Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Regional Discussions > Southern California
Reload this Page >

Where did you ride in Southern California today?

Notices
Southern California Southern California

Where did you ride in Southern California today?

Old 01-02-24, 12:04 PM
  #2601  
velo-dilettante
Thread Starter
 
diphthong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: insane diego, california
Posts: 8,311

Bikes: 85 pinarello treviso steel, 88 nishiki olympic steel. 95 look kg 131 carbon, 11 trek madone 5.2 carbon

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1626 Post(s)
Liked 3,111 Times in 1,681 Posts
a little 20+ mile toodle in palm springs to start off the new year. really nice day after 9amÖjust as i was finishing the ride. a bit chilly for this geezerís liking at the 7am start but if there was no early start, there woulda been no ride.
diphthong is offline  
Likes For diphthong:
Old 01-02-24, 12:54 PM
  #2602  
Habitual User
 
Eric F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Altadena, CA
Posts: 7,904

Bikes: 2023 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2018 Trek Procaliber 9.9 RSL, 2018 Storck Fascenario.3 Platinum, 2003 Time VX Special Pro, 2001 Colnago VIP, 1999 Trek 9900 singlespeed, 1977 Nishiki ONP

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4903 Post(s)
Liked 7,982 Times in 3,775 Posts
Saturday...Afternoon gravel ride after the morning rain (Cherry Canyon - Glendale Sports Complex - Brown Saddle, 22 miles). I'm always impressed by how well the dirt in the hills around Pasadena drains water. Just a couple of hours after the rain stopped, the trails were very rideable and in great shape.


Sunday...Started with the usual Coffee Ride group in So Pasadena, but a couple of buddies and I jumped on the SGRT at Encanto Park, heading south over the top of SF Dam, trading long pulls. We did the Emerald Necklace loop counter-clockwise to Santa Anita Ave., and headed up the hill for our coffee stop in Sierra Madre. Zero hard efforts, and mostly just zone 2 cruising. It was a really nice way to close out 2023 (56 mi).
__________________
"Swedish fish. They're protein shaped." - livedarklions
Eric F is offline  
Likes For Eric F:
Old 01-02-24, 01:24 PM
  #2603  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2024
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 10

Bikes: 2022 Specialized Diverge Comp

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 3 Posts
Rode 42.5 miles yesterday, not exactly world record setting but a new distance record for me! In OC, I did a large loop starting at the back bay, heading up the san diego creek/peter's canyon trails, across Portola and back down to the east spur of the san diego creek trail, then back around the rest of the back bay. Happy new year all!
ui127 is offline  
Old 01-02-24, 01:45 PM
  #2604  
Habitual User
 
Eric F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Altadena, CA
Posts: 7,904

Bikes: 2023 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2018 Trek Procaliber 9.9 RSL, 2018 Storck Fascenario.3 Platinum, 2003 Time VX Special Pro, 2001 Colnago VIP, 1999 Trek 9900 singlespeed, 1977 Nishiki ONP

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4903 Post(s)
Liked 7,982 Times in 3,775 Posts
Originally Posted by ui127
Rode 42.5 miles yesterday, not exactly world record setting but a new distance record for me! In OC, I did a large loop starting at the back bay, heading up the san diego creek/peter's canyon trails, across Portola and back down to the east spur of the san diego creek trail, then back around the rest of the back bay. Happy new year all!
I rode the Back Bay and SD Creek trails for the first time when I was vacationing in Laguna Beach last March. Damn fine riding!
__________________
"Swedish fish. They're protein shaped." - livedarklions
Eric F is offline  
Likes For Eric F:
Old 01-05-24, 12:05 PM
  #2605  
Senior Member
 
joesch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Hotel CA / DFW
Posts: 1,729

Bikes: 83 Colnago Super, 87 50th Daccordi, 79 & 87 Guerciotti's, 90s DB/GT Mtn Bikes, 90s Colnago Master and Titanio, 96 Serotta Colorado TG, 95/05 Colnago C40/C50, 06 DbyLS TI, 08 Lemond Filmore FG SS, 12 Cervelo R3, 20/15 Surly Stragler & Steamroller

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
Liked 777 Times in 495 Posts
Originally Posted by diphthong
a little 20+ mile toodle in palm springs to start off the new year. really nice day after 9am…just as i was finishing the ride. a bit chilly for this geezer’s liking at the 7am start but if there was no early start, there woulda been no ride.
Wanted to ask this crowd if anybody has road this PS event?
This years event is 2/9..10
https://tourdepalmsprings.com/
I would like to checkout the rides in this area as I have played tennis tournaments and loved my stays.
joesch is offline  
Likes For joesch:
Old 01-05-24, 12:11 PM
  #2606  
velo-dilettante
Thread Starter
 
diphthong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: insane diego, california
Posts: 8,311

Bikes: 85 pinarello treviso steel, 88 nishiki olympic steel. 95 look kg 131 carbon, 11 trek madone 5.2 carbon

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1626 Post(s)
Liked 3,111 Times in 1,681 Posts
Originally Posted by joesch
Wanted to ask this crowd if anybody has road this PS event?
This years event is 2/9..10
https://tourdepalmsprings.com/
I would like to checkout the rides in this area as I have played tennis tournaments and loved my stays.
have ridden the pretty flattish century in the past. support was good on my one visit. havenít heard any griping about the event other than goatheads one year and too windy at the start another year.
diphthong is offline  
Likes For diphthong:
Old 01-05-24, 12:12 PM
  #2607  
Senior Member
 
joesch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Hotel CA / DFW
Posts: 1,729

Bikes: 83 Colnago Super, 87 50th Daccordi, 79 & 87 Guerciotti's, 90s DB/GT Mtn Bikes, 90s Colnago Master and Titanio, 96 Serotta Colorado TG, 95/05 Colnago C40/C50, 06 DbyLS TI, 08 Lemond Filmore FG SS, 12 Cervelo R3, 20/15 Surly Stragler & Steamroller

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
Liked 777 Times in 495 Posts

Its been a great holiday season for riding in SoCal and I will miss the hills until I check back in.
The other day I noticed this intersection that seems more like a TX area than SC.
Remington / Winchester
joesch is offline  
Old 01-05-24, 12:18 PM
  #2608  
Senior Member
 
joesch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Hotel CA / DFW
Posts: 1,729

Bikes: 83 Colnago Super, 87 50th Daccordi, 79 & 87 Guerciotti's, 90s DB/GT Mtn Bikes, 90s Colnago Master and Titanio, 96 Serotta Colorado TG, 95/05 Colnago C40/C50, 06 DbyLS TI, 08 Lemond Filmore FG SS, 12 Cervelo R3, 20/15 Surly Stragler & Steamroller

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
Liked 777 Times in 495 Posts
Originally Posted by diphthong
have ridden the pretty flattish century in the past. support was good on my one visit. havenít heard any griping about the event other than goatheads one year and too windy at the start another year.
flattish would be good as most of my miles in TX are
also dont need to worry about heat in Feb
joesch is offline  
Old 01-06-24, 06:43 PM
  #2609  
Method to My Madness
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Orange County, California
Posts: 3,637

Bikes: Trek FX 2, Cannondale Synapse, Cannondale CAAD4, Santa Cruz Stigmata GRX

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1938 Post(s)
Liked 1,460 Times in 1,011 Posts
Happy new year, my fellow SoCal BF'ers.

Earlier this afternoon I went for my first ride in 2024 after hibernation / extended food coma over the winter break.
SoSmellyAir is offline  
Likes For SoSmellyAir:
Old 01-07-24, 01:11 AM
  #2610  
got the climbing bug
 
jsigone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 10,204

Bikes: one for everything

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
Liked 908 Times in 273 Posts
we did half of the SDBC club ride plus added double peaks in San Marcos. Stopped by the new specialized store off La Costa in Carlsbad. My friend now wants to get the Crux expert as his gravel rig its on 20% sale too!!

https://www.strava.com/activities/10508292930
__________________
Rule #10 // It never gets easier, you just go faster.
jsigone is offline  
Old 01-08-24, 10:51 AM
  #2611  
Habitual User
 
Eric F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Altadena, CA
Posts: 7,904

Bikes: 2023 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2018 Trek Procaliber 9.9 RSL, 2018 Storck Fascenario.3 Platinum, 2003 Time VX Special Pro, 2001 Colnago VIP, 1999 Trek 9900 singlespeed, 1977 Nishiki ONP

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4903 Post(s)
Liked 7,982 Times in 3,775 Posts
Saturday...Montrose Ride (8:00, short). Pace was a little dialed down from usual, but still pretty quick, and enough to demand a few good efforts to close gaps. Power on the Winston climb felt good, and I had no trouble getting over the top with the leaders without going 100%. I took the last pull into the bottom of the Sierra Madre climb, jumped back on the train about 5th wheel, and then surged again near the top. I'm pleased with how my body is responding to recent work. (46mi)

Sunday...Afternoon MTB ride to the top of Brown Mtn. Rd. I felt pretty decent, but kept my pace fairly moderate. It was chilly and breezy, but clear and beautiful. Really enjoyable ride. (15mi)
Looking down over DTLA and Palos Verdes, with Catalina Island on the horizon, and a reflection off the ocean in the Santa Monica Bay.
__________________
"Swedish fish. They're protein shaped." - livedarklions
Eric F is offline  
Likes For Eric F:
Old 01-08-24, 01:29 PM
  #2612  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 914
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
Liked 1,034 Times in 438 Posts
​​​​​​Sunday 30 mile night ride to Griffith Observatory. I was swamped with work, so I couldn't ride until early evening. By the time I started descending it was pitch black on the fire roads, windy and cold ASF in the low 40s (for LA standards). In fact on my way down there was so much debris on the road, I was worried I might get a mechanical in total darkness! My motor was running pretty good in the cold, mainly because if I stopped pedaling my body would start to freeze! Anyways, I got home in one piece and my wife bought me some hot ramen soup for dinner!

jonathanf2 is offline  
Likes For jonathanf2:
Old 01-09-24, 10:43 AM
  #2613  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Danville, CA
Posts: 18

Bikes: Specialized Stump Jumper (1st yr original 1981), Santana sovereign, Bike Friday NWT, Merlin, Trek Rail 7, YT Szepter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 5 Posts
Dog Park - San Clemente

Down in YT's back yard there's this cool network of trails called "Dog Park" in San Clemente. It's right next to Camp Pendleton marine base. Being from Nor Cal this was a fun diversion.

__________________
folmonty
Danville, CA
folmonty is offline  
Likes For folmonty:
Old 01-10-24, 08:51 PM
  #2614  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 914
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
Liked 1,034 Times in 438 Posts
40 miles to Griffith and back. Afterwards I treated myself to a beer and tacos before heading home!


jonathanf2 is offline  
Likes For jonathanf2:
Old 01-11-24, 12:47 AM
  #2615  
velo-dilettante
Thread Starter
 
diphthong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: insane diego, california
Posts: 8,311

Bikes: 85 pinarello treviso steel, 88 nishiki olympic steel. 95 look kg 131 carbon, 11 trek madone 5.2 carbon

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1626 Post(s)
Liked 3,111 Times in 1,681 Posts
Originally Posted by jonathanf2
40 miles to Griffith and back. Afterwards I treated myself to a beer and tacos before heading home!


nomskis!
diphthong is offline  
Likes For diphthong:
Old 01-13-24, 05:16 PM
  #2616  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Posts: 160
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked 147 Times in 58 Posts
31 miles today. Temple City to Descano Gardens and back. My new Roubaix eats up all the road chatter in the Rose Bowl. Love it



cweb99 is offline  
Old 01-14-24, 12:07 PM
  #2617  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 914
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
Liked 1,034 Times in 438 Posts
Friday I did a quick 21 miles. I told myself I would ride easy, but I have a bad habit of riding progressively faster! I rode to the Rose Bowl and did a lap before heading over to the Arroyo Seco bike trail while heading over Mt. Washington to do some midday climbing.



Saturday my kid had soccer over at the Glendale Sports Complex, so that meant dirt climbing over at Cherry Canyon. I got dropped by a dad and his son on E-MTBs on the climb. I always check the BB area to make sure there's a motor there, because I'd feel pretty weak getting dropped on a steep climb by a regular MTB!



jonathanf2 is offline  
Likes For jonathanf2:
Old 01-14-24, 02:47 PM
  #2618  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Posts: 160
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked 147 Times in 58 Posts
Originally Posted by jonathanf2
Friday I did a quick 21 miles. I told myself I would ride easy, but I have a bad habit of riding progressively faster! I rode to the Rose Bowl and did a lap before heading over to the Arroyo Seco bike trail while heading over Mt. Washington to do some midday climbing.



Saturday my kid had soccer over at the Glendale Sports Complex, so that meant dirt climbing over at Cherry Canyon. I got dropped by a dad and his son on E-MTBs on the climb. I always check the BB area to make sure there's a motor there, because I'd feel pretty weak getting dropped on a steep climb by a regular MTB!



Is taking a pic of a gravel bike on the floor a thing? Iíve seen that a lot here. I donít gravel so unaware of the rules
cweb99 is offline  
Old 01-14-24, 03:03 PM
  #2619  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Hacienda Hgts
Posts: 2,099

Bikes: 1999 Schwinn Peloton Ultegra 10, Kestrel RT-1000 Ultegra, Trek Marlin 6 Deore 29'er

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 821 Post(s)
Liked 1,955 Times in 941 Posts
First ride back from COVID since Christmas Day. Much milder sx's than the previous variant in 2021.
Big plans to regain some fitness but my FD rapidfire shifter failed 6 miles out. I was able to place the chain in the middle chainring and make it back home.
Time to upgrade to a complete Deore drivetrain and ride another 20K in the next few years.
Oh well, my pup got a second walk out of it.
https://ridewithgps.com/trips/143227751
CAT7RDR is offline  
Likes For CAT7RDR:
Old 01-14-24, 05:50 PM
  #2620  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 914
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
Liked 1,034 Times in 438 Posts
Originally Posted by cweb99
Is taking a pic of a gravel bike on the floor a thing? I’ve seen that a lot here. I don’t gravel so unaware of the rules
Haha, I don't think it's much of anything. There's really nowhere to place the bike unless you have a rock or stick to hold it up.

Last edited by jonathanf2; 01-14-24 at 07:53 PM.
jonathanf2 is offline  
Old 01-14-24, 06:59 PM
  #2621  
Full Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: O.C. CA
Posts: 258

Bikes: A few

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked 235 Times in 101 Posts
Saturday had a crisp & clear ride out Santa Ana Cyn over Gypsum, SAG at Brush Cyn Park. Then back up YL Blvd to a nice little climb up San Antonio until the "T" at Fairmont. Down to Bastanchury to Lakeview & back home.
Today took my newly built gravel rig for a shakedown ride. It's an old Dean Ti frame that was gifted to me years ago. Originally set up for cantilever brakes, I welded up a mount for an Avid BB7 mech. caliper disc setup. Front end got a Whiskey Parts carbon fork with matching BB7 caliper. I opted for mech. vs. hydraulic for simplicity & cost. Brakes worked well enough for my needs. Boyd CCC alum. gravel wheels & 35 cm. Pirelli Cinturato "H" tires (hat tip Eric F) for running gear. Single 32 tooth Deore crankset for simplicity & weight up front, XTR 11-speed rear. 11-42 rear cassette (yes I needed the granny gear).
Parked at Brea Sports Park then rode up into Chino Hills State Park. Up Telegraph Cyn trail to Lower South Ridge Trail to SAG at Rolling Ranch Campground. Chugging back up the South Ridge Trail hill I was passed by 2 guys- probably my age- on E-mtn bikes. One said "good job!" as they passed. I guess the "No E-Bikes" signs at the trail entrances don't count for much.
Took the fork & headed back down Telegraph Canyon on the return leg. @ 21.5 miles total probably 18 of that on the trails. Bike seemed to handle well I made slight adjustments as I went to fine-tune seat & cockpit positions. Very sparse crowd early on mostly jogger/walkers. Most bike traffic was heading up as I returned.
Man I'm pooped!
West
2seven0 is offline  
Likes For 2seven0:
Old 01-14-24, 07:42 PM
  #2622  
Habitual User
 
Eric F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Altadena, CA
Posts: 7,904

Bikes: 2023 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2018 Trek Procaliber 9.9 RSL, 2018 Storck Fascenario.3 Platinum, 2003 Time VX Special Pro, 2001 Colnago VIP, 1999 Trek 9900 singlespeed, 1977 Nishiki ONP

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4903 Post(s)
Liked 7,982 Times in 3,775 Posts
Originally Posted by cweb99
Is taking a pic of a gravel bike on the floor a thing? Iíve seen that a lot here. I donít gravel so unaware of the rules
Gravel donít no follow rules, man.

I tend to use the ground lean thing fairly regularly for gravel and MTB, depending on what the situation is, and what Iím trying to include in the shot. The only rule is drivetrain side up (itís good practice, in general).
__________________
"Swedish fish. They're protein shaped." - livedarklions
Eric F is offline  
Old 01-14-24, 07:49 PM
  #2623  
Habitual User
 
Eric F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Altadena, CA
Posts: 7,904

Bikes: 2023 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2018 Trek Procaliber 9.9 RSL, 2018 Storck Fascenario.3 Platinum, 2003 Time VX Special Pro, 2001 Colnago VIP, 1999 Trek 9900 singlespeed, 1977 Nishiki ONP

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4903 Post(s)
Liked 7,982 Times in 3,775 Posts
Originally Posted by 2seven0
Saturday had a crisp & clear ride out Santa Ana Cyn over Gypsum, SAG at Brush Cyn Park. Then back up YL Blvd to a nice little climb up San Antonio until the "T" at Fairmont. Down to Bastanchury to Lakeview & back home.
Today took my newly built gravel rig for a shakedown ride. It's an old Dean Ti frame that was gifted to me years ago. Originally set up for cantilever brakes, I welded up a mount for an Avid BB7 mech. caliper disc setup. Front end got a Whiskey Parts carbon fork with matching BB7 caliper. I opted for mech. vs. hydraulic for simplicity & cost. Brakes worked well enough for my needs. Boyd CCC alum. gravel wheels & 35 cm. Pirelli Cinturato "H" tires (hat tip Eric F) for running gear. Single 32 tooth Deore crankset for simplicity & weight up front, XTR 11-speed rear. 11-42 rear cassette (yes I needed the granny gear).
Parked at Brea Sports Park then rode up into Chino Hills State Park. Up Telegraph Cyn trail to Lower South Ridge Trail to SAG at Rolling Ranch Campground. Chugging back up the South Ridge Trail hill I was passed by 2 guys- probably my age- on E-mtn bikes. One said "good job!" as they passed. I guess the "No E-Bikes" signs at the trail entrances don't count for much.
Took the fork & headed back down Telegraph Canyon on the return leg. @ 21.5 miles total probably 18 of that on the trails. Bike seemed to handle well I made slight adjustments as I went to fine-tune seat & cockpit positions. Very sparse crowd early on mostly jogger/walkers. Most bike traffic was heading up as I returned.
Man I'm pooped!
West
32 x 11-42 is pretty common for 1x gravel bikes for people who live in hilly areas. Iím one of those people.
__________________
"Swedish fish. They're protein shaped." - livedarklions
Eric F is offline  
Old 01-14-24, 08:13 PM
  #2624  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 914
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
Liked 1,034 Times in 438 Posts
Originally Posted by 2seven0
Chugging back up the South Ridge Trail hill I was passed by 2 guys- probably my age- on E-mtn bikes. One said "good job!" as they passed. I guess the "No E-Bikes" signs at the trail entrances don't count for much.
It seems E-MTBs are more popular for those who don't want build the cardio or leg muscles to climb 20% elevation!
jonathanf2 is offline  
Old 01-15-24, 08:46 AM
  #2625  
Full Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: O.C. CA
Posts: 258

Bikes: A few

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked 235 Times in 101 Posts
Originally Posted by jonathanf2
It seems E-MTBs are more popular for those who don't want build the cardio or leg muscles to climb 20% elevation!
Yeah I wasn't upset with them as they caused no issues or concerns passing me. I realize some folks have health or physical issues that necessitate the use of e-bikes and in those cases I'll give em a pass as at least it gets them out & moving. It's the newbies who have no etiquette that fire me up.
I don't know the grades of that hill but for sure double-digits I was fast approaching redline & had to walk a bit @ 3/4 way up. Legs feel good this morning so overall I'm pleased with my first gravel outing since BMXing as a kid. Amazing how the dirt instincts started kicking back in by the middle of the ride.
I try to pay attention to equipment and advice from riders far more experienced than me.
West
2seven0 is offline  
Likes For 2seven0:

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.