Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Southeast (https://www.bikeforums.net/southeast/)
-   -   Bicycles Unlimited PTC closes permanently (https://www.bikeforums.net/southeast/1201129-bicycles-unlimited-ptc-closes-permanently.html)

Juan Foote 05-12-20 07:39 AM

Bicycles Unlimited PTC closes permanently
 
Saw a post on their social media page. Guess this after what had to be a financially exhaustive move was too much to bear. Last "private" shop in my area. There is still a Trek store I try not to go in. I think the shop in Senoia may still be open?

/sigh

Digger Goreman 05-12-20 08:02 AM


Originally Posted by Juan Foote (Post 21470240)
Saw a post on their social media page. Guess this after what had to be a financially exhaustive move was too much to bear. Last "private" shop in my area. There is still a Trek store I try not to go in. I think the shop in Senoia may still be open?

/sigh

Sorry to hear that Juan. My knowledge of your area is minimal (beautiful countryside as I recall). A longish haul, but Aztec Cycles, in old Stone Mountain is still operating.

Juan Foote 05-12-20 08:11 AM


Originally Posted by Digger Goreman (Post 21470287)
Sorry to hear that Juan. My knowledge of your area is minimal (beautiful countryside as I recall). A longish haul, but Aztec Cycles, in old Stone Mountain is still operating.

Really bummed me about Cycle South over on Clairmont closing too, but that was earlier than all this mess. I have seen reps from Aztec out at the Streets Alive events. Aren't they the ones that did the copper plated build?

Digger Goreman 05-12-20 09:09 AM


Originally Posted by Juan Foote (Post 21470305)
Really bummed me about Cycle South over on Clairmont closing too, but that was earlier than all this mess. I have seen reps from Aztec out at the Streets Alive events. Aren't they the ones that did the copper plated build?

Did a couple Streets Alive, two years ago, and remember their trailer, but not the copper build. I have no doubt they are a quality team, but equal quality and more reasonable labor rates keeps me going to Free Flite in Sandy Springs....


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:27 AM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.