Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Bicycle Mechanics
Reload this Page >

How should I lock my bike up for school?

Search
Notices
Bicycle Mechanics Broken bottom bracket? Tacoed wheel? If you're having problems with your bicycle, or just need help fixing a flat, drop in here for the latest on bicycle mechanics & bicycle maintenance.

How should I lock my bike up for school?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-08, 12:30 PM
epilepsy advocate

Bikes: Specialized Rockhopper, Cannondale touring bike, Cannondale Black Lightning and a Cannondale Capo.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Riding onto a campus and locking my bike up every day is probably the only thing that could make me go to walmart and buy a bike. Just think how much nicer that Trek will feel on evenings and weekends if you keep it locked up in your dorm room and ride a beater to class. It will sure feel a lot better then if it does get stolen. The Trek Fuel is a high dollar very sweet mountain bike with a lot of expensive parts. There will be at least one person willing to go to great lengths to get it.

I dont care how many locks you put on it. I bet you lose it before the school year is over.