Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Touring
Reload this Page >

Gilles Berthoud stainless fender for surly disc trucker 26"1.5wheel

Touring Have a dream to ride a bike across your state, across the country, or around the world? Self-contained or fully supported? Trade ideas, adventures, and more in our bicycle touring forum.

Gilles Berthoud stainless fender for surly disc trucker 26"1.5wheel

Old 01-28-16, 05:23 AM
  #1  
batistuta9
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gilles Berthoud stainless fender for surly disc trucker 26"1.5wheel

Great to meet you all!!!
I recently bought the newest Surly disc trucker with 26" 1.5tires

I am thinking to order the Gilles Berthoud for my bike because of its reputation!
Here is the question!
Gilles Berthoud fender have two version ,SHORT & LONG!
I want to know what is the difference in length? I just know it is just for the front wheel.
How to select which one is better for touring?

Also, Gilles Berthoud in 26" wheel also come with 40mm,50mm and 60mm!
I am considering the 50&60mm. The original tires from Surly is 26"*1.5" as my size is 52cm
!
For 1.5" wide tires ,50mm fenderis better than 60mm?
If I upgrade my tires to marathon plus 1.75, then 50mm will be to short for it?
I have read the information for Peter White Cycles!
He suggest 18mm wider for 40&50mm fender and 10mm enough for 60mm fender!

Thanks everyone idea!
batistuta9 is offline  
Old 01-28-16, 09:28 AM
  #2  
batistuta9
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi I have received a email reply from the dealer that the long one is 140mm longer than the short one.
the length difference is just apply on the front fender while the share the same length of the rear fender!

one more question want to ask for advice!
I am choosing the wide of the fender, should I buy 60mm one ?

60mm will be to much for my original 26"*1.5 tires but if I upgrade my tires to marathon plus 1.75, then 50mm will be to less for cover!
Anyone tried 50mm for the marathon plus 26"*1.75???
i am listening to your opinion!
it is quite urgent as I want to order today for th Gilles fender!
batistuta9 is offline  
Old 01-28-16, 09:40 AM
  #3  
GerryinHouston
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Houston
Posts: 541

Bikes: Novarra Randonee 2016, Trek Verve 2 2015

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Having width problems with (a different brand) fenders that I bought, I'd go for the wider ones... My fenders barely fit with 2 mm clearance...YMMV
GerryinHouston is offline  
Old 01-28-16, 09:48 AM
  #4  
Happy Feet
Senior Member
 
Happy Feet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,197
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
Liked 107 Times in 64 Posts
If both fit the bike I would go with a longer front fender. The extra length keeps the water from the front tire from kicking up and wetting your foot. You will see some people with little mud flaps on their fenders and that's the reasons why. Just make sure they both fit your frame and tires.

That's my 2cw

Last edited by Happy Feet; 01-28-16 at 09:56 AM.
Happy Feet is offline  
Old 01-28-16, 10:40 AM
  #5  
batistuta9
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
thanks for your reply!I would go for the longer one!But now I am concerning the wide of the fender, if I also get the wider one with 60mm for the 1.5"tires , is it too strange or not fit for it??According to Peter White cycles, 60mm Gilles Berthoud will fit the 50mm tire ,white the 50mm wide fender will fit 32mm tires as it needs at least 18mm clearance.
batistuta9 is offline  
Old 01-28-16, 12:21 PM
  #6  
seeker333
-
 
seeker333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,746

Bikes: yes!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by batistuta9 View Post
...Surly disc trucker with 26" 1.5tires...
You will eventually want to try larger tires than 1.5" for off-pavement use, since the SDT will accommodate up to 2.1" with fenders. Thus you have to size fenders for the largest size tire you expect to fit to the bike - otherwise you'll have to buy a second set of larger fenders or remove them entirely. You also need to fit the fenders to your bike with 2" tires mounted so that you don't cut the stays too short, space too close, etc.

I've had these fenders on a couple bikes with ~50,000 miles combined for years now. They are every bit as good as the Berthoud fender but at about half the price and weight, since they are made of aluminum and will never rust.

A gap will be evident with 26x1.5" tires and 60mm fenders but not look terrible, and at 26x1.75" you will not even notice a gap. VO fenders are very long WRT circumference, such that the stay on the front fender will make a straight line to the fork mounting eyelet without interfering with the disc brake caliper. I know this for a fact since I have another set of VO fenders (Zeppelins) on my 700c Surly Disc Trucker. Also you can forego a front mud flap because of the fender length.

Last edited by seeker333; 01-28-16 at 12:32 PM.
seeker333 is offline  
Old 01-28-16, 12:46 PM
  #7  
batistuta9
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[QUOTE=seeker333;18493696]You will eventually want to try larger tires than 1.5" for off-pavement use,

thanks for for your reply !!!
batistuta9 is offline  
Old 01-28-16, 12:54 PM
  #8  
Bike Hermit
ghost on a machine
 
Bike Hermit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Idaho
Posts: 216

Bikes: Rivendell A. Homer Hilsen, Serotta Colorado Legend TG, Rivendell Roadeo, Surly Cross Check, Surly Big Dummy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by batistuta9 View Post
thanks for your reply!I would go for the longer one!But now I am concerning the wide of the fender, if I also get the wider one with 60mm for the 1.5"tires , is it too strange or not fit for it??According to Peter White cycles, 60mm Gilles Berthoud will fit the 50mm tire ,white the 50mm wide fender will fit 32mm tires as it needs at least 18mm clearance.
I usually recommend the 60mm width. They look strange with a big gap between the tire and fender when used with the stock tires but when you upgrade to 2" tires (which I also usually recommend) they fit and look great.
Bike Hermit is offline  
Old 01-28-16, 01:03 PM
  #9  
batistuta9
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bike Hermit View Post
I usually recommend the 60mm width. They look strange with a big gap between the tire and fender when used with the stock tires but when you upgrade to 2" tires (which I also usually recommend) they fit and look great.
I am afraid will it be so strange that the gap is significant!
60mm will fit for both the 1.75"&2" tires however the50mm fender just fit the 1.5"tires !
you have point out the key point !
i just want to find a size of fender that fit both the 1.5"&1.76" tires!becsusr 2"is too big for me
batistuta9 is offline  
Old 01-28-16, 01:13 PM
  #10  
Bike Hermit
ghost on a machine
 
Bike Hermit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Idaho
Posts: 216

Bikes: Rivendell A. Homer Hilsen, Serotta Colorado Legend TG, Rivendell Roadeo, Surly Cross Check, Surly Big Dummy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by batistuta9 View Post
I am afraid will it be so strange that the gap is significant!
60mm will fit for both the 1.75"&2" tires however the50mm fender just fit the 1.5"tires !
you have point out the key point !
i just want to find a size of fender that fit both the 1.5"&1.76" tires!becsusr 2"is too big for me
If the actual width of the 1.75" tire is 1.75" or a little less, then the 50mm width will fit. that is how my wife's bike is setup
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
bernard 400.jpg (67.0 KB, 89 views)
Bike Hermit is offline  
Old 01-29-16, 04:57 AM
  #11  
batistuta9
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[QUOTE=Bike Hermit;18493856]If the actual width of the 1.75" tire is 1.75" or a little less, then the 50mm width will fit. that is how my wife's bike is setup[/QUOTE

Anyone can help me!

Last thing want to ask!
I would select 60mm Gilles Berthoud stainless fender!
I know 60mm is not match with the 1.5 tires but if I upgrade the tire form 1.5to 1.75or 2, then 60mm will be perfect!

Anyone can share some photos of 60mm fender for 1.5tires?

I want to confirm One thing before I place the order!
I decided to order Gilles Berthoud 60mm fender for my surly disc trucker 2016!

As my disc trucker are 50cm and 52cm size(I have two truckers) with 26" wheel1.5" tires , there is enough clearance between the tire and the fork crown, chainbridge and seat bridge? I mean the vertical and horizontal clearance too!
I am quite afraid the 60mm is quite wide and cannot be pass through the bridge!!


I hope some one can answer my question and solve my confused!!

Last edited by batistuta9; 01-29-16 at 07:32 AM.
batistuta9 is offline  
Old 01-29-16, 12:09 PM
  #12  
Bike Hermit
ghost on a machine
 
Bike Hermit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Idaho
Posts: 216

Bikes: Rivendell A. Homer Hilsen, Serotta Colorado Legend TG, Rivendell Roadeo, Surly Cross Check, Surly Big Dummy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[QUOTE=batistuta9;18495524]
Originally Posted by Bike Hermit View Post
If the actual width of the 1.75" tire is 1.75" or a little less, then the 50mm width will fit. that is how my wife's bike is setup[/QUOTE

Anyone can help me!

Last thing want to ask!
I would select 60mm Gilles Berthoud stainless fender!
I know 60mm is not match with the 1.5 tires but if I upgrade the tire form 1.5to 1.75or 2, then 60mm will be perfect!

Anyone can share some photos of 60mm fender for 1.5tires?

I want to confirm One thing before I place the order!
I decided to order Gilles Berthoud 60mm fender for my surly disc trucker 2016!

As my disc trucker are 50cm and 52cm size(I have two truckers) with 26" wheel1.5" tires , there is enough clearance between the tire and the fork crown, chainbridge and seat bridge? I mean the vertical and horizontal clearance too!
I am quite afraid the 60mm is quite wide and cannot be pass through the bridge!!


I hope some one can answer my question and solve my confused!!
The 60mm fenders fit on the 26" wheel truckers. The chain may rub the fender when in the little ring and the big cog, but a well placed blow from a ball peen hammer creates a little dent so the chain clears.
Bike Hermit is offline  
Old 01-29-16, 12:18 PM
  #13  
batistuta9
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[QUOTE=Bike Hermit;18496444]
Originally Posted by batistuta9 View Post
The 60mm fenders fit on the 26" wheel truckers. The chain may rub the fender when in the little ring and the big cog, but a well placed blow from a ball peen hammer creates a little dent so the chain clears.
Thanks for your reply!
i have order the 60mm Gilles Berthoud for them!
batistuta9 is offline  
Old 01-30-16, 12:03 AM
  #14  
rifraf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Perth Australia
Posts: 868

Bikes: Surly Ogre, Carry Freedom Y-frame, Extrawheel Trailer

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[QUOTE=batistuta9;18496468]
Originally Posted by Bike Hermit View Post
Thanks for your reply!
i have order the 60mm Gilles Berthoud for them!
I hope they work for you.
From memory the "Long" refers to the top forward length of the front fender.
My bike is a Surly Ogre with 29er wheels (fat 700c/622) and I use the Berthouds in 60mm which seem great for the 2.00 or 2.35 inch tires I currently alternate.
Sorry, I've no advice/experience with 26' with fenders to offer but suggest you don't stress too much over it.
The first Berthouds I bought online arrived with the wrong sizing and it was a hassle to get my money back.
I had no problem selling them on the local free ads publication which I assume is similar to Craigslist in the US(?)
My next order was direct from Berthoud and although the website seemed a little "dated", everything went smoothly, my emails answered quickly and the fenders promptly arrived the correct sizing and undamaged.
I'll happily buy direct again should I ever need to replace.

Photo bucket is currently down for maintenance but I'll edit my post later with a pic or two of my bike shod in Big Apples with Berthouds.

Edit: Photbucket is now up and you should be able to peruse my Ogre pics with Berthouds:







Oh, a tip would be that if you ever think you might own a trailer like an Extrawheel, I recommend you buy undrilled with regards the rear fender.
The stays are low and interfere with the trailer "forks".
I needed to redrill my fenders to lift my rear stay position to enable trailer articulation greater than one inch.

Theres some pics of an Ogre with Berthouds near the bottom of this page:
surly ogre - Page 60- Mtbr.com
Worth looking at for ideas with regards to fitment.
Some pics of my black Ogre can be found in this page (rifraf)
Ogre Build Thread - Page 15- Mtbr.com
and posts 341 and 350
Ogre Build Thread - Page 14- Mtbr.com

Last edited by rifraf; 01-30-16 at 09:19 AM.
rifraf is offline  
Old 01-30-16, 12:36 AM
  #15  
rifraf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Perth Australia
Posts: 868

Bikes: Surly Ogre, Carry Freedom Y-frame, Extrawheel Trailer

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dug out these old posts from the Google site that I've post in here somewhere before:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!search/surlylht$20berthoud


LHT 2010 Photos by e_merlin | Photobucket

LHT Photos by e_merlin | Photobucket

A 26' Trucker with Berthoud

Hope you find something helpful amongst them

Edit: Not sure why the google groups link isn't blue. I'm not signed in to google and can view it ok.

Just found E_Merlin is a forum member here as per this thread:
http://www.bikeforums.net/touring/55...-lht-long.html

Last edited by rifraf; 01-30-16 at 09:02 AM.
rifraf is offline  
Old 02-23-16, 01:30 AM
  #16  
batistuta9
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rifraf View Post
Dug out these old posts from the Google site that I've post in here somewhere before:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!search/surlylht$20berthoud


LHT 2010 Photos by e_merlin | Photobucket

LHT Photos by e_merlin | Photobucket

A 26' Trucker with Berthoud

Hope you find something helpful amongst them

Edit: Not sure why the google groups link isn't blue. I'm not signed in to google and can view it ok.

Just found E_Merlin is a forum member here as per this thread:
http://www.bikeforums.net/touring/55...-lht-long.html

hello,

I have received my Gilles Berthoud fender!!!!
However all the tools for installation is not suitable for a 26' wheel disc trucker...

I think the above link for the installation of the GB fender on LHT is 700cc wheel.

in my case, the daruma bolt for mounting between the front fender and the fork is too short.
the clearance between the tires and the fender is too long...A big gap btween them...

Also, the L bracket for the connection between the bridge of seat post and the fender is too short too and cause the same problem as above!!!

The GB fender do not have tools for the connection between the the fender and the chainstay bridge...

Such a good quality???

I need to buy all the tools by myself!!!!
batistuta9 is offline  
Old 02-23-16, 02:09 AM
  #17  
seeker333
-
 
seeker333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,746

Bikes: yes!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Fender installation generally requires one to be resourceful, a little creative. Every fender install is a custom install.
seeker333 is offline  
Old 02-23-16, 02:14 AM
  #18  
rifraf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Perth Australia
Posts: 868

Bikes: Surly Ogre, Carry Freedom Y-frame, Extrawheel Trailer

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by batistuta9 View Post
hello,

I have received my Gilles Berthoud fender!!!!
However all the tools for installation is not suitable for a 26' wheel disc trucker...

I think the above link for the installation of the GB fender on LHT is 700cc wheel.

in my case, the daruma bolt for mounting between the front fender and the fork is too short.
the clearance between the tires and the fender is too long...A big gap btween them...

Also, the L bracket for the connection between the bridge of seat post and the fender is too short too and cause the same problem as above!!!

The GB fender do not have tools for the connection between the the fender and the chainstay bridge...

Such a good quality???

I need to buy all the tools by myself!!!!
Relax and take a chill pill.

Which size fenders did you order and via whom?

You need to sort that question out first as I'm not sure how likely they will fit if you've ordered 700c version when you've a 26" wheel bike.

The daruma is not an issue.

I had a similar problem in that my Ogre forks were suspension corrected so I had to think for a solution.
I bought what was basically "long nuts" in stainless steel to drop the fork down to an appropriate level above the tire.

Ok, do a google search on "coupling nuts" and look at the images tab. Do you see where I'm going with this?
I think my Ogre needed two 18mm nuts from memory or one shorter depending on the tire. I bought mine from eBay.
It took me a couple of goes to get the sizing I wanted.

Start where I've suggested and confirm you've the right size fenders for you wheel size.
Next determine the drop you require for your coupling nuts (in stainless) to get the drop that you like most aesthetically.

Chip away at these issues a little at a time and they are easily manageable.
Email/PM the poster with the links I provided and ask them too for advice.
I think you really are panicking too quickly so take some deep breaths and you'll get through this ok.

Did you not spot E_Merlin was a member of this forum?
PM or Email them too for advice

Oh and don't forget to buy some locktite for your installation

Last edited by rifraf; 02-23-16 at 02:19 AM.
rifraf is offline  
Old 02-23-16, 02:44 AM
  #19  
batistuta9
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rifraf View Post
Relax and take a chill pill.

Which size fenders did you order and via whom?

You need to sort that question out first as I'm not sure how likely they will fit if you've ordered 700c version when you've a 26" wheel bike.

The daruma is not an issue.

I had a similar problem in that my Ogre forks were suspension corrected so I had to think for a solution.
I bought what was basically "long nuts" in stainless steel to drop the fork down to an appropriate level above the tire.

Ok, do a google search on "coupling nuts" and look at the images tab. Do you see where I'm going with this?
I think my Ogre needed two 18mm nuts from memory or one shorter depending on the tire. I bought mine from eBay.
It took me a couple of goes to get the sizing I wanted.

Start where I've suggested and confirm you've the right size fenders for you wheel size.
Next determine the drop you require for your coupling nuts (in stainless) to get the drop that you like most aesthetically.

Chip away at these issues a little at a time and they are easily manageable.
Email/PM the poster with the links I provided and ask them too for advice.
I think you really are panicking too quickly so take some deep breaths and you'll get through this ok.

Did you not spot E_Merlin was a member of this forum?
PM or Email them too for advice

Oh and don't forget to buy some locktite for your installation
Thanks for you reply and support!!

I order them from PLANET X ,a uk website and ship them to my country...
The size of the fender is fit as I am sure they come with a fender for 26' tires, I have made a correct order.

After I know there is a missing tool for the L bracket, I order them from SJSCYCLING website..
batistuta9 is offline  
Old 02-23-16, 02:56 AM
  #20  
rifraf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Perth Australia
Posts: 868

Bikes: Surly Ogre, Carry Freedom Y-frame, Extrawheel Trailer

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by batistuta9 View Post
Thanks for you reply and support!!

I order them from PLANET X ,a uk website and ship them to my country...
The size of the fender is fit as I am sure they come with a fender for 26' tires, I have made a correct order.

After I know there is a missing tool for the L bracket, I order them from SJSCYCLING website..
That made me laugh that you ordered them from Planet X as I'm pretty sure that was the company that sent me the wrong ones and put me back around 6 weeks to finish my build.
Trying to get them to refund was problematic and time consuming although they did cough up and didn't insist I return the fenders.
The postage from here in Australia would have made it uneconomic.
Slow down and don't order anything until your really sure you need it.
Like I suggested, chip away at things and don't panic and rush.
Did you understand where I was coming from with regards the coupling nuts (long nuts)?
Do you understand how their use can raise or lower the fender from your daruma bolt?
Did not one of those links from E_merlin talk about all the parts necessary to fit to the LHT?

Just went back and yes, Planetx and On-one appear to have an amalgamation of sorts and yes it was one of them that sent me the wrong size Berthoud fenders.
What upset me most was even though they acknowledged only stocking much skinnier fenders than the 60's they had advertised at the time, it was months later and they still hadn't withdrawn the advert, despite my making around a dozen phone calls (overseas calls) to please correct it.

SJS are great for sourcing hard to find "small parts" for things.
You'll be in good hands with them although I find their postage a little high and slow arriving compared to larger companies like Wiggle etc.
Great service - I usually give them a ring to make sure of what i'm ordering.

Last edited by rifraf; 02-23-16 at 03:08 AM.
rifraf is offline  
Old 02-23-16, 09:46 AM
  #21  
Biketouringhobo
Banned.
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 898

Bikes: Surly LHT 26in 52cm 2008

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have a Surly LHT 26in 52cm 2008 with Planet bike fenders hardcore ATB 60mm
and tires 26X1.75in
Biketouringhobo is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Jim246
Touring
5
06-05-12 09:58 AM
photonick
Road Cycling
82
03-08-08 07:25 AM
FERAL
Singlespeed & Fixed Gear
1
05-08-07 04:25 PM
fujitive
Touring
1
03-29-03 05:51 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.