Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Touring
Reload this Page >

Feasibility of a Cross-America Ride for a Sixteen-Year-Old Girl

Search
Notices
Touring Have a dream to ride a bike across your state, across the country, or around the world? Self-contained or fully supported? Trade ideas, adventures, and more in our bicycle touring forum.

Feasibility of a Cross-America Ride for a Sixteen-Year-Old Girl

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-16, 09:29 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
- Cycling Around The World
She can
https://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/..._id=9722&v=5eP

Ireland is a safe place for girls to ride a bicycle all summer
or
Get a job in yellowstone park for the summer.
not sit at home
Old 02-27-16, 10:05 PM
NYC

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
Liked 107 Times in 62 Posts
One thing that occurred to me when talking to someone rolling in to NY on the tail end of a crossing...

Try to get on contact with corporate headquarters of various nationwide chains and try to get them to give you letters from corporate that you can laminate and carry and which will get you special "take the bike in inside and have someone watch it for you" service on your solo tour. Even with a lock, having a bike loaded with gear is not something you want to leave outside, yet you will need to go inside regularly to buy supplies.

Walmart, Target, REI... any chain that you can hit up regularly for supplies.
Old 02-27-16, 10:15 PM

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 18395 Post(s)
Liked 4,521 Times in 3,359 Posts
As far as Europe. With the exception of the UK, it is difficult being in a country for the first time without knowing the language, customs, or traditions.

Perhaps a bit would depend on the person, and previous education and experience.

When I was younger than noether, I took my first Summer "Crash Course" in Italian at the local University. I hadn't taken any other foreign language before that. Needless to say, I crashed and burned. But, then I spent 3 months in Italy with my parents when I was 16, and perhaps it was one of the most educational experiences of that period of my life. I'm not sure if I would have been ready to do it on my own though. Maybe if there was an organized school/college tour/trip/summer course.

A few years later, and a bit more Italian study, I did make it back to Italy on my own for an entire year. And, one of the highlights was what I call my megameter bike ride in Italy.

Anyway, an option would be to plunge into a college language course, or two, or three this spring and summer. A few months in the summer is worth a whole year's worth of credit. But, it is INTENSE. You don't need to study every European language since a lot of people do know some English, but it would be nice to concentrate on at least one language, country, and culture.

I do wish you the best for a happy, productive, and entertaining future.
Old 02-27-16, 11:15 PM

Bikes: inferior steel....and....noodly aluminium

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 1054 Post(s)
Liked 341 Times in 229 Posts
Originally Posted by chrisx
...Ireland is a safe place for girls....
oh, really? you know that bully that dragged his new wife back to his cabin
in a small town in ireland? well, along the way one of the local women
picks up a tree branch, hands it to the man dragging his struggling
wife, and says "sir, here's a good stick to beat the lovely lady."
Old 02-27-16, 11:42 PM

Bikes: 198? Colnago, 2010 Jamis Quest, 2013 Wabi Classic 46x18

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I think you should go for it. Be very methodical about building up your knowledge and experience both for your parents' sake, and more importantly, for your own sake. Do small trips, learn how to maintain and repair your bike, etc. Seek out accounts of other women who have done solo tours--there's a lot of useful and interesting information there. (A number of women have said that they seem to get a lot more small kindnesses and offers of help and support as solo tourers than do solo men or groups of people.) Whether or not you end up doing the tour itself, the process of working towards it will be an invaluable one you will grow from and treasure for the rest of your life.

The suggestions of a European tour are good ones to consider too. I have ridden my bike in Italy, and the culture of cycling really makes it a joy. When motorists roll down the windows and yell at me in Italy, it's to cheer me up a monster climb or something similar.

(And, as a side note, as you contemplate your trip, you can be amused by how freaked out a man gets by having a run-of-the-mill encounter with a creep that women deal with and brush off all the time...)
Old 02-27-16, 11:59 PM

Bikes: Litespeed Obed, Cannondale Scalpel, Spcialized AWOL, Litespeed Solano, Cannondale Synapse

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Is this for real??
Old 02-28-16, 01:11 AM
NYC

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
Liked 107 Times in 62 Posts
Originally Posted by mtn.cyclist
Is this for real??
Very real. Can you imagine a frail 16 year old girl making the mistake of making eye contact with this nut at a McDonalds at some armpit of a crossroads in NH? She'll have to call the police to keep him from following her around like a puppy trying to warn her about "all those nuts out there".

Anyhow, if the OP is any kind of self sufficient, she already needs to know how to deal with people like this.
Old 02-28-16, 04:06 AM

Bikes: Surly Long Haul Disc Trucker

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1015 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by nycphotography
Very real. Can you imagine a frail 16 year old girl making the mistake of making eye contact with this nut at a McDonalds at some armpit of a crossroads in NH? She'll have to call the police to keep him from following her around like a puppy trying to warn her about "all those nuts out there".

Anyhow, if the OP is any kind of self sufficient, she already needs to know how to deal with people like this.
That's the thing. How much does the OP get around on her own where she lives now? If she goes to stores and restaurants and school functions etc. and interacts with adults while on her own then she's building a base of experience dealing with people and knowing how to avoid trouble.

Then she just does that on tour. Not much difference. But there is one. While on tour you're more likely to get into some kind of crisis like a broken down bicycle and no place to spend the night. Knowing who to accept help from and when you're better off sleeping in the woods alone is key. She might handle situations like that safely. I don't know her plus I'm a male and I don't know specifically how females protect themselves from harm. Being a female would scare me. But there's not much about touring that makes that problem unique. It just takes it to a bit of a higher level.

She needs advice from other females on this topic more than mine. A few years ago I rode with a 26 year old I met while on tour. She had been traveling the world for about six months at that time, had started in England and was in Florida. She took care of herself very well and enjoyed her ride.

Last edited by Walter S; 02-28-16 at 04:10 AM.
Old 02-28-16, 04:51 AM

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 18395 Post(s)
Liked 4,521 Times in 3,359 Posts
Either this site, or one of the competing bike sites had a super-secret women's only sub-forum that you could get into by asking an administrator. It might be a good place to discuss special needs or concerns.

As far as protecting yourself, most people you will encounter will be just fine. One option might be to try to blend in rather than sticking out. So, no bright pink tents or bright pink bicycles. When you're in a tent, there should be nothing that identifies you as anything different from all the other campers.

Have a cell phone with nationwide coverage (some brands have better coverage than others). I had NexTel for a while that had rather large coverage holes like Arizona, New Mexico, Montana, & much of Nebraska. Mace or Pepper Spray might give some comfort. Also take a rudimentary self defense for women course.
Old 02-28-16, 07:37 AM

Bikes: 2017 Kona TI, 2016 Bike Friday Haul-A-Day, 2015 Bike Friday New World Tourist (for sale), 2011 Mezzo D9, 2004 Marin Mount Vision Pro - for now :)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Wow, lots of super helpful replies. I'm curious to see if the OP returns to acknowledge.

I took off the day after HS graduation and rode from Port Orange FLA to Savannah GA and thought that was one of the best trips ever. Next year I hiked (essentially) across Southern CAL into mid-Arizonia. After that I slept on a friend's floor in the Northshore of (Oahu) Hi and surfed often throughout the winter. Then I joined the workforce and worked for 30 years...to be continued (retirement pending in August!).
Old 02-28-16, 07:47 AM

Mentioned: 211 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18446 Post(s)
Liked 15,672 Times in 7,368 Posts
Originally Posted by mtn.cyclist
Is this for real??

That's the first thing I thought upon seeing the thread title alone.

In the off chance that it is, I will add that some (I would bet would bet most, if not all) state parks and some private campgrounds require at least one person in the party to 18+.
Old 02-28-16, 09:19 AM

Bikes: Trek Domane 6.2

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
How about a supported group ride instead. Something like Bike the US for MS. Bike the US for MS | Welcome!
Old 02-28-16, 12:01 PM

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked 81 Times in 64 Posts
Originally Posted by noether
Hello!

I'm a sixteen year old girl

my school isn't challenging enough.
I'm feeling more and more restricted.
I'm able to graduate in May

I feel like I need time to settle into myself a bit. This year has consisted of non-stop homework and extracurriculars, and while I love the things that I do, I need to grow up as a person, alone

selling this one to my parents will require careful preparation, if, indeed, it's feasible at all.

I understand that there's probably no good way to do this, but my wanderlust is at an all-time high, and I feel like I'm in need of a journey. I'm open to suggestions also, if anyone has any. I hope I posted this in the right place; I'm new around here.

Thanks for your help!

~noether
Noether, I took the liberty of picking out your statements for comment. First off "this" is a good way to do this, starting with your needs and a plan. I'm 60 with two adult daughters, don't tour much now but did quite a bit of all day riding at your age then riding pretty much all the time for the next ten years touring and racing.. I headed off after high school for a month long trip up the coast of Ca. a month before I turned 18 before settling into SF for trade school.

There's a variety of means to address your need to grow on your own on your own terms. I wouldn't call a solo two month trip the best way at your age especially if your parents home is the only place you've lived and haven't tested yourself in totally new surroundings before. My recommendation is to realize the process of living outside the home, experiencing the world on your terms, "settling into yourself" is longer than a tour across the US so think in terms beyond that one two month trip.

Look at a long solo tour as a possible choice after a few other prerequisites make it an ideal choice based on your experience. If you aren't familiar with long distance riding that's worth building on before deciding a 3000mile trip. Simply ride, lots. Get familiar repairing tubes and basic maintenance. These suggestions aren't to discourage you it's just that enjoying a challenge comes from being prepared for it. Learning basic cycling technique and body care specific to cycling helps prevent injury and get the most out of what you have.

My suggestion is to put together a collection of wanderlust adventures, solo or with organized groups away from home. Solo bike touring could be one but your age and apparent lack of experience makes a solo cycling trip across the US too much of an all or nothing solution to your very real need to bust out.

My $.02 is to ride now, make every day an adventure, 20-40mile rides, cycling is a great way to let the mind settle and after a few hours on the road your situational awareness necessary for a long trip will improve. Riding in a straight line will help assure cars that they can pass you safely. The other thing is consider courses like Outward Bound or other skill building organizations like Habitat for Humanity.

Bikenh has a valid perspective wrt safety even though he's communicated it horrifically. As a young man I hitchhiked a fair amount with my bike which exposed me to a lot of people, many nice, some not so with sexual predators really messing up the day. Given the possibility you may have a mechanical or physical failure that involves hitchhiking as back up you're very vulnerable.

My youngest daughter went on a decent six month tour in the northwest with a friend going farm to farm in Woofer programs. She also did construction with Habitat for Humanity before the age of 18. I'm thinking you'll have better luck meeting your need for independence with your parents blessing in a combination of adventures that complement each other than this singleminded solution of a solo tour.

World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms - WWOOF

go ride today.

Last edited by LeeG; 02-28-16 at 02:57 PM.
Old 02-28-16, 04:08 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Originally Posted by LeeG
Bikenh has a valid perspective wrt safety even though he's communicated it horrifically. As a young man I hitchhiked a fair amount with my bike which exposed me to a lot of people, many nice, some not so with sexual predators really messing up the day. Given the possibility you may have a mechanical or physical failure that involves hitchhiking as back up you're very vulnerable.
Like I said at the beginning of the now removed post sometimes you have to be blunt. Would I normally have said any of that on a forum, NO. This situation required it. When you're dealing with someone young like noether that doesn't/can't have the necessary life experiences you have to make them aware of that it always isn't roses. Yes, in 17,309 miles of open road traveling on the bike it's the only bad experience I've had. I've met and talked with tons of people of the past four years while on my trips and all but that one has been positive experiences. It only takes that one experience to teach you a very valuable lesson. It can happen at any time, anywhere, to anyone. With someone that has no life experience and thinks, like and teenager, that they are invincible they need to realize that things can wrong and on occasion really wrong. It's not a simple matter of something like have a mechanical breakdown that leaves camping by the side of the road for the night. Those things are easy to work around, but when crap really hits the fan how are you going to deal with it. I can only imagine what could have happened if I left the McDonalds as I initially walked out the front door. The guys response of how he stuck around until I 'disappeared' says a lot for what could have happened.

Yes, you have to go to the bathroom and fill up water bottles somewhere and even most gas stations have 'public' restrooms, more than one stall, so you have a bit of a hard time avoiding them unless you are going to get dehydrated and die because of your own stupidity.

Yeah, I was blunt with what I said and I don't regret the post for one second. Under other situations I wouldn't have said a thing. If a 25 yr old female was making the post I wouldn't have even wasted my time with the post. Noether admits she is 16 yrs old.
Old 02-28-16, 04:13 PM

Bikes: 2012 Salsa Casseroll, 2009 Kona Blast

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
Liked 208 Times in 146 Posts
Starting to wonder if someone is putting us on. OP who is a first time poster has been notably quiet since starting this thread.
Old 02-28-16, 04:47 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 16 Posts
It hit me after I hopped offline last night and started to ride home there was another possibility in checking it might still be worth investigating...

Bike & Build ? Pedaling for Affordable Housing

Noether could both not only make her way across the US but also help make a difference as well. I bumped into one of the BnB groups back in 2014 in MD. They are all college age kid so they may let her slip in even though she isn't 18 as long as she would be graduating this spring. It's always worth a try at least.

i would have to agree that this whole topic does sound a bit fishy right now since she hasn't posted back. Most people would have by now, especially kids.
Old 02-28-16, 06:34 PM

Liked 81 Times in 64 Posts
Originally Posted by MRT2
Starting to wonder if someone is putting us on. OP who is a first time poster has been notably quiet since starting this thread.
Possibly bait, who knows.
Old 02-28-16, 06:48 PM
Every day a winding road

Bikes: 2005 Cannondale SR500, 2008 Trek 7.3 FX, Jamis Aurora

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 3394 Post(s)
Liked 63 Times in 46 Posts
Originally Posted by CliffordK
Keep in mind, many 18 yr old girls head off to college, often out of state from their homes. Some join the "Greek System", and suddenly have a tremendous amount of contact with other boys or young men, as well as access to alcohol, and what not.

The OP is just 2 years younger than that, but already taking some college courses. Is she headed into early college admission?

For the average young person, there is a HUGE difference between 16 and 18. Boy or girl, 16 is too young to ride across the country for the average young person. You really have not yet learned to make decisions. More importantly, you have not yet developed street smarts depending on where you live.
Old 02-28-16, 07:47 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by noether
I'm a sixteen year old girl wondering if bicycling solo across the US is feasible...
I'm currently a junior in high school...able to graduate in May, and I want to do something next year...I need to grow up as a person, alone. Cycling across America alone seems like it would help.

On the other hand, I have no idea if this could work. Safety and logistics are major concerns. Sleeping, eating, interacting with people -- how does this work as an underage female? I'm up for problem-solving and toughing things out, but selling this one to my parents will require careful preparation, if, indeed, it's feasible at all.
I came to this thread late, have read all the responses and find none of them seem to focus on the things I did reading the initial post in its totality.

Unless I've misread, she's considering riding next year. She said she could graduate in May, this May I assume. But she said she is considering riding next year. Makes a difference in how I respond compared to some others.

At 18, I'd say go for it without many reservations except as outlined in your own questions. But for a 16 or 17 year old female to ride solo across the States, I definitely have reservations. 99% of th etime, you're probably going to be fine. People are likely to (offer to) help you, some of whom you might initially (want to) hesitate to accept help from - simply because you're a young girl. But, a lack of experience evaluating such offers and the people who make them causes some concern. Then again, how do you get experience without having experiences?

Contrary to most people posting here, I'm not sure that cycling across America will help you grow up. You'll certainly not be the same person at the end as at the start. But does that mean you'll be more grown up? More experienced, certainly. More knowledgeable about places along your route? Absolutely. More mature? Maybe. Kinda depends on the actual experiences you have enroute and how you handled them.

"selling this one to my parents will require careful preparation" - Possibly the biggest hurdle mentioned or implied in your post.
First, I suggest you be totally honest with them. You need to identify and be able to articulate clearly exactly why you want to do this. "I think this will help me grow up" isn't clear enough.

2nd, you need to do some research yourself to be able to identify logistics, route, safety and other concerns, problems and possible solutions in detail. Talk them over with your parents. Show them what you've found out, and ask for their thoughts on your process and results. Be willing to address any of their concerns. You may not be able to satisfy them all, but be sure to at least address them. Be willing to look at their concerns through their eyes.

3rd, If you are going to try this this summer and I have misunderstood your timing/plans, then start NOW with the research and planning. You don't have to research every mile on Google Street View. But you do have to decide things like having a rough estimate of the total budget, including an emergency fund, for your trip. Perhaps your family is spread across the States and they could be relied on for various emergencies? That may or may not affect your chosen route. What about family friends? Same idea. Extrapolate a bit and consider other things like - are you camping out with a tent (in a campground, on the side of the road, asking someone to use their backyard...), are you planning to eat peanut butter sandwiches the entire time or eating in a real restaurant once a week? At the risk of being indelicate, how are you going to deal with feminine health issues? What about saddle sore injuries? Minor mechanical stuff? Major mechanical stuff?

Lastly and not least importantly, you asked about safety. Personal safety issues are obviously different for a teenage girl than a geezer like me. OTOH, bear spray doesn't beat bullets 99% of the time. You may have to fend off "normally safe" guys who have a beer or two too much. Are you a Krav Maga/karate expert? I'm not suggesting you should be, but 1500 miles away from home, 15 miles from the nearest police.. what are you going to do if you encounter Mr. Grab Hands? That's part of why "soloing" at your age is of concern.

My gut feeling - since I don't know your emotional maturity, your physical/non-physical self-defense skills, or your mechanical experience - put it off for a year. Do some serious research, get some skills, and consider a small group or a partner. Then go. If you MUST go this year, prepare yourself as much as possible before you leave. Make lists, more lists, pare down your gear to a bit more than "the minimum", ride, then ride some more. Work out the kinks in your gear and plans.

Then go. Once you leave, stay in contact with family as much as you can - you'll make them feel better and even might feel better yourself.

Just my two cents.

Good luck.
Old 02-28-16, 11:19 PM
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 4403 Post(s)
Liked 4,036 Times in 2,693 Posts
Before you tour cross country you should make sure you enjoy touring alone and are able to do so for a long enough period. Being alone can be great but sometimes can be really hard and not something you want. Do some test riding, get your bike and gear dialed in and also your mind and make sure you could handle it.

I am not going to make the typical ageist comments like "you are too young" or "immature" or "not able to blah blah blah". Age is just a number and doesn't represent your totality as a person. I will say solo female especially at your age might not be as good but not because you couldn't do it on those factors but you might get more unwanted attention from bad people and extra harassment from cops and other "authority" type figures (since you aren't 18 in that case)

Start getting a route together and get plenty of riding in and really plan plan plan and plan some more. Over plan it and give your parents some confidence and give yourself lots of knowledge and preparedness so if things don't quite work out as well at points you have back up plans and some safety nets.

I could write for hours with more info and will happily help out more and guide you through as much as I can but right now I must get some rest and get to work tomorrow so I can make money to go on tour more (and live day to day)

However don't forget to have fun, stay safe and good luck!
Old 02-28-16, 11:29 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts
If the OP decides to do the ride, more power to her. I do suggest buying a Spot satellite messenger or satellite phone since not every road across the nation has cell service. In fact, the best roads don't. Spot has an available tracking function for an extra $100/year. Buy it and turn it on every day and carry extra batteries. Your parents and other interested parties chosen by you will then be able to know where you are. It also has an available search and rescue service, for another additional fee. buy that too. If you hit the SOS button, you will have cops, paramedics and even a helicopter coming your way as well as a notification to whoever is on your list.

I'm sure many people here are concerned about sexual predators and such. Frankly, you will probably be more at risk of sexual assault once you get to college than on a cross-country bike trip. True, I did have a good friend assaulted in Montana while riding across the country solo, so it's a real risk.

Before you go for such a long ride, be sure you are a competent rider. A 3500 mile ride isn't the place to try to learn the basics on the fly. Join a club, read some (old) books, do some shorter tours.
Old 02-29-16, 03:32 AM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
There is the can you make it issue, which in some respects is the wrong way to go about it. Who cares whether yo make it (I am talking physical or Psych aspects here). You want an adventure, and you want to learn. There are girls doing far more neckie things than riding across the country. If you set out with the burden of the whole trip on your shoulders, for some people that is denergizing. The solution is to keep riding at a pace and while it is fun.

The objective dangers of bears and all that are pretty trivial. Traffic dangers don't bother me, though you probably know more than I do how many kids are driving and texting. But traffic dangers are real.

The murder/****/abduction risks are pretty low, but it is the kind of thing you may not want to roll the dice on. One solution to some considerable extent is to ride across Canada. Stuff happens up here but much less than down there. Or you can select a crime unfriendly route, though it is unlikely to be coast to coast. Another option is probably the great divide.

If you can get a partner to go with you, that would solve a lot of problems, maybe.

As a parent with 3 daughters, I would not let them do this at 16. At 18, they can knock themselves out. They bear some legal responsibility for you I imagine, and there are places that will take legal action against parents that let kids ride to school so who knows, the world is pretty crazy.
Old 02-29-16, 03:42 AM
Banned.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Of course it's feasible, but you (and almost every poster here) are right to focus on the safety/interaction with people issues. Lone 16 year-old females are going to attract a lot more attention, good and bad, than do grizzled old male tourists like me.

I wouldn't advise you to do this, to be honest. I dare say you'd be up to the physical challenges, and the "stranger danger" risks of travelling alone are probably lower in reality than in the imagination, but they still exist and however competent and self-reliant you are, you're 16. Doing the trip would be a great experience, but I'd suggest travelling with a more experienced companion.
Old 02-29-16, 05:32 AM
Banned.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 760 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
This was the OP's first post and has not returned. I think we have been had. None-the-less a lot of interesting opinions from all of you. A good winter's conversation.
If you get a question from "filtered" if I can tour as a dialysis patient, and cycle from one dialysis center to another 3-4X a week? You'll know it was me.
Old 02-29-16, 05:46 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
OP here!

Thanks for the responses, you all. You've given me a lot to think about! (And apologies for being away; I've had a busy weekend.)

For reference, I would most likely be leaving in Spring 2017 (at seventeen), so there would be a lot of time in between not in there to prepare.

I honestly can't quite rationalize why I would want to do this in Europe, at least at this stage of life; spending a semester WWOOFing around Ireland, while probably an interesting time, seems even more absurd than the rest of these plans.

As of right now, it seems like I would best put this trip off for a bit, until I get a bit more life experience and turn eighteen. I'll definitely do some smaller trips alone in the coming months, but this can wait. Safety first, right?

Thank you all for your help!

~noether

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.