Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

One reason why i want an SL4 ROUBIAX

Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

One reason why i want an SL4 ROUBIAX

Old 09-09-14, 05:30 AM
  #26  
Banned.
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 790
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CNC2204
Yep ... ^^^^^^^
I dont have an engineering degree but when i look at the SL4 compared to the Domane or Cannondales ect i can see there are stark differences in the design.

One of the things that impressed me from the start about SPECIALIZED is their R & D & marketing.

Yes they're expensive but they do the research and put alot of investment into their products.

I'm sold.

Last edited by CNC2204; 09-09-14 at 07:02 AM.
CNC2204 is offline  
Old 09-09-14, 05:52 AM
  #27  
Voice of the Industry
 
Campag4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,572
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1188 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by CNC2204
I dont have an engineering degree but when i look at the SL4 compared to the Domane of Cannondales ect i can see there are stark differences in the design.

One of the things that impressed me from the start about SPECIALIZED is their R & D & marketing.

Yes they're expensive but they do the research and put alot of investment into their products.

I'm sold.
Not to be too overt a fanboy of Spesh, all the top makers make great bikes. But there are differences in how they ride and look and what they cost. So it will come down to personal preference. The one bike that has caught my eye this year is Trek's new Emonda. Reports are it is a superlative bike.
It may in fact have overall better road manners than the Roubaix with geometry between the Roubaix and Tarmac. It may not be quite as stiff in back as the SL4 Roubaix for example but have the same excellent feel to the front of the bike. And the new Emonda is light. A 500 series Emonda frameset can be purchased for just over 1/2 of the cost of a Roubaix Pro frameset. So Trek priced their mid level frameset right for those who like to build their own bikes...unlike Spesh who is a bit on the expensive side. So if out bike shopping, the Emonda would be on my radar.

Last edited by Campag4life; 09-09-14 at 05:56 AM.
Campag4life is offline  
Old 09-09-14, 07:07 AM
  #28  
Banned.
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 790
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The difference for me is my local shop/dealer, great products & great service, its a win situation all around.

Keeps me coming back about 9 years and counting.

I ride hard and tear things up.

They keep me in motion one spoke at a time.
CNC2204 is offline  
Old 09-09-14, 08:05 AM
  #29  
Professional Fuss-Budget
 
Bacciagalupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,494
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked 24 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Campag4life
Perhaps you have never heard the mantra that racing improves the breed. As a product development guy, I believe its true.
Ok dude, put down the Kool Aid.

1) If you are not literally racing on cobblestones, then the kinds of things that a racer needs to race on cobbles are largely irrelevant.

1a) It is basically a quirk that the things which work for cobblestone races also appeal to some amateur / recreational cyclists.

2) "Endurance bikes" are very close now in terms of design and quality. They are commodities, no matter how badly the various marketers want us to think otherwise.

3) No one is winning any of the Spring Classics because they are riding a specific brand or model of bike. Believing this, especially in a race like Paris-Roubaix, is absurd.

4) Your litany of the differences between Specialized models reads like a marketer's dream.

In short: If you adore Specialized, and a Cannondale Synapse fits you better, then picking a bike based on who won Paris-Roubaix last year is irrational. Yet again, it is really not that complicated.
Bacciagalupe is offline  
Old 09-10-14, 02:58 PM
  #30  
squatchy
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Denver
Posts: 428

Bikes: S-works Roubaix, S-works Tarmac, Gary Fisher Promethius, Tommasini Competion, Eddy Merckx Corsa 01

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Campag4life
So squatchy, you own a S-works Roubaix...what year? So you say that you have no preference for your Roubaix over your steel bikes? Who makes your steel bike frames and what grade of steel are they?
Are you saying that you can match the geometry of your Roubaix with a steel bike? Are your steel bikes a custom geometry? Are you saying your steel bikes have the power transfer of your Roubaix for climbing or sprinting? I have owned several steel bikes and not one has come close to either the geometry or power transfer of the Roubaix...or handling...or ride without control penalty. And of course carbon bikes are lighter as well as you mentioned.
Hi Campag


I didn't exactly mean to say that there is zero difference in my Modern vs steel bikes. What I didn't say very well is that there is such a small ride quality difference between my steel bikes and carbon bikes that I never pick, (or not pick), one bike over the other because_________________. Fill in the blank.

I do however, pick or chose depending on what kind of terrain I'll be riding on a particular day. Meaning, I have standard or Compact cranks in front and cassetts that are closer to the small or larger end of the spectrim. SO I have long distance bikes, flat land bikes and climbing set up as well.

My Merckx is made of Dedaccia (sp)? zero uno. Specialty tubes made exclusively for Merckx. These are over sized/multi shaped tubes and rare to find. I was told those tubes cost so much it pushed the price point too high so they didn't make a lot of those bikes. They run round at one end and morph into oval shaped tubes at the crank. It's a Corsa 01.

My other is a Tommasini Competitone (sp)? with Columbus SP tubes. Actually I think I ride my steel bikes more than my carbon ones. WHen I look at my carbon bikes they register as just a machine in my head. My steel bikes on the other hand, seem to have a spirit or personality and when I look at them I see them as friends. I am much more proud to ride my steel bikes than my carbon ones. Everyone has top end carbon bikes but very few have old collectable Italin steel bikes made in a different era.

They just ride so nicely I can't really say they are lacking in any way compared to my carbon bikes. They weigh very close to the same and handle/descend flawlessly and I can't make the brakes/tires chain rub when I'm gettin on it. I think for sure the carbon BB are a little bit stiffer but I'm more of a distance crusier than a finish line guy.

I feel very fortunate to have been able to find screaming deals on all my bikes. All used, but all were exceptionaly clean. My steel bikes even more so. I visit CL and ebay every day and never am I looking to buy any more carbon bikes. I'm always looking for collectable steel.

I have new drive trains on my old school stuff as well as new wheel sets (DT240's/Hed Belgium/ Conti4000s in 25). So basically old frames in almost new condition with modern componentry.

Hope that clears things up a bit
squatchy is offline  
Old 09-10-14, 03:11 PM
  #31  
Banned.
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 790
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I havent riden a steel bike since 1972 ...
CNC2204 is offline  
Old 09-10-14, 05:11 PM
  #32  
Voice of the Industry
 
Campag4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,572
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1188 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by squatchy
Hi Campag


I didn't exactly mean to say that there is zero difference in my Modern vs steel bikes. What I didn't say very well is that there is such a small ride quality difference between my steel bikes and carbon bikes that I never pick, (or not pick), one bike over the other because_________________. Fill in the blank.

I do however, pick or chose depending on what kind of terrain I'll be riding on a particular day. Meaning, I have standard or Compact cranks in front and cassetts that are closer to the small or larger end of the spectrim. SO I have long distance bikes, flat land bikes and climbing set up as well.

My Merckx is made of Dedaccia (sp)? zero uno. Specialty tubes made exclusively for Merckx. These are over sized/multi shaped tubes and rare to find. I was told those tubes cost so much it pushed the price point too high so they didn't make a lot of those bikes. They run round at one end and morph into oval shaped tubes at the crank. It's a Corsa 01.

My other is a Tommasini Competitone (sp)? with Columbus SP tubes. Actually I think I ride my steel bikes more than my carbon ones. WHen I look at my carbon bikes they register as just a machine in my head. My steel bikes on the other hand, seem to have a spirit or personality and when I look at them I see them as friends. I am much more proud to ride my steel bikes than my carbon ones. Everyone has top end carbon bikes but very few have old collectable Italin steel bikes made in a different era.

They just ride so nicely I can't really say they are lacking in any way compared to my carbon bikes. They weigh very close to the same and handle/descend flawlessly and I can't make the brakes/tires chain rub when I'm gettin on it. I think for sure the carbon BB are a little bit stiffer but I'm more of a distance crusier than a finish line guy.

I feel very fortunate to have been able to find screaming deals on all my bikes. All used, but all were exceptionaly clean. My steel bikes even more so. I visit CL and ebay every day and never am I looking to buy any more carbon bikes. I'm always looking for collectable steel.

I have new drive trains on my old school stuff as well as new wheel sets (DT240's/Hed Belgium/ Conti4000s in 25). So basically old frames in almost new condition with modern componentry.

Hope that clears things up a bit
Thanks for your response squatchy. My experience is exactly the opposite. I find my carbon Roubaix and previous steel bikes I have owned to be 'night and day' in ride quality, handling and power responsiveness, not to mention weight. Maybe we are different kinds of riders...hard to know why our experience is the polar opposite. I wouldn't own another steel road bike and I have owned 30.
Ride safe and thanks again.
Campag4life is offline  
Old 09-10-14, 05:13 PM
  #33  
Voice of the Industry
 
Campag4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,572
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1188 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by CNC2204
I havent riden a steel bike since 1972 ...
I owned my last one in 2006...a Bianchi with Campy and won't own another. That bike was a trampoline and handled like a cement truck and I could make the derailleur rattle out of the saddle all day long.
Campag4life is offline  
Old 09-10-14, 05:18 PM
  #34  
Banned.
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 790
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Specialized Roubaix SL4 Elite Disc 2015 | Road Bike | Cycles UK £2000.00

I may be getting this one but not thrilled about the color.

I need to have a chat with SPECIALIZED's paint scheme designer.
CNC2204 is offline  
Old 09-11-14, 11:46 AM
  #35  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 6,432
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
Liked 44 Times in 38 Posts
Originally Posted by Campag4life
Thanks for your response squatchy. My experience is exactly the opposite. I find my carbon Roubaix and previous steel bikes I have owned to be 'night and day' in ride quality, handling and power responsiveness, not to mention weight. Maybe we are different kinds of riders...hard to know why our experience is the polar opposite. I wouldn't own another steel road bike and I have owned 30.
Ride safe and thanks again.
I personally wonder if one's sensitivity to road buzz (the vibration through the handlebars, different than the bike's ability to handle larger bumps) and frame stiffness, vary somehow greatly from person to person for some sort of physical body reasons. I could tell you whether I'm riding steel or carbon in about 15 seconds of riding (though to be fair here, carbon rides quality can very dramatically depending on how they build it), but couldn't tell you whether I'm riding Tiagra or Ultegra without concentrating on it and deliberately trying to shift in odd ways.

Some people don't seem to be able to tell the difference, and good for them - they can save a lot of money. I'm not so fortunate...
PaulRivers is offline  
Old 09-11-14, 12:50 PM
  #36  
Voice of the Industry
 
Campag4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,572
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1188 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by PaulRivers
I personally wonder if one's sensitivity to road buzz (the vibration through the handlebars, different than the bike's ability to handle larger bumps) and frame stiffness, vary somehow greatly from person to person for some sort of physical body reasons. I could tell you whether I'm riding steel or carbon in about 15 seconds of riding (though to be fair here, carbon rides quality can very dramatically depending on how they build it), but couldn't tell you whether I'm riding Tiagra or Ultegra without concentrating on it and deliberately trying to shift in odd ways.

Some people don't seem to be able to tell the difference, and good for them - they can save a lot of money. I'm not so fortunate...
No question. Some people can't tell a Porsche from a Camry...or a Ferrari from a Porsche....or as discussed a carbon bike from a steel bike. Much of the lack of agreement on here pertains to the difference in our backgrounds and personal perception and each of our bodies are different as well and we load and power the bike differently.
Campag4life is offline  
Old 11-17-14, 11:19 AM
  #37  
Senior Member
 
Jarrett2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: DFW
Posts: 4,126

Bikes: Steel 1x's

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I have a 2014 SL4 Roubaix and love it. Previous bike was 2013 Aluminum Secteur and I felt like I had been beaten to the body after doing 30+ miles on my country roads with it. I got the Roubaix in the hopes of improving the ride. It did by a long shot. Now with the Roubaix and the CG-R seatpost, I can do 60-70 miles a ride and want to keep going at the end on even the worst roads.

The $200 CG-R seatpost makes a diff. I'm wondering if Specialized stiffened the rear end knowing the CG-R was coming for 2014 and stock in 2015. At any rate, I'm still in love this this bike.

Someone mentioned different wheel sets. I've ridden the Roubiax with Fulcrum S5's, Mavic Open Sports and DT Swiss RR440's. My faves so far are the DT Swiss, but I'm still chasing that elusive Clyde-worthy wheel for my Roubaix.
Jarrett2 is offline  
Old 11-17-14, 11:24 AM
  #38  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,575

Bikes: Super Cheap gc3 approved Bike

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
Liked 19 Times in 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Campag4life
The Spesh Roubaix has won that race more than any model.
If Boonen was on Trek Factory team, then Domane would have won more than any model. If Boonen was on Cervelo/Garmin-Sharpe teams, then R3 would have have won most. So what?
zymphad is offline  
Old 11-17-14, 12:43 PM
  #39  
Voice of the Industry
 
Campag4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,572
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1188 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by zymphad
If Boonen was on Trek Factory team, then Domane would have won more than any model. If Boonen was on Cervelo/Garmin-Sharpe teams, then R3 would have have won most. So what?
Guess you didn't get the memo. Niki Terpstra beat Boonen on 'his' S-works Roubaix this year. All the big boys were there including Cancellara, Sagan, Wiggins all on different bikes. The Roubaix SL4 is like having a motor.

2014 Paris Roubaix Last 40 KM - YouTube

Last edited by Campag4life; 11-17-14 at 12:48 PM.
Campag4life is offline  
Old 11-18-14, 01:43 AM
  #40  
Banned.
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 203
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jarrett2
I have a 2014 SL4 Roubaix and love it. Previous bike was 2013 Aluminum Secteur and I felt like I had been beaten to the body after doing 30+ miles on my country roads with it. I got the Roubaix in the hopes of improving the ride. It did by a long shot. Now with the Roubaix and the CG-R seatpost, I can do 60-70 miles a ride and want to keep going at the end on even the worst roads.

The $200 CG-R seatpost makes a diff. I'm wondering if Specialized stiffened the rear end knowing the CG-R was coming for 2014 and stock in 2015. At any rate, I'm still in love this this bike.

Someone mentioned different wheel sets. I've ridden the Roubiax with Fulcrum S5's, Mavic Open Sports and DT Swiss RR440's. My faves so far are the DT Swiss, but I'm still chasing that elusive Clyde-worthy wheel for my Roubaix.
Specialized's alu bikes are definitely less forgiving than their carbon lines. The difference is noticeable right away.

I think the tarmac line is a great compromise between comfort and performance. The shop wonks insisted the tarmac had a stiff frame but it felt very comfortable to me, close to the roubaix and a big improvement in ride comfort over the secteur and especially the allez.
newbie101 is offline  
Old 11-18-14, 02:08 AM
  #41  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 809

Bikes: Specialized Sirrus Comp

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I love mine. That's all I can say.
JakiChan is offline  
Old 11-18-14, 02:26 AM
  #42  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NZ
Posts: 3,841

Bikes: More than 1, but, less than S-1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Jarrett2
...
Someone mentioned different wheel sets. I've ridden the Roubiax with Fulcrum S5's, Mavic Open Sports and DT Swiss RR440's. My faves so far are the DT Swiss, but I'm still chasing that elusive Clyde-worthy wheel for my Roubaix.
(engaging piss take mode) When ya' gonna' start listening to me son? :-) (disengage)
__________________
Birth Certificate, Passport, Marriage License Driver's License and Residency Permit all say I'm a Fred. I guess there's no denying it.
bigfred is offline  
Old 11-18-14, 02:33 AM
  #43  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NZ
Posts: 3,841

Bikes: More than 1, but, less than S-1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Bacciagalupe
......
3) No one is winning any of the Spring Classics because they are riding a specific brand or model of bike. Believing this, especially in a race like Paris-Roubaix, is absurd
.
Paris-Roubaix is the one race where such logic ISN'T absurd. It is the race where road going Rockshox made their debut. It's the race where teams continued to trott out old alloy rims until just a couple years ago. It's the one race that you see the pros riding 32mm tires at CX pressures.

If there is a single race on the entire calendar where equipment can make the race, it's Paris-Roubaix.

Otherwise, I agree.
__________________
Birth Certificate, Passport, Marriage License Driver's License and Residency Permit all say I'm a Fred. I guess there's no denying it.
bigfred is offline  
Old 11-18-14, 07:27 AM
  #44  
Senior Member
 
Jarrett2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: DFW
Posts: 4,126

Bikes: Steel 1x's

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by bigfred
(engaging piss take mode) When ya' gonna' start listening to me son? :-) (disengage)
lol, I had a nice long conversation with Joe young just yesterday
Jarrett2 is offline  
Old 11-18-14, 10:04 AM
  #45  
Professional Fuss-Budget
 
Bacciagalupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,494
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked 24 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by bigfred
Paris-Roubaix is the one race where such logic ISN'T absurd. It is the race where road going Rockshox made their debut.
Yes, and everyone uses suspension forks in the Spring Classics now. Lol

Re-read what you quoted. Equipment choices make a difference. Brand choices do not.

Someone might win or lose because they used a more robust wheel. No one won or lost Paris-Roubaix because the bike was made by Specialized or Pinarello or Cervelo.
Bacciagalupe is offline  
Old 11-18-14, 01:48 PM
  #46  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 2,745

Bikes: S-Works Roubaix SL2^H4, Secteur Sport, TriCross, Kaffenback, Lurcher 29er

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Building my 2015 S-Works Roubaix SL4 now (crash replacement for my 2010 S-Works Roubaix SL2). I won't hit the road with it until next May or so, though....
svtmike is offline  
Old 11-18-14, 02:44 PM
  #47  
Voice of the Industry
 
Campag4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,572
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1188 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by svtmike
Building my 2015 S-Works Roubaix SL4 now (crash replacement for my 2010 S-Works Roubaix SL2). I won't hit the road with it until next May or so, though....
Mike, did Spesh give you a crash replacement for your SL2?...free frameset replacement?
Campag4life is offline  
Old 11-18-14, 03:06 PM
  #48  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
You want this bike because someone won a race on it? That's crazy. That guy would of won that race on any half decent $500 road bike. Don't buy a bike because someone won a race with it. Buy it because it has the features that you want...supports the tire size you want...is made out of the frame material you prefer, etc. The reason why these guys win and race on a specific bike is because they are sponsored and can't choose their own bike...not because the bike helps them win a bike race.
Cafe is offline  
Old 11-18-14, 03:35 PM
  #49  
Voice of the Industry
 
Campag4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,572
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1188 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Cafe
You want this bike because someone won a race on it? That's crazy. That guy would of won that race on any half decent $500 road bike. Don't buy a bike because someone won a race with it. Buy it because it has the features that you want...supports the tire size you want...is made out of the frame material you prefer, etc. The reason why these guys win and race on a specific bike is because they are sponsored and can't choose their own bike...not because the bike helps them win a bike race.
I have to disagree. If a bike wins a major race, it has proven it can be done and there is no jinx on the bike. In fact, if a top rider wins on a particular bike, there is no reason you can't either. You just need to train hard and get a sponsorship and try to get in the race. A good chance you will win on the right equipment. A Roubaix SL4 bike racing in the classics Roubaix race it was named after is like free watts. It puts everybody in the game that is on one. Yes if Cancellara is having a good day, he may give you a good fight on a Domane, or Wiggins on a Pinarello or Sagan on a Cannondale, but you will have an edge on the Roubaix so if you like to win, that is the bike you should buy.
Campag4life is offline  
Old 11-18-14, 03:55 PM
  #50  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Antioch, IL
Posts: 2,330

Bikes: 2013 Synapse 4

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Campag4life
I have to disagree. If a bike wins a major race, it has proven it can be done and there is no jinx on the bike. In fact, if a top rider wins on a particular bike, there is no reason you can't either. You just need to train hard and dope.
ftfy
bonz50 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.