I'm planning to buy Powertap hub/wheel and need some suggestions.
Currently I have 3 bikes and 3 sets of wheels and need suggestions and all those pros/cons.
Bikes I own:
1. C'dale SuperSix (mostly will be used for climbing and road races)
2. Fuji Roubaix (mostly crtits and training)
3. Cervelo P3 (obviously some TT & triathlons)
Wheels I have:
1. Reynolds 46mm Carbon Tubulars
2. Vuelta 50mm Carbon Clinchers
3. Easton EA90SL
The plan is to use Reynolds for crits, Vueltas for TT & Tri and Eastons for training and everything else.
My dilemma is:
Clincher or Tubular?
Budget or high end wheel?
Wheel set or just the rear wheel?
Unfortunately Quarq & SRM are not really an option for me because of the limited crank selection and the new speedplay pedals power meter is not out yet.
PS not sure if important but I'm almost 6'5 tall, 197lb fat and mostly riding with local groups but will be doing some bike & triathlon races this year.