Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Touring
Reload this Page >

NAME THIS fuel bottle holder for bottle cage lugs

Touring Have a dream to ride a bike across your state, across the country, or around the world? Self-contained or fully supported? Trade ideas, adventures, and more in our bicycle touring forum.

NAME THIS fuel bottle holder for bottle cage lugs

Old 07-01-20, 12:15 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
NAME THIS fuel bottle holder for bottle cage lugs

I've been sorting through my now vintage cycle touring kit and found this item attached to a sign water bottle/fuel bottle. Beautifully fashioned out of stainless steel and surprisingly low weight, it has two springs that have three square holes either side so that it can be adjusted to suit different sized bottles of various diameters. It used to be advertised in the Cycle Touring Club's magazine but I can't remember the name of the manufacturer. The trouble is, I don't seem to have the part(s) that attaches it to the bicycle frame. If anybody could help by sending me a picture of that part, then I'd be extremely grateful. Thanks awfully.
petetheteach is offline  
Old 07-04-20, 09:26 AM
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: north Devon, UK.
Posts: 26

Bikes: Trek 6000, Titanflex

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Sounds like the BikeBuddy https://www.bikebuddy.co.uk
SafetyThird is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.