Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Framebuilders
Reload this Page >

Framebuilder's Market Place

Search
Notices
Framebuilders Thinking about a custom frame? Lugged vs Fillet Brazed. Different Frame materials? Newvex or Pacenti Lugs? why get a custom Road, Mountain, or Track Frame? Got a question about framebuilding? Lets discuss framebuilding at it's finest.

Framebuilder's Market Place

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-14, 02:26 PM
G'silvio

Bikes: All my Owm

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have decided to sell my frame building jigs! Frame jig is the clear anodized Universal Henry James with protractor and extra drop out fixtures. I have a Anvil fork jig, Anvil seat stay jig, and a custom Brinbhelli frame straightening jig for a platen table. I am in CA and do not want to ship, please only enquire if fully interested! I will provide pricing to serious inquiry. I also have 5 or 6 Richard Sachs oversized lug kits that I am selling these are with fork RS fork crown and drop outs if I remember, pics upon request. Thanks
Old 09-30-14, 02:30 PM
G'silvio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Selling Jigs

I have decided to sell my frame building jigs! Frame jig is the clear anodized Universal Henry James with protractor and extra drop out fixtures. I have a Anvil fork jig, Anvil seat stay jig, and a custom Brinbhelli frame straightening jig for a platen table. I am in CA and do not want to ship, please only enquire if fully interested! I will provide pricing to serious inquiry. I also have 5 or 6 Richard Sachs oversized lug kits that I am selling these are with fork RS fork crown and drop outs if I remember, pics upon request. Thanks
Old 09-30-14, 04:31 PM
Team Beer

Bikes: Too Many

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked 159 Times in 104 Posts
G'silvio, please email me at chrisdougherty "at" gmail . I may be interested the frame jig and I'm in Norcal. Possible interested in the lugs as well.

Originally Posted by G'silvio
Old 10-02-14, 09:47 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 26 Times in 14 Posts
I can't pm on here yet but I have interest in the fork jig and alignment system, and possibly the lugs if the above poster isn't. I am close to the bay area as well. You can email me at 8aaronmccambridge8 at gmail, thanks for your time.

Regards,

-Aaron
Old 10-03-14, 10:18 PM
G'silvio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
What's your phone number I'll text you

g
Old 10-04-14, 03:18 AM
Thunder Whisperer

Bikes: '06 Kona Smoke

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
Merged someone's FS thread into this one.
Old 10-29-14, 07:57 PM
Jet

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Do you have any jigs left and what are you asking for them? I'm looking to buy one only.

Pics of the jig would also be appreciated.

Thanks

Jet
Old 11-11-14, 03:31 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts
Bringheli Jigs.

No pics, sorry... But these are your standard Bringheli frame jigs.

I have 4 of them, boxed up and ready to ship. They are in fine shape. They have some flux on them and maybe light rust here and there, but they are good. Ten minutes with steel wool and you would never know they have been used.

$900 per jig, plus shipping, which I think will probably be about $100. If you are in the Oakland area and want to pick one up I will throw in custom fillet brazed heavy duty stand!

Please don't message me on here, I don't check often. Give me a call (650)919-4343. Or email timsanner1@gmail.com
Old 11-11-14, 09:37 PM
Team Beer

Originally Posted by sannerbikes700
Bringheli Jigs.

No pics, sorry... But these are your standard Bringheli frame jigs.

I have 4 of them, boxed up and ready to ship. They are in fine shape. They have some flux on them and maybe light rust here and there, but they are good. Ten minutes with steel wool and you would never know they have been used.

$900 per jig, plus shipping, which I think will probably be about $100. If you are in the Oakland area and want to pick one up I will throw in custom fillet brazed heavy duty stand!

Please don't message me on here, I don't check often. Give me a call (650)919-4343. Or email timsanner1@gmail.com
Email sent for local pick up.
Old 12-20-14, 02:16 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Paterek frame jig with tandem extension, Paterek manual $450 (Portland OR pick-up only)

Posted this a couple weeks ago. Haven't heard anything, so down goes the price.

Paterek frame fixture, head tube/down tube jig, plus extension parts for building tandems. I bought this used to get started several years ago and built about 20 frames with it, but it's seen plenty of use before me.

Includes:
-Main jig for rear triangle assembly (can be set up with fork and dummy headset for front triangle assembly/ tacking)
-Fixture for down tube/ head tube assembly (for tacking/brazing)
-Two extension pieces for tandem construction
-Well-loved (binding failing but still complete) Paterek Manual for framebuilders (2005)
-135mm, 126mm and 100mm dummy axles

-Does not include fork jig on back side of the down tube/headtube fixture.

Also pictured is a three ring binder-bound Annotated version of the Paterek Manual, from 1984. It isn't included with the Jig, as I think I'd rather pass it forward to someone who will appreciate this very personal, word processor and hand written piece of history for its own sake. Check out the "Pass it Forward" section for details.

Sorry, local pick-up (Portland, OR) only for the jig. It's too big for me to take on packing for shipping

Last edited by jonli; 01-02-15 at 05:11 PM.
Old 09-24-15, 08:55 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I know this is a long shot, but do you still have the jig? Does anyone have a jig for sale?
Old 09-28-15, 01:32 PM
Team Beer

This should really be a sticky.