b_z.jpg

2011 Raleigh Revenio 3.0

I got a great deal on it and can't wait to get it rolling this week!

IcySmooth52 02-25-12 12:03 PM

-Ritchey WCS aluminum outfit: C260 stem, 1-bolt seatpost, ergo-curve handlebars & Streem saddle.
http://www.ritcheylogic.com/dimg/thm...b3a6a4a868.jpghttp://www.ritcheylogic.com/dimg/thm...cf8181ac12.jpg
-SRAM Force drivetrain.
http://www.sram.com/sites/all/themes...g/147-main.jpg
All to compliment my Altamira :)

X-LinkedRider 02-25-12 12:16 PM


Originally Posted by IcySmooth52 (Post 13896753)
-Ritchey WCS aluminum outfit: C260 stem, 1-bolt seatpost, ergo-curve handlebars & Streem saddle.
http://www.ritcheylogic.com/dimg/thm...b3a6a4a868.jpghttp://www.ritcheylogic.com/dimg/thm...cf8181ac12.jpg
-SRAM Force drivetrain.
http://www.sram.com/sites/all/themes...g/147-main.jpg
All to compliment my Altamira :)

Very nice. That will all Pull together extremely nicely. Did you get ride of the Ultegra yet? BTW: Those force brakes look a lot nicer than a picture can show. They are slightly greenish or gunmetal or what have you. Very cool.

IcySmooth52 02-25-12 12:21 PM


Originally Posted by X-LinkedRider (Post 13896789)
Very nice. That will all Pull together extremely nicely. Did you get ride of the Ultegra yet? BTW: Those force brakes look a lot nicer than a picture can show. They are slightly greenish or gunmetal or what have you. Very cool.

I haven't gotten rid of the Ultegra yet, everyone offers $300 or less trying to get a ridiculous deal. I know I'll get people who know the value of it when it gets warmer. I also think the white decals on the shifters will work great with the Altamira 2.0's white and grey decals.

X-LinkedRider 02-25-12 12:28 PM


Originally Posted by IcySmooth52 (Post 13896810)
I haven't gotten rid of the Ultegra yet, everyone offers $300 or less trying to get a ridiculous deal. I know I'll get people who know the value of it when it gets warmer. I also think the white decals on the shifters will work great with the Altamira 2.0's white and grey decals.

Along with the crank/RD and Stem. Are you going white tape?

Jandro 02-25-12 03:12 PM

For the S2:

http://s-tec-essence.eshop.t-online....uka-Sprint.jpg

:D

AlphaDogg 02-25-12 05:23 PM

New chain. My old one was stretched and was starting to wear away at my freewheel (I hate to say that I don't have a cassette, but yes it is indeed a freewheel).

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/x...t/21f4672c.jpg

While I was at performance, I also picked up a new saddle bag, some Clif Shot Bloks, and pair of socks.

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/x...t/d76c0ad2.jpg

echotraveler 02-25-12 08:34 PM


Originally Posted by Jandro (Post 13897319)

DROOL!!!!!!!! stem?

WhyFi 02-25-12 08:37 PM


Originally Posted by echotraveler (Post 13898372)
DROOL!!!!!!!! stem?

I'm pretty sure that those are handlebars.

VA_Esquire 02-25-12 08:45 PM

He was asking what stem is he going to use with it.

IcySmooth52 02-25-12 08:58 PM


Originally Posted by X-LinkedRider (Post 13896831)
Along with the crank/RD and Stem. Are you going white tape?

Actually, I'm not getting the SRAM Force crank, I'm keeping the stock Oval 700. It's actually just a re-labeled Gossamer Pro.

But yes, I'll be keeping white tape.

WhyFi 02-25-12 08:59 PM


Originally Posted by VA_Esquire (Post 13898408)
He was asking what stem is he going to use with it.

Good grief, counselor...

ZmanKC 02-25-12 09:37 PM

Brooks B-17 Saddle.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:57 PM.


Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.