Out cutting the grass this AM - my mind wanders when I do this job. Today it was on how life is or is not like a club ride. Here is what I cam up with - you can add your own thoughts.
Life is not like a club ride becuase:
1) The route doesn't follow the queue sheet they gave you at the start.
2) It doesn't feel good when you bury another rider.
3) It doesn't pay to try to finish first.
4) Sometimes they empty your water bottles along the way instead of offering you more.
5) You don't get to go home with all the fancy clothes, bike and assorted other crap you started the ride with.
We'll thats your daily dose of deeper thinking - sorry, it was the best I could come up with...
Additional thoughts welcome.