Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

1989 Schwinn Circuit find

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

1989 Schwinn Circuit find

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-22, 01:10 PM
The Huffmeister

Bikes: '79 Trek 938, '86 Jim Merz Allez SE, '90 Miyata 1000, '68 PX-10, '80 PXN-10, '73 Super Course, '87 Guerciotti, '83 Trek 600, '80 Huffy Le Grande

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1227 Post(s)
Liked 3,560 Times in 1,412 Posts
Originally Posted by sloar
Being a firefighter is a great job. Plenty of time to work on bikes and people feel better coming to the firehouse to buy bikes.
Thanks for your service. Have a relative in the trade. Makes sense that you have some time. I'd feel pretty good about buying a bike at a firehouse. Could also be useful for people wishing to sell bikes as well ??? )
Old 05-20-23, 10:46 PM
1988 Schwinn Circuit

Bikes: 1988 Schwinn Circuit

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by sloar
I'm not normally a Schwinn guy, but I've heard that these were nice riders and I've been scouting them out. For some reason this model is always over priced by several hundreds of dollars, I got very lucky with this one at a great price. I actually told the seller he was way under priced. He said he was aware of it but just wanted it gone with no haggling. He didn't get any from me.

what is a fair price for one of these you think?