Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  

Go Back   > > >

United Kingdom United Kingdom

User Tag List

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-12, 02:07 AM   #1
Tom W
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Help needed finding a solicitor to recover post accident costs

Dear Forum people,

So last year I was commuting and ended up going through a windscreen (head on - all very horrible) and had a trip to A&E (only bruising).

The driver was convicted of dangerous driving (15mth ban, 150hrs community service)

I do not have any CTC cover or insurance (yes I know I should but I havent and yes I will get some), can anyone recommend a solicitor who would do this on a contigency fee basis ?

Am in Southampton UK,

Apologises if this is posted in the incorrect forum,


Tom W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-12, 01:12 AM   #2
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've just used Irin Mitchell solicitors to chase a driver for compensation after the police and my insurance company gave up. They weren't local to me but delt with everything via phone and letter. They seemed good to me and have got me a settlement that I'm happy with.
binka is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:29 PM.

  • Ask a Question
    get answers from real people!
Click to start entering your question.