Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Bike delays

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-19, 09:49 AM

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18382 Post(s)
Liked 4,515 Times in 3,355 Posts
Originally Posted by Prowler
In the OPs defense, this may not be such a bad assignment. If we were to apply the same concept to automobiles, a few decades ago, what might we target? Flat tires, poor starting from poor gas or water in the gas, burnt ignition points, low battery charge, broken fuel gauges so you run out of gas, over heating engines, etc. With cars and infrastructure built in the past decade or so, these issues have been almost forgotten due to products that, one by one, made cars and using cars more reliable. And, at the same time, improved performance.

Avoid the tendency to cling to status quo. "Why worry about ignition points? We have the tools to set em, even change em out on the side of the road. They're good for over 15,000 miles. What's the problem?"

Or look at electric cars: battery quality and life span, charging stations, maintenance procedures and trained personnel..........

So, from that perspective, what could be done to cycling?
As far as bikes, I can remember going into a bike shop about 20 years ago and really, really wanting a kevlar BELTED tire. They were quite willing to sell me a kevlar BEADED tire. But, no flat protection on the center of the tire. Now, of course, about half the tires are folding, and many have some kind of flat protection (not necessarily kevlar).

With cars.
When I first started driving I had troubles with leaving the lights on. I even tried to Jerry-Rig up a bell to remind me when the ignition was off and the lights were on. Now, of course, many people just ignore turning off the lights. Many foreign cars would turn lights off with the ignition.

I have driven vehicles without synchromesh, with points, and, of course, with carburetors. Lots of little changes that have made driving easier, and time between repairs longer.

A few things including better cars & more variety have all but killed the gas station/service stations combos.
Old 08-30-19, 09:58 AM

There have been many "updates" in bicycling. Many haven't taken hold. And, of course, a few more radical bikes, somewhat like the "concept cars".

Spokeless wheels.
Shaft Drive Bicycles.
IGH (Internal Gear Hub) (has been around for a long time, many versions available now, still not mainstream).
As part of IGH, also CVT (continuously variable transmission). Some following, but not widespread.
Hub Dynamos/Generators. Also Non-Contact Induction Generators. Note, Germany requires all bikes to have a generator, but that isn't the case in the USA.
Some countries use fenders, skirts, & chain guards... make cycling "cleaner".

One ends up with a bunch of small niche markets, with a fair following, but it isn't for everyone.

Look at the difference between "Racing" bicycles and "Cruiser" bicycles. Note that people's uses all vary considerably.
Old 08-30-19, 10:24 AM
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
A real-time GPS app that told you where the types of conditions that actually impede bicycles are; e.g., school buses, mail jeeps and UPS trucks, shoulder construction, double-parking scofflaws, mean unleashed dogs, bars that over-pour, parades, street fairs, semis struggling up big hills and funeral processions.

One thing I've noticed about the GPS apps I've used is they seem to assume that if you're on a bike, you won't mind a dirt road. This doesn't work that well with 25mm tires.

Just hope your prof doesn't actually make you explain how you'd make this work.
Old 08-30-19, 10:38 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1814 Post(s)
Liked 923 Times in 569 Posts
Originally Posted by grizzly59
I've developed a product that eliminates bike delays due to rounding up your HR monitor, gloves, light, etc.
Introductory pricing at around $8. Still working on sloth, I'll maybe get to procrastination next week.

https://www.target.com/p/16qt-indust...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Promising.

I've tried color coding- black for bike stuff arm warmers, HR monitor, etc, etc.,

but it doesn't help.
Old 08-30-19, 11:03 AM
Disco Infiltrator

Bikes: Stormchaser, Paramount, Tilt, Samba tandem

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 3126 Post(s)
Liked 2,105 Times in 1,369 Posts
Originally Posted by OmegaWolf
A portable personal tailwind would help immensely.
Originally Posted by woodcraft
Beans?
E bike
Old 08-30-19, 11:09 AM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 4260 Post(s)
Liked 1,366 Times in 947 Posts
Originally Posted by Macmad
I am currently doing a project where i am designing a product (not currently on the market) to try and reduce the time spent on bike delays.
e.g. wheel punctures, slipped chains, chain breaking, buckled wheel. something that delays a bike ride
"A product" to deal with all of these and more?

What is it? A magic wand?

Products aren't designed this way.
Likes For njkayaker:
Old 08-30-19, 03:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
thanks everyone. To clarify, this project is set by the educational examination board, not the teacher. I have to come up with one product that reduces delays or disruption that might be experienced during bike travel not one product that solves all issues. This is the research stage of my project. Thanks for all your replies. some have been really helpful and some have been really funny! i have plenty of responses now to evidence my research. thank you.
Old 08-30-19, 04:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Bandera
Your "professor" has apparently never been on a bicycle as an adult, has no concept of what a "delay on bike travel" actually is much less how to grade a course project on "reducing it" and has Zero hope for tenure. Can you get your tuition $$$$ back from the On-line Engineering College of Barbados and get a real education instead?

-Bandera

For people not familiar with the initials GCSE is the UK age 16 public exams (General Certificate of Secondary Education). I agree that the brief is somewhat flawed and would suggest that the OP modifies it is possible to try to focus on a more specific problem. If that is not possible then I would suggest a collating responses here (or elsewhere) and trying to categorise them and pick a category that is mentioned frequently. This is your market research. From your chosen category either pick a specific issue that scores highly or just pick one for which you can conceive a product that you are capable of designing/creating. Nobody is expecting the OP to necessarily create a genuinely innovative, complex, production ready product for a Design & Technology GCSE, rather that he or she should demonstrate the process of research, idea generation and selection, prototype creations and evaluation. It may be acceptable to produce an outline design without a prototype or something which is a slight variation/improvement on an existing product. This may require some slightly contrived thinking to get around the limitation of the brief and of what the OP can manage in terms of product complexity and of coming up with a genuinely new idea

For example.

My most common delay is excess motor traffic when commuting. A product solution might be some sort of mobile device routing algorithm with traffic report. Probably not realistic to achieve unless a UX design that suggests how such as ap might look and what capabilities it should have would be acceptable.

Mechanical failures. A product solution might be a multi-tool. Not terribly original or innovative but could you think of an improvement on existing products (eg make it lighter or make it easier to use in some way). It might be better to pick a more specific failure such as a puncture (make a more effective tool for removing clincher tyres - look at what is out there and try to think of an improvement) or a derailed chain (research products aimed at preventing this or that help reseat the chain).

Loading and unloading luggage. e.g. design bike luggage that can be quickly mounted/dismounted and used on or off the bike.

Do you have to produce a physical product or can you produce an outline design for a product that is too complex for you to actually create?
Old 08-30-19, 04:23 PM

thanks everyone. To clarify, this project is set by the educational examination board, not the teacher.
This isn't the problem of the people here you are asking for help from. It's still your job to present what you need in a reasonable manner (the original post wasn't reasonable at all).

I have to come up with one product that reduces delays or disruption that might be experienced during bike travel not one product that solves all issues. This is the research stage of my project. Thanks for all your replies. some have been really helpful and some have been really funny! i have plenty of responses now to evidence my research. thank you.
You'd likely get better responses if you make it clear you've put some effort into the issue.

You should show that you have some idea that many, many people before you have provided all sorts of products that deal with "bicycle delays".

As it was, your question is too vague and too broad. (No cyclist talks about "bicycle delays".)

Try asking more focused and specific questions. Those are easier for people to answer and they indicate you've thought about the issue some.

Last edited by njkayaker; 08-30-19 at 04:36 PM.
Old 08-30-19, 04:31 PM
Disco Infiltrator

Bikes: Stormchaser, Paramount, Tilt, Samba tandem

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 3126 Post(s)
Liked 2,105 Times in 1,369 Posts
Here’s another thought about all this. The end product gradually improves but it’s not fundamentally different. Much of the common items (diamond frame, roller chain, spoked wheels, air tires, steel tubing) go back to the 19th century. The only really major changes in bicycles in the last half century have been to the business model. First the near total offshoring of the industry by holding companies, and then bike share made possible by smart phones and online banking. And that’s probably more important if you wanted to leverage this education into a career.
Old 08-30-19, 04:39 PM
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
thanks everyone. To clarify, this project is set by the educational examination board, not the teacher. I have to come up with one product that reduces delays or disruption that might be experienced during bike travel not one product that solves all issues. This is the research stage of my project. Thanks for all your replies. some have been really helpful and some have been really funny! i have plenty of responses now to evidence my research. thank you.
Good luck! Thanks for being such a good sport about the dumb jokes.
Old 08-30-19, 07:09 PM

Bikes: Jamis Quest Elite; Fuji Sagres; Trek Fuel EX 8

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
Liked 74 Times in 54 Posts
Bibs with built in Depends, please!
Old 08-30-19, 08:05 PM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 2236 Post(s)
Liked 1,314 Times in 707 Posts
Actually not a bad question to consider. If one looks at the Netherlands (Holland) where many people use bicycles for daily commuting one might find bike design strategies used to improve user ease and unnecessary delays or inconvenience:

• Fenders to protect from road splash so you can wear day to day clothes and not special road kit. Saves time changing once at work.
  • Leg clips or chain guards for the same reason.
  • Built in thru wheel lock attached to rear frame so you always have one. Just add cable for added security. Locks bike in seconds
  • Puncture resistant tires to reduce incidence of flats. Predictable slower ride you can account for but fewer unpredictable delays.

You could go further down the rabbit hole and add:

• Belt drive instead of chain to avoid lube mess issues. Less clothing cleaning issues.
  • Drum and coaster brakes to avoid pad adjustment issues. Better weather protection of system.
  • IGH to avoid derailer issues. Less adjustment and cross chain, missed gear, dropped chain issues.
  • Thru frame routing so you avoid cable issues. Less snagging.
  • A motion sensor/gps tracking system that feeds to smart phone app. This would be a great product for added theft deterrence (lost time walking home).
  • Expanding foam for quick fixing flats. Like CO2 cartridge but bigger. Fill tube, wait for expansion, able to ride home and repair at later date when not on work clothes.
  • Bonus: blades instead of spokes to avoid broken spokes and wheel truing issues.

Those things would add some complexity and may require taking a bike to a shop for servicing but they would avoid day to day issues. Daily users can account for predicted slower rides by leaving for work earlier but it's the unexpected delay, like getting a flat or busting a chain or getting your bike stolen, that screws a daily timetable up.

Last edited by Happy Feet; 08-30-19 at 08:17 PM.
Old 08-30-19, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Happy Feet
Actually not a bad question to consider. If one looks at the Netherlands (Holland) where many people use bicycles for daily commuting one might find bike design strategies used to improve user ease and unnecessary delays or inconvenience:

• Fenders to protect from road splash so you can wear day to day clothes and not special road kit. Saves time changing once at work.
  • Leg clips or chain guards for the same reason.
  • Built in thru wheel lock attached to rear frame so you always have one. Just add cable for added security. Locks bike in seconds
  • Puncture resistant tires to reduce incidence of flats. Predictable slower ride you can account for but fewer unpredictable delays.

You could go further down the rabbit hole and add:

• Belt drive instead of chain to avoid lube mess issues. Less clothing cleaning issues.
  • Drum and coaster brakes to avoid pad adjustment issues. Better weather protection of system.
  • IGH to avoid derailer issues. Less adjustment and cross chain, missed gear, dropped chain issues.
  • Thru frame routing so you avoid cable issues. Less snagging.
  • A motion sensor/gps tracking system that feeds to smart phone app. This would be a great product for added theft deterrence (lost time walking home).
  • Expanding foam for quick fixing flats. Like CO2 cartridge but bigger. Fill tube, wait for expansion, able to ride home and repair at later date when not on work clothes.
  • Bonus: blades instead of spokes to avoid broken spokes and wheel truing issues.

Those things would add some complexity and may require taking a bike to a shop for servicing but they would avoid day to day issues. Daily users can account for predicted slower rides by leaving for work earlier but it's the unexpected delay, like getting a flat or busting a chain or getting your bike stolen, that screws a daily timetable up.
???

All of these things already exist (pretty much).

Why do they need to be designed?
Old 08-30-19, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Darth Lefty
E bike
Not stopping delays... but...

Going to say that... fastest way for longer commutes are E-Bikes. Controversial among the hardcore cyclists.

However, an option popular with some groups are the pedal assist. So one gets an extra boost in power and speed, but still gets a workout that one can tailor to one's needs.

A little bit of added weight such as puncture resistant tires would be less of an issue when adding battery power.

=======================================

Of course, another group of cycles is the velomobile. On flat land, they are supposed to be some of the fastest bikes, and may even provide the rider with some weather protection. Can be electrified, but some velomobile riders apparently have been hassled by law enforcement enough that it may be good to keep them pedal powered.
Old 08-30-19, 10:58 PM

ABUS makes a wheel lock that is popular in Europe, but rarely seen in the USA.

But, I was thinking in general that one might approach the time and convenience of getting onto and off of the bike.

Bike lockers, and employee bike cages would allow cyclists to leave accessories attached to their bikes without worrying about them getting stolen. It also keeps the bikes dry if covered. And, in a cage, perhaps a cheaper/lighter lock.

One could do digital key locks for lockers/cages.

At work, perhaps not a delay as much, but some employees like convenient lockers, showers, and changing facilities.
Old 08-30-19, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by njkayaker
???

All of these things already exist (pretty much).

Why do they need to be designed?
As the OP said this is the research part of his project. To research one often looks to alternative or parallel situations and sees how they attempt to solve similar issues. From there one might come up with a new idea or try to improve on a current design.

To me, out of that list, one that would be promising is the temporary flat repair expanding foam idea specifically designed for commuting cyclists. In work clothes a simpler fix than tube repair involving patching tires would be an improvement. As it is the dutch have a way of repairing tubes without removing the tire from the bike to save time.

It also helps to consider different types of delays ie. anticipated and unanticipated. If the delay is anticipated, as in using puncture resistant tires than roll slower, then one can accommodate by leaving a little earlier and arrive on time. If the delay is unanticipated ie. a flat, the delay will make one late for work. In that case, if promptness was necessary for employment, the anticipated delay of a slower but more predictable commute would be prefered. That all goes into the research phase but won't be considered if not discussed.

In brainstorming sessions (which this is) there are no bad ideas so your question is not appropriate to the discussion.
Old 08-30-19, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by CliffordK
ABUS makes a wheel lock that is popular in Europe, but rarely seen in the USA.

But, I was thinking in general that one might approach the time and convenience of getting onto and off of the bike.

Bike lockers, and employee bike cages would allow cyclists to leave accessories attached to their bikes without worrying about them getting stolen. It also keeps the bikes dry if covered. And, in a cage, perhaps a cheaper/lighter lock.

One could do digital key locks for lockers/cages.

At work, perhaps not a delay as much, but some employees like convenient lockers, showers, and changing facilities.
When I think about my own riding, and what causes concern or delay, it is often security issues. I either have to look for a good spot to lock the bike, look for a spot where I can observe it from inside, or have to park it somewhere out of the way but safer. At work I have two offices, one in each building. I can store my bike safely in one but not the other. If I work in the other I have to ride to the first building, store the bike, and then walk over to the second. That is about a 5 minute delay. I'm not sure how a design would improve that but if I had secure parking at both sites I would have no delay that way.

Another thing is riding in the rain and how the bike/clothing design is effected. Anyone who has commuted with crappy gear and crappy or no fenders knows the time it takes to take off wet shoes, peel off wet socks, change clothes because you have a brown streak up the back, hang it all over various chairs, hooks etc... dry off your wrinkled toes and try to make yourself look respectable in a second change of clothes. Anything that makes that better will save time. You either design features that make one less wet or ways to change and dry off faster.
Old 08-31-19, 12:55 AM
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Liked 292 Times in 255 Posts
Originally Posted by Flip Flop Rider
If you face a bike delay...go the other way

sorry been listening to the confronting O.J. podcast
When I confront O.J. there is no evidence left in the container.
Old 08-31-19, 03:10 AM

Ok, so for delays... CYCLING INFRASTRUCTURE

We need to get beyond roads for cars, and consider transportation routes for people.

In some cases this is a technology challenge. In other cases, policy changes. In others, construction projects.
  1. Uninterrupted Bike Paths.
    I think of our riverfront bike path as a cycling freeway... although one does have to deal with multi-use. But, it can be safe and relatively fast, if not overcrowded.
    If too crowded, then separate bikes from other trail users. Consider bike bridges and tunnels over busy interchanges.
  2. Tracking cyclists as they approach light controlled intersections.
    Oh, so frequently I get hung on red lights. It has to do with both timing of lights, traffic pulses, and, lights sometime have sensors to track as cars are approaching. But, not necessarily bicycles. So, I get just to the light, and it changes.
    Induction sensors in pavement can pick up bicycles. Perhaps add one, or a series in the bike lanes to prevent red lights just as bicycles approach, and predict speed of approach so the light can turn green just as the bicycle arrives.
    Also, make sure all bicycles are clear of the interchange before giving the green to cross traffic. IR and Optical sensors could help track bicycle movement.
  3. Timing of Lights.
    Keep in mind all cyclists are different. But, for the avid cycle commuter... I could probably keep ahead of the light cycle if the lights are timed for 25 MPH for 3 or 4 blocks.
    For about 10 blocks, 20 MPH isn't bad, although it could take a fair amount of effort to keep up.
    Perhaps time lights for a few miles at about 18 MPH. Still an intense effort, but within the range of many cycle commuters, or at least one wouldn't get dropped for a half mile or a mile. Then sit out a light cycle, and back on the bike.
    Getting fowled up in traffic is also an issue, so if that is a problem... bike lanes?
    Yeah, some cyclists might think that 18 MPH is too slow, but not a bad pace for a bike commuter.
  4. Crosswalk Signals
    While avid cyclists don't ride on sidewalks a lot, this does impact where off-street bike paths cross roads.
    Bikes and Pedestrians share some things in common, but also have differences. So, a bike can cross a road at speed in about 1 second... rarely done by Pedestrians.
    I like those countdown crosswalk signals... ALWAYS. It helps me predict a potential Yellow as I'm approaching a light.
    In some cases, crosswalk signals are set to never give a "Walk Signal" unless the button is pressed, even if lights are set so no cross traffic is legally possible. In this case, as cars on the road are given green, the cyclists on the path should also get a green.
    In some cases, if one misses the start of the green light period with pressing the crosswalk button, one has to wait an entire cycle through all lights before the cross singnal is given, even if one should have been able cross with the traffic flow.
    Oh, and those buttons are often not conveniently located.
  5. Button or sensor activated lights.
    Some are just plain SLOW, often for no apparent reason.
    And, of course, sensors that don't detect bicycles are just a problem.
    Some communities have incorporated blue lights to notify cyclists when they've actually activated the sensors.
  6. Traffic Laws may be different for cyclists.
    One might allow cyclists to treat stop signs as yield signs. Slow down, look, and proceed if clear.
    Red lights, stop, and proceed if clear to cross all lanes of traffic.
    Red lights at top of the T-Intersections with marked bike lanes just may not apply to bicycles. Yield to TRUCKS.
  7. Path Closures.
    The first thing communities seem to think of when they do any work around a bike path is "Close the Bike Lane/Path", whether it is nearby building construction, nearby sidewalk construction, nearby road construction, nearby wetlands remediation, etc. CLOSE THE BIKE PATH. At the same time, every effort is made to keep the nearby roads open for car travel.
    We had a critical local bike bridge that was closed for sewer work. Ok, close it when actively working, but reopen it when nobody is around.
  8. Shortest Route.
    Ok, so I do a lot of rural riding. There are some places where a straight line from A to B is just not possible, and I find myself going 5 to 10 miles out of my way just to connect two points.
    The worst one is near Portland where I have to literally ride 10 miles to cover 1/2 mile distance as the crow flies.
    However, in general, for some of my longer rides, I find myself riding about 1.5 miles for every 1 mile a car drives hunting for "safe" routes.
    Certainly the same issues happen in Urban settings where safe cycling routes become far more inconvenient than what a car might experience with highways, and in many cases, good planning could help alleviate the pain.
    EXTRA HILLS?
Old 08-31-19, 04:44 AM

In brainstorming sessions (which this is) there are no bad ideas so your question is not appropriate to the discussion.
It's actually him getting other people to do his homework for him.

Typically, the point of "brainstorming" is to come up with new ideas.

You listed a bunch of old ideas.

And asking why somebody listed a bunch of old ideas is certainly appropriate to "the discussion".

Last edited by njkayaker; 08-31-19 at 05:11 AM.
Old 08-31-19, 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by CliffordK
https://www.startupselfie.net/2018/0...onversion-kit/

This isn't particularly a "bicycle delay".

Last edited by njkayaker; 08-31-19 at 05:15 AM.
Old 08-31-19, 06:22 AM

https://www.startupselfie.net/2018/0...onversion-kit/

This isn't particularly a "bicycle delay".
It might work, except for that crossing being about 120 miles into a 150 (or so) mile ride.

I'm not seeing a weight.... Do they inflate with CO2?

Of course, the Willamette goes all the way from Eugene to Portland, with Portland being downstream. I'm not sure how fast flowing the river is. I suppose one should remember to hop off before Oregon City?

Perhaps a hydrofoil instead.
Old 08-31-19, 06:50 AM
Half way there

Bikes: Many, and the list changes frequently

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 989 Post(s)
Liked 884 Times in 529 Posts
Originally Posted by wolfchild
Three main cause of delays are: weather conditions, road conditions, traffic. Good luck trying to eliminate those.
Exactly. I've ridden 2,300 miles this year and have not yet encountered any other types of delays. Of course, I've probably now just jinxed myself. Other possibilities for delays are just not significant because they are 1) infrequent e.g flats, 2)anticipated and thus managed e.g. weather delays or 3) voluntary e.g. stopping to fill up a water bottle.

e.g. wheel punctures, slipped chains, chain breaking, buckled wheel. something that delays a bike ride
These are the kind of thing you are looking at? Well here's my experience:

Wheel punctures: 1 per year - 15 minutes total delay
Slipped chains: Twice in the last year. These happened because I have a 1x11 drive train. Solved with a narrow-wide chain ring. Total time to fix when it happened: <5 minutes
Chain breaking: Happened once in the last 10 years. Time to fix - 5 minutes (I carry a chain tool with me so it was easy)
Buckled wheel: Never happened to me in 50 years of riding. An incident that results in your wheel buckling would likely include other delay issues. Anyway, what kind of device would help you in this situation.

So, other than the factors mentioned by @wolfchild, my delays over the last 10 years have been about 30 minutes out of about 2,500 hours in the saddle. I spend more time than that responding to crazy stuff on BF.
Old 08-31-19, 09:36 AM

It's actually him getting other people to do his homework for him.

Typically, the point of "brainstorming" is to come up with new ideas.

You listed a bunch of old ideas.

And asking why somebody listed a bunch of old ideas is certainly appropriate to "the discussion".
We are all here voluntarily. If you don't want to help go check out the 10,000 other threads on bike forums. All you are doing is complaining about other peoples contributions.

If the OP complains about my suggestions that's one thing, but I don't need your negative comments.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.