Old 02-28-11, 10:19 PM
XLTKID

Bikes: None Yet

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Starting new lifestyle change

The time has come! Starting tomorrow, March 1st., i will be on my new lifestyle program. I am excited to get started! No more sitting on my butt doing nothing. I will be out there everyday working on fitness. This also includes a diet too.

I just turned 46 a month ago, almost 6 foot and weigh 260 pounds. Joined this forum a few weeks ago as i want to start riding a bike everyday. I am really excited about starting this hobby and sport! As i stated in my other post, i have a bike on layaway and should have it paid off in 3 or 4 weeks. A Trek 7100. Until i get that bike, i will be walking. My plan is to walk a minimum of 4 miles every single day until i get my bike. I bought a pedometer yesterday to track my distance.

The hardest part so far, i gave up beer 7 days ago! I am craving it real bad. But i know drinking beer will be bad for weight, and if i get drunk, i will not want to go out and exercise.

Please give me your advice on anything i can do to get off to a good start and stick with it. Or anything you would like to advise me on. Your support and encouragement will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!