Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

Special Thread For 50+yo Bicyclists

Search
Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

Special Thread For 50+yo Bicyclists

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-05, 09:03 PM
Senior Curmudgeon

Bikes: Varies by day

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
1. I've a Dyno-Glide cruiser (about to sell it - it doesn't fit), a Bianchi road bike (I may keep it, but it hurts after about an hour), and have an Electra Townie 3 on order (hope this is "the one").

2. I take a handful of supplements per day because it's easier to take them than to argue with my wife about it.

3. I've slowed down a lot, but hope to get back to speed with daily riding.

4. I've biked all my life. Rode the most in college years when I worked at a bike shop & pleasure rode daily.

5. I currently ride one to two hours per day for exercise. I hope to do 50 miles on weekends sometimes.

6. My daily average (pedaling the Dyno) is 10 to 15 miles per hour. If I ride 5 days per week, this is 3,900 miles per year.

7. I'm 52.
Old 01-18-05, 05:11 PM
Huachuca Rider

Bikes: Fuji CCR1, Specialized Roubaix

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I need to update my answers. I ahve sold one bike and traded the other on a new one.

Please tell us your age.
1. What type of bikes do 50+ folks ride?
Specialized Roubaix
2. Do you take any special supplements/vitamins/minerals as you have grown older?
Multivitamin, garlic pill and baby aspirin
3. How much do you feel you have "slowed down" if any?
Not sure. Took up cycling about 2.5 years ago after a layoff of 25 years
4. How long have you been biking? New, around a while, biked all your life?
Answered in above question
5. What type of biking do you do? Long rides, touring, short rec rides, commute, tour, race?
road cycling - 10 miles a day, 20 on weekends - recreational
6. How often do you bike? Your approximate annual mileage?
At least 5 times per week including trainer - 900-1000 miles per year
7. Do you do any other type of physical activities - weight lifting, skiing, running, etc.?
Treadmill occasionally and use a weight machine
Perhaps you might indicate your age on your reply??
Old 01-19-05, 11:46 PM
Lawman

Bikes: Spec. Tarmac Expert SL4

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I am 54. I bought a carbon/steel Lemond Zurich and started riding in December 2003. I rode 2000+ miles in 2004. I rode into a wet concrete trench (48" wide w 14" of concrete the consistency of oatmeal), the front wheel dropped to the axle, and I speared the hard concrete at 20 mph a few weeks ago. I was off the bike for a month with a broken collarbone, various sprains and the most amazing bruises. I spent the time on a Life Cycle (it was reallllllly boring) and got back on the bike faster than before I crashed. I drink one water bottle of Accelerade every ten miles. I alternate easy 25 - 45 mile rides with a few easy hills with 8 mile rides with a hellacious hill. I ride 3 times a week. I do a full body weight training routine 2 times a week with 16 different exercises with 2 -3 sets of 10-12 reps each. For some reason, a lot of my friends are buying bikes this winter and starting to ride.

Last edited by jhglaw; 01-19-05 at 11:52 PM.
Old 01-20-05, 12:55 PM

Bikes: Trek

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm 52

1. I ride a Trek 1200C

2. multi vit

3. I was pretty well smashed up in a car wreck 5 years ago and not able to do much for three years after that. I got back into biking as rehab 2 years ago and have been speeding up ever since (i'll slow down when I die).

4. I biked alot when I was a kid then again for several years in my late 20's. Got busy after that and my old puegot sat in the garage unused for 20+ years. Bought a comfort bike 2 years ago and the Trek last March.

5. Mostly recreational riding in the 25 to 30 mile range. Did the MS 150 last September.

6. I try and ride at least 3 times a week, depending on weather. In 2003 I did about 1000 miles and in 2004 I did over 1500 miles.

7. Stationary bike, stair stepper (both verrrrrry boring) and weight lifting.
Old 01-20-05, 08:58 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I am a 55 (56 in Feb. 05) yr young female and started riding a Trek 820 in 1990 for 4 years, then due to a family illness was forced to put it into storage where it stayed for 10 years. Now I am in the process of overhauling and renewing it so I can start riding again. My first bike was a J. C. Higgins girl's bike that I rode as a child (does anyone remember the J C Higgins bikes?). I take a handfule of medicine, blood pressure, cholesterol, glocosamine, zoloft (for the depression not having my bike ready is causing) vitamin e, c, and a multi...calcium and fish oil. I want to get into as good a physical condition as a woman my age can be and as I have always enjoyed the freedom and mobility of bicycling, this is for me. I am so glad I found this forum. Looking forward to hearing from others.
Kathy Bryant
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Old 01-22-05, 02:08 AM

Bikes: 1 road bike and 3 mountain bikes

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i am a 50 male rider, living in Napa, California.

i mainly ride mountain bikes. i have 3. 1 for around town, 1 for racing and 1 for fun. 1 is a hardtail, the race bike is a 3" travel full-susp. and the fun is a 5" travel full-susp.
i do have a scott road bike that i ride for fitness and some century rides

2. Do you take any special supplements/vitamins/minerals as you have grown older?
i take a product called "overdrive" when i exercise for long periods.

i have BAD knees, (6 surgeries) and have slowed down quite a bit since turning 45.
metabolism has really slowed down also.

all my life, but seriously since i was 30, after my first knee surgery, for rehab.

5. What type of biking do you do? Long rides, touring, short rec rides.
i mainly do 2 hour mountain bike rides. if i ride road, i ride 40-50 miles, unless i am training for a century.

i probably average 2000 miles a year.
Old 01-25-05, 10:09 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i am a 62 male rider, living in Greenville, SC.

1. What type of bikes do 50+ folks ride?Actually, I ride a Magna motorcycle now because a neck problem keeps me off my 35-year-old custom bike, Jack's 79th Franklin Frame. I had it built as a racer for a 6'3" rider. It started with silks and the absolute best components available then. Over the years the silks became tubies, the frame sprouted touring bosses, the forks and stays were splayed, comfort components replaced the racing stuff, and I built sets of sturdier wheels as I got...sturdier! I'm toying with the idea of a recumbant so I can get back to bicycling.

2. Do you take any special supplements/vitamins/minerals as you have grown older?I take whatever my wife puts in front of me. My rule is that if the pills don't fit in the palm of one hand, something has to go.

I have slowed to zero on a bicycle but I'm working on the idea of getting back to it. I still swim the mile but my times are way up from what they were. I used to do it in 25 minutes. Now it takes 45-50.

I started serious biking late. I was 28. My wife bought me a cheap bike to ride for exercise. I joined a club and suddenly I was President and riding constantly with the young bucks. I had some surgery about 12 years ago that made it impossible to ride a diamond frame again. I really miss it.

5. What type of biking do you do? Long rides, touring, short rec rides.
I want to get back to doing centuries if the idea of getting a recumbant works out.

When I quit at age 51 I was riding about 2000 miles a year. I'd expect to make that and more if I can get back to the sport.
Old 01-27-05, 10:21 AM
GALICO

Bikes: LOOK 555, SPECIALIZED

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1. What type of bikes do 50+ folks ride?:First Bike Nov2002:Specialized Allez, Full Ultegra Now
Am Building Look 555 and awiting new DuraAce Triple 10.
2. Do you take any special supplements/vitamins/minerals as you have grown older? Reeces Peanut Butter Cups.
3. How much do you feel you have "slowed down" if any? I am glad they have 9:00 PM News.
4. How long have you been biking? New, around a while, biked all your life? 2 years
5. What type of biking do you do? Long rides, touring, short rec rides, commute, tour, race?
Commute 28 miles 3 to 4 times a week all year. Did LotoJa (188 Miles) in 2004 and several century rides.
Bought a trek Tandem for me and My Bride (29years this march). Ride every day if I can or feel guilty.
6. How often do you bike? Your approximate annual mileage?5000 in 2003, 5000 in 2004(could not ride for 2 months because of Prostate Cancer Surgery.
7. Do you do any other type of physical activities - weight lifting, skiing, running, etc.? I work in Retail and I am on my feet from 9 to 6 every work day. The Stationary trainer-When I can't ride I do 2 hours routine.
I hunt big game and cycling has made those mountains smaller.
Perhaps you might indicate your age on your reply??52
Old 01-28-05, 01:16 PM

Bikes: Getting a Burley Recumbent

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[B]Please tell us your age:
57 yrs Birth Certificate, 60yrs Physically, About 28 Mentally

This 50 + er is looking at either a Burley Limbo or Canto recumbent. I have a history of haveing 3 back surgeries after breaking my back in 1989 & am 57yrs old. I want very much to get back into cycling and have just (3 monts ago) discovered that a recumbent may be the answer as other types of cycles lay me out flat.

Just multi-vitamins and an RX.

Physically, one heck of allot. With my back being fused from almost top to bottom. I'd given up on almost all forms of excercise except walking because of the pain level.

Grew up in Davis, CA, home of UC Davis, a city many folks refer to as the Bicycle Capitol of the World (I don't :-). But in Davis many kids do learn to ride a bike almost before they walk (really). So I've ridden all kinds of bikes in my years in Davis, CA, Eureka CA, Tulsa, OK. Then back in Sacramento, CA in 1983 where I went to Crusier style motorcycles for a good number of years.

5. What type of biking do you do? Long rides, touring, short rec rides, commute, tour, race?None since 1989. Itching to get my new recumbent (Burley Limbo or Canto) and going at it. Saving the $$$ on a fixed income :-)

See above

7. Do you do any other type of physical activities - weight lifting, skiing, running, etc.?
Walking

A the top :-)

Comments: Believe it our not I've read this whole Fifty Plus Forum through & enjoyed all but one old post by a member who may be long gone. On 8-26-04 a member going by RonH made (IMO) a very insensitive remark, "I see WAY too many people, both older and younger than me, riding recumbents. Their reasoning is that a road bike would be too hard on their bodies (back pain, bumpy roads, too much weight on their hands and arms, etc.). Come on people, get a grip. Road bikes are FUN and great for exercise and fitness. "

RonH: My response to you is, I sincerely hope you never have a serious physical injury, such as breaking you back etc.

And to all others who may find themselves disabled if a recumbent is what it takes to get you back on two wheels and better health. "DO IT!! IGNORE THE NAY SAYERS!!
Enjoy Life!!
Thank You For this Forum
Old 01-28-05, 01:46 PM
Banned.

Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Welcome!

Hope the recumbent works for you. I think they are neat looking.

I wish we were all just totally perfectly physically fit - but nature has a way of screwing that up! I have been fighting my own demons lately - one has come back from a couple of years ago just today, so bad that I couldn't talk in a meeting today.

BUT, I did get a 7 mile ride in in rather cold and windy conditions.

Last edited by DnvrFox; 01-28-05 at 01:52 PM.
Old 01-29-05, 12:25 AM
horizontally adapted

Bikes: Specialized Stumpie, Bianchi Pista, Optima Baron

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Please tell us your age:
53 years old this May

[B]1. What type of bikes do 50+ folks ride?
For off road: a FS Specialized Stumpjumper. For the road: an Optima Baron lowracer. Sold the Bianchi cafe racer as it was orphaned when I went over to the "darkside" of recumbency.

Nothing "special" yet. Still relying on plenty of fruits and vegetables.

Realistically, of course I know I'm slower, I just don't let it feel that way! I'd like to think I'm wiser than to fixate on my aging.

Biked a lot in my college days but took a long 25-year hiatus until the love to ride returned.

5. What type of biking do you do? 20-50 mile recreational rides. No races - my competitive needs are met in another way (read further down.)

It varies - I don't enslave myself to a meter anymore. Maybe 2,000 miles last year?

For the last 13 years I've been training and competing in kendo (Japanese martial art of "fencing") - very physically and mentally demanding. I chose this because I saw 70 and 80-year old instructors, some of whom had been doing this for decades, that were very fit and youthful in their outlook and bearing. I hope to age that well. Everyone I've ever met through kendo has been a decent person - modest, compassionate and imbued with a good outlook on life.

Perhaps you might indicate your age on your reply?? 53 very soon.

Comments: I'm with Strixowl in his view on RonH's dumping on recumbent cyclists. Why should they be viewed as pariahs of the cycling world just because they ride on their backs? Gimme a break Ron, just why does it make a difference to you? To paraphrase your own words "Come on people, get a grip. Recumbents bikes are FUN and great for exercise and fitness."
Old 01-30-05, 07:24 PM
Let's do a Century

Bikes: Cervelo R3 Disc, Pinarello Prince/Campy SR; Cervelo R3/Sram Red; Trek 5900/Duraace, Lynskey GR260 Ultegra

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
Liked 879 Times in 408 Posts
Trek 5200-Smooth!!

Gingko-highly recommend acupuncture as well

Only been riding 3 years and seem to be holding my own. For some reason I'm now only sleeping 4 hrs a night and have more energy.

3 years seriously

Enjoy Centuries, Metrics, long training rides and also do Time Trials at Lowes Motor Speedway in Charlotte

Still working during the week so short rides on Tuesday and Thursday nights and a long ride on either Saturday or Sunday. I rode 5000 miles last year.

I've been playing golf for 40+ years (if you can call that physical) so that is my first passion-cycling has really closed the gap though.

Old 01-30-05, 11:01 PM
Drive the Bicycle.

Bikes: Three-speed modified for comfort.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
-- I was born in 1948. I ride a 1970's road bike greatly modified for my middle-aged comfort since I have slowed down. During the gas crises of the early '70s I bought a new Raleigh 3-speed and commuted in LA county. I loved it. Later I traded "up" and got my present 10-speed 2nd hand. From 1986 - 1991 I needed my car for my job and did not bike much. After I moved to Humboldt County I saw a PBS documentary about the US Army's 25 Infantry Bicycle Corp of the 1890's. THAT inspired me, at age 52, to get my bike out of mothballs and modify it for comfort. Now I use it for "after-hours" commuting... about 1000 miles per year.
Old 02-02-05, 12:10 PM

Bikes: LeMonde Buenos Aires

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feb 2, 10 AM: I'll be 67 in June. Biked as a youth and resumed when my doctor recommended drugs or exercise to reduce Cholesterol. Dropped 39 points in 3 months and got hooked 4 years ago.
Ride LeMonde BA 105 triple upgraded with Ultegra levers and XT 11-34 rear (Love the range!). Basic ride 2-3Xweek 30 miles in two hours with about 3200 feet of climbing and an average HR of 152 BPM. Have done numerous centuries and rode my first double century last year - Eastern Sierrra Double with 208 miles and 16,000 feet. A wonderful ride but I don't know if I feel like another...
Am in much better shape than I was at 18, though that ain't saying much. Rode my first race (Sea Otter) last year and didn't finish last!
Took two 2-week rides across France with a new British group (wideopenroad.co.uk) which were inexpensive and fun. Am going with them in June starting Rome, cycle up coast to port, ferry to southern end of Sardinia, bike length of Sardinia, ferry to Corsica, ride length of Corsica, Ferry to Nice for trip home. Am studying a bit of Italian and French.
I drink 1 large bottle Accelerade on rides and a dose of Endurox R4 after by habit now, but have no way of knowing if it really makes a difference (us old folks get stuck in our ways). For longer rides I'll take a Promax bar (choc caramel crunch - yum!) and a banana as well.
I have a history of back, shoulder and elbow problems and am convinced that regular riding my road bike keeps pain away (!!). If I don't ride for a week pains return. I go for a ride or two and feel fine.
I'm just heading out for a ride on a gorgeous day in the Berkeley Hills (65.5 degrees and clear) for a ride with my weekly riding partner who will be 73 this year and is a MONSTER in the hills and over distances. He did 11 of the most difficult double centuries last year and, with his relay partner, raced in the Death Valley 508 as a capper (508 mile race with 35,000 feet of climbing!!!). My excuse is that I'm lugging maybe 75 pounds more than he is up those hills...
Old 02-02-05, 05:24 PM
Senior Member (retired)

Bikes: 1959 Helyett T de France Reynolds 531

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I see that you're a month older than me so we're pretty close in age. I'd like to attain to your level of cycling activity, but I've only been back on the bike for 6 months to date and I'm still dreaming. However, your post gives me a lot of inspiration. Maybe when I get to 73 I could also become a "monster" like your mate. I love the hills too. I do have an ongoing medical problem with Polymyalgia but apart from that - no hassles. Still on my old bike (1959 Helyett), but seriously cosidering a Giant OCR 1 to replace it. Then the Helyett is going to become a fixie. More dreaming.

Cheers
Old 02-02-05, 07:10 PM
Jim Shapiro

Bikes: Bianchi Imola (road), Bianchi Axis (general), Centurion Elite RS (fixed gear), Centurion Elite GS (lunch rides at work), Miyata (work in progress), Trek 7000 (mountain biking)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by roscoe50
I just started riding a fixed and have come to the conclusion that a 42x16 is working prettty good for these Nevada hills and makes downhills easier to spin. Anyone else using this?
I just finished building a fixed-gear/ single-speed bicycle (see photo) and rode it today for the first time fixed-gear. I am running 52 front and 17 back (both sides) which is 84 gear inches. With the 170 mm cranks, I expect to really work on hills. We'll see.

Jim
Old 02-03-05, 01:31 AM
Senior Member (retired)

Bikes: 1959 Helyett T de France Reynolds 531

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jimshapiro
I just finished building a fixed-gear/ single-speed bicycle (see photo) and rode it today for the first time fixed-gear. I am running 52 front and 17 back (both sides) which is 84 gear inches. With the 170 mm cranks, I expect to really work on hills. We'll see.

Jim
Unless you are superman the hills will assuredly break you.
The problem is that you can't bail out unless you want to be seen walking.
I'd recommend something a little less ambitious for the sake of your knees ( and yes I have ridden 84" fixed up hills in my youth).

Good luck - nice bike I'm hankering after building a fixie too.

Cheers Ted
Old 02-07-05, 04:03 PM
sundy hopeful

Bikes: Connondale MTB, Malvern Star (historic) Orbea, GT (newest)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Orbea Vento for commuting and a GT/GTR1 for racing.

lucazade pre and post race

3. How much do you feel you have "slowed down"?

none, getting stronger

4. How long have you been biking?

five years, 3mths racing

5. What type of biking do you do?

various social and training plus race twice a week.

6. How often do you bike?

I commute daily and see above

I'm 63 years young
Old 02-07-05, 06:32 PM

Bikes: Getting a Burley Recumbent

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Welcome berny !!!!
Old 02-08-05, 12:58 AM
sundy hopeful

Bikes: Connondale MTB, Malvern Star (historic) Orbea, GT (newest)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tanx Strixowl,
Sorry I forgot to add I do take 1mg of Minipress daily for a dodgey prostate. (drugs suck)
Bern

Last edited by berny; 02-11-05 at 03:01 AM.
Old 02-09-05, 12:04 PM
jfz

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1. What type of bikes do 50+ folks ride? In order of frequency; Trek 820, Schwinn Colegiate 3-speed, Hercules 3-speed (2), Fuji Finest, Fuji Ace, Schwinn Paramount, Vista 10 speed, Huffy 10 speed, Orero 10-speed.

2. Do you take any special supplements/vitamins/minerals as you have grown older? Zocor, dailey asperin, dailey vitamin, tbls black strap molassas and applecidar vinegar.

3. How much do you feel you have "slowed down" if any? Takes longer to heal and recoup from long rides but I still am as active as I want.

4. How long have you been biking? New, around a while, biked all your life? Biking since age 2.

5. What type of biking do you do? Long rides, touring, short rec rides, commute, tour, race? Past racer, tourer, current commuter and recreational.

6. How often do you bike? Your approximate annual mileage? about 4-5 times/week.

7. Do you do any other type of physical activities - weight lifting, skiing, running, etc.? Run in winter, dailey walk year round.

Perhaps you might indicate your age on your reply?? 52
Old 02-09-05, 02:01 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Now that I graced the over 50 crowd this last July I feel privilged to answer these question:

Orbea Gavia with upgrades to Mavic wheelset and Shimano Ultegra componets.

Daily multi-vitamins and just watching my eating habits (ie - reduced fat).

Since I re-dedicated myself to a consistent exercise program I am actually feeling better.

Mountain biking now for 5 years and road riding for 1 year.

Do alot of weekend trips to local locations for mountain biking (I live in the Northwest) plus an annual tirp to Moab. Completed my first century ride in November (El Tour de Tucson) and plan to do four century rides this year.

Weekly Saturday morning mountain biking ride (+/- 16 miles of singletrack) and 2 to 3 times weekly road rides averaging 20 miles per ride.

Snow skiing and hiking.

Old 02-09-05, 02:45 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DnvrFox
I thought there might be some interest in a thread such as this. If not, it will go the way of all threads - just die away.

So, here is my first contribution.

Some questions:

Please tell us your age.

I still have a 1972 Motobecane Grand Record. That was it until last year bought a gently used Moser steel frame with DA and Fir wheels. Wow, what a difference!!

Lots of Calcium, Choline, antioxidants, other minerals. It's the minerals we're lacking in our diet.

I've been an off-and-on couch potatoe, so I am sorry to say the cumulative effect has not been pretty. By the end of last summer I could ride 40 or 50 miles and enjoy it, but it took all summer.

First bike in my 20's, but it lay dormant many years in my 40s. Got back on it a couple of years ago and bought the new bike last year.

15-30 miles typically. Live in hilly country, so it's hard to avoid those. Mostly alone because of schedule.

I want to do 1200 this summer.('05)

Those three, exactly, plus volleyball.

Old 02-10-05, 08:32 AM
In Memory of One Cool Cat

Bikes: Lemond Victoire, Cannondale.Mountain Bike, two 1980s lugged steel Treks, ancient 1980-something Giant mountain bike converted into a slick tired commuter with mustache handlebars, 1960-something Raleigh Sports

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Please tell us your age. 51

1983 Trek 700 lugged steel sport bike
1983 Trek 720 lugged steel touring bike
1988 Giant Boulder, set up with moustache bars as commuter/road bike
2001 Cannondale Badboy Ultra set up as a mountain bike (Midlife crisis bike)
2003 Lemond Victoire (Midlife crisis bike #2)

Multi-vitamin, calcium.

I think I’m faster on the bike, but that isn’t particularly fast. I’ve always loved meandering, stopping here and there for a cup of java or to explore the scenery with my camera.

Bought my first “real” bike in 1977—As soon as I could afford one out of college.

Everything except racing.

Well, last year I rode close to 4,000 and then a disc in my back decided it needed a vacation. My goal was to ride every day this year, but with disc issues, I just haven’t been able to.

Jogging, gardening, yoga (in response to aforementioned back issues)
Old 02-13-05, 02:20 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello,

I am a a recently turned 50 female. Nice to see a forum for this.

I have been riding recreationally for the past 4 years. Tried one newbie triathlon 2 years ago. My milage goes from 1-2 days a week in the dead of winter to 5 or 6 out of 7 days in the spring, summer and fall. Average ride is 42-60 km. in the nicer weather. 25 in the winter.

I just upgraded my road bike to a Giant TCR Composite 2. Had a few changes made to be more women specific. Just loving it, but not this blasted winter!

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. My new meds keep me in the saddle.

I keep my weight down, and eat a whole foods kind of diet, along with handfuls of vitamins and supplements. Some of my hamburger eating friends have accused me of being too damn "wholesome". I do, however enjoy the occassional endulgance in chocolate and beer. I tell them my healthy diet keeps me cycling and my RA at bay.

Cheer to the 50+ club!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.