Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Alt Bike Culture
Reload this Page >

A couple of my newest projects

Search
Notices
Alt Bike Culture Chopped, dropped, stretched, lifted, and otherwise cut up and put back together. The art and science of choppers, cruisers, lowriders and the vast world of mutant bicycles.

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-09, 04:10 PM

Bikes: Most of my bikes are Single Speed Conversions

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Liked 3,067 Times in 1,015 Posts

Both are single speed conversions . The first is a Raleigh Mixte frame . After converting and swapping out the rims for some 26" alloys ; I just started changing bar and seat combos until it just felt right and this is where I stopped . The next is a CroMo framed Sterling MTB . I went completely through this one and cleaned and lubed everything ; then rattle can sprayed it with some Krylon textured black . I added some reflective tape as I plan on taking this one on some night rides soon . I still might change a few things around on them . I may paint the Raleigh . I think it'd look nice BLACK , with maybe some gold trim . kirby

Last edited by OldCruiser; 04-10-09 at 07:07 PM.