Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Step One: Admit you have a problem......

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Step One: Admit you have a problem......

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-09, 11:37 PM

Bikes: Miyata 618 GT, Marinoni, Kestral 200 2002 Trek 5200, KHS Flite, Koga Miyata, Schwinn Spitfire 5, Mondia Special, Univega Alpina, Miyata team Ti, Santa Cruz Highball

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1638 Post(s)
Liked 2,734 Times in 1,270 Posts
Barns are cool...
Old 11-14-09, 11:43 AM
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 194 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
Liked 3,062 Times in 1,562 Posts
I am not sure if I have a problem, but a guest was suprised to see this the other day when she stepped into the powder room.

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk
Old 11-14-09, 11:48 AM
Bike Junkie

Location: South of Raleigh, North of New Hill, East of Harris Lake, NC

Bikes: Specialized Tarmac, Specialized Roubaix, Giant OCR-C, Specialized Stumpjumper FSR, Stumpjumper Comp, 88 & 92Nishiki Ariel, 87 Centurion Ironman, 92 Paramount, 84 Nishiki Medalist

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked 38 Times in 28 Posts
Originally Posted by Bianchigirll
I am not sure if I have a problem, but a guest was suprised to see this the other day when she stepped into the powder room.
I agree with your guest. You should have put the hosiery away before they used the bathroom. Other than that, looks fine to me.
Old 11-14-09, 11:50 AM
Bike Junkie

Location: South of Raleigh, North of New Hill, East of Harris Lake, NC

Bikes: Specialized Tarmac, Specialized Roubaix, Giant OCR-C, Specialized Stumpjumper FSR, Stumpjumper Comp, 88 & 92Nishiki Ariel, 87 Centurion Ironman, 92 Paramount, 84 Nishiki Medalist

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked 38 Times in 28 Posts
TOP, you certainly DO have a problem. Fortunatley, there is a solution. You need to buy more bikes. 50 or 60 usually does the trick for me.
We all need to be prepared for the massive shortage of bikes that the economists are predicting.
Old 11-14-09, 11:51 AM
Thrifty Bill

Bikes: 86 Katakura Silk, 87 Prologue X2, 88 Cimarron LE, 1975 Sekai 4000 Professional, 73 Paramount, plus more

Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Quoted: 1247 Post(s)
Liked 1,001 Times in 643 Posts
Originally Posted by roccobike
I agree with your guest. You should have put the hosiery away before they used the bathroom. Other than that, looks fine to me.
+1 There is still room for a couple more frames and wheelsets, etc. And you might want to put a set of shelves there to store misc components. I see a lot of sq footage still available for more stuff!