Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  

Go Back   > >

Singlespeed & Fixed Gear "I still feel that variable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailer? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear!"-- Henri Desgrange (31 January 1865 - 16 August 1940)

User Tag List

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-08, 09:03 AM   #1
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 129
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
mark v tubing

i know the mark v pro is made of reynolds 631, but i cant find anything on what the standard mark v is made of, the site only says cro mo. anyone know? and anyone know if their doing another group buy or not? jus wonderin..
kneeeerow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-08, 09:15 AM   #2
Senior Member
fluidworks's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 261
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The regular mark V is just generic cro mo from what I gather. Similar to the cro mo found on any other inexpensive bike. I head the next group buy is for the Jamie (or was it Rob?) Roy, not sure when it will be.
fluidworks is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:49 PM.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.
  • Ask a Question
    get answers from real people!
Click to start entering your question.