Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

FS: 2000 Francesco Moser Forma (59cm)

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-23, 11:51 PM

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Liked 244 Times in 115 Posts

For sale is an wonderfully preserved Francesco Moser (F. Moser) Forma bicycle. This one owner classic was purchased new in 2000, treated gently, abuse-free and has always lived in a climate controlled environment. It didn't need excessive cleaning but as I do with every refresh or restoration, I gladly gave it the most involved treatment I know of bringing it down to the bare frame then building it back up, piece by piece, taking my time to do it right and using new/NOS elements throughout (tires, housing/cables, brake pads, chain, bar tape, ErgoPower hoods, grease and oil).

However, the element most special of this machine has to be the signature by racing legend, Francesco Moser, the man whose name it bears, on the seat cluster.

This one came out spectacular. Super clean, brilliant luster in the metallic red paint and chrome that is simply extraordinary all around.

More images and details about this bicycle are located here:
2000 Francesco Moser (F. Moser) Forma Post
2000 Francesco Moser (F. Moser) Forma Flickr Images

Price: $750
PayPal, Zelle or Venmo. Price listed is net to me. PayPal Goods transaction please add 4%.
If you are interested in shipping, I will ship anywhere in the US though I will only do so by dropping the bike off at a trusted local shop for boxing and BikeFlights shipping. I understand this process adds to the cost but I have backed away from boxing bikes up myself any longer due to liabilities and previous bad experiences. Therefore, professional boxing is a flat $100 and buyer to pay the actual shipping charges.
I am located in Corvallis, Oregon and would be delighted for a local sale.

Specs are as follows:
Color: Rosso Perla (pearl red)
Frame Size: 59cm (C-T) seat post & 57cm (C-C) top tube
Frame/Drop-outs: Oria; Campagnolo
Fork: Oria
Bars: ITM Super Europa 2
Bar Tape: Fizik Vento, 2mm Microtex Bi-Color (red/black)
Stem: ITM Eclypse
Saddle: Veta Bassano Excalibur
Seat Post: Unbranded aero
Crankset: Campagnolo Veloce; 53/39; 172.5mm
Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Daytona
Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Veloce
Shifting/Brake Levers: Campagnolo Veloce Ergopower
Brake Calipers: Campagnolo Veloce; Campagnolo pads
Cassette: Campagnolo 9-Speed (13/14/15/17/19/21/23/25/28)
Hubs: Campagnolo Veloce
Wheels: Ambrosio Balance; 32 hole; Campagnolo skewers
Tires: Panaracer Pasela; Black; 700×25
Special Features: Signed by Francesco Moser; Top tube internal brake cable guide; Pantographed brake bridge; Two bottle cage mounts; Chain rest

Last edited by The Thin Man; 06-01-23 at 11:54 PM.
Old 06-01-23, 11:54 PM

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Liked 244 Times in 115 Posts
Price drop and to the top!