View Single Post
Old 11-08-09, 04:11 AM
Neil_B

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Originally Posted by aidanpryde18
Have you ever been able to find XLT stuff? I wore some 2XLT stuff for a while because I was front heavy, so the regulat 2XL would creep up and show some gut.

I do commiserate about the amount of fabric added to 2XL, I think they make good cuts in shirts up to XL, then they think, "Oh Damn, we have to make a 2XL too. Ahh, whatever, just sew a bunch of fabric together, those fat bastards are too lazy to care how they look." I would probably wear more 2XL stuff if they would actually give it some taper and shape in the midsection.

Just because we're bigger doesn't make us lazy and blah about our appearance. It sucks.

Thanks to everyone for the commiseration, I am really looking forward to knowing that I can walk into ANY store and find something in my size. Most stores run pants up to 40, now when I fit into XL, I will be good to go.
Not all 2xl guys are alike. I can wear 2xl shirts, but not the so-called "athletic cut". Let's face it, the reason 2xl shirts billow is that the average man who needs a 2xl has a sizable midsection. Like The Historian.