Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Singlespeed & Fixed Gear
Reload this Page >

Campagnolo vs Origin8

Search
Notices
Singlespeed & Fixed Gear "I still feel that variable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailer? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear!"-- Henri Desgrange (31 January 1865 - 16 August 1940)

Campagnolo vs Origin8

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-21, 06:33 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
Liked 612 Times in 447 Posts
Sugino Super 75's are like jewelry for your bike. They are simply gorgeous.
Likes For TugaDude:
Old 04-20-21, 07:16 AM
Not actually Tmonk

Bikes: road, track, mtb

Mentioned: 142 Post(s)
Quoted: 2737 Post(s)
Liked 3,335 Times in 1,742 Posts
I'm also not into reggaetón. Love some classic roots and dub reggae, but not that stuff so much. I can't really think of any other genre that I'm universally not into, although it's pretty small/niche. My deepest tastes certainly run in jazz and classical music, although those are such broad genres that I have my preferences within them. I'm a pianist.

DMB is alright, not my thing as much. I do respect his talent and he often keeps good musicians in his band.

also this:

Originally Posted by nomadmax
When is the last time you saw an Origin8 tattoo on someone?
Likes For TMonk:
Old 04-20-21, 07:34 AM
Go Ride!

Bikes: Klein Quantum Pro, Klein Attitude, Azuki SS, Merckx AXM, Klein Quantum Race, Klein Quantum

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked 160 Times in 90 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
Are we talking the old Super/Nuevo Record Pista or the new stuff? If you are talking old stuff than maybe if you are talking new stuff then no sorry Sugino Super 75 is just so sexy and perfect and rocketed Sir Chris Hoy to some big victories along with the rest of the GB cycling team and many other riders. It is hard to beat high polished cranks in anything. Now regular 75s are a bit more utilitarian but the Super 75 is tops. Just look at it: https://www.tracksupermarket.com/cra...ilver-584.html

Campy is fine stuff but I never really hear great things about their modern track cranks, nothing terrible but kind of the meh! treatment. I would probably still run them if I had an Italian bike but beyond that I would rather have a set of Super 75 Direct Drives with that sexy super zen chainring just glimmering and glistening with the S3 treatment watching all the people at the shop drool and see their eyes bulge out of their heads while going 'aaaooogah" like in the cartoons.
Didn’t realize how nicely they buffed up the Supers. Ok—we can disagree on Sugino v Campy... but at least now we are comparing “apples to apples”....the Origin8 v Campy and Mathews v Waits was all no- brainer...Campy and Waits all day long!
Likes For Sonofamechanic:
Old 03-15-22, 03:42 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
Liked 347 Times in 205 Posts
Is this a troll post? Obviously Orgin8.