Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Anyone know of any good deals on some good pre-built clinchers?

Search
Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Anyone know of any good deals on some good pre-built clinchers?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-18, 07:30 AM

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2326 Post(s)
Liked 5,013 Times in 1,784 Posts
Originally Posted by Lazyass
Use code 25now for a 25% discount. I have their tubular wheels and they're built really nice.

Pro / Racing

Hmm, can you tell us how many miles you have on them and such? Wondering if a set will hold up under my ...ummm....200 current lbs.
Old 06-22-18, 07:50 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by jamesdak
Hmm, can you tell us how many miles you have on them and such? Wondering if a set will hold up under my ...ummm....200 current lbs.
Yes, I'm curious about this as well. These might make a GREAT backup set.. and im just under 200lbs so wheels taking my weight is a concern for me as well
Old 06-22-18, 08:09 AM

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Quoted: 2432 Post(s)
Liked 641 Times in 398 Posts
Originally Posted by jamesdak
I bought a set of 32 spoke tubulars from them with Ultegra hubs and DT Comp spokes. I weigh only 165 and I don't like low spoke count wheels everyone wants today because they flex too much for me. I've had them. I can tell you their build quality is outstanding. Mots of their wheels have Sapim or DT butted spokes.They have touring wheels if you want something for a heavy rider.