It's going for $250 on closeout. The following specs are for what they call the City Wind.
- 20"V Type Hi-tensile frame with suspension/fork.
- Patented stainless
- Steel latch system
- Patented folding handlebar post
- Adjustable T shape aluminum handlebar
- Front/rear brake: V brake
- Kenda tire with white fringe.
- Folding pedal
- Shimano 6 speeds
- Carry bag
The seller says the bike parts are from Taiwan and assembled in China and the quality of the bikes is between that of Dahon and Giant. They're getting rid of the inventory and has more styles but this one I'm interested in.