View Single Post
Old 11-09-09, 08:33 PM
Unicornz0

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Hello Everyone, the Prestine threadless BB arrived today. It looks okay, so I thought I would give it a try. Well, it's not going to work The non drive side will not tighten, it just spins as if stripped.

It's not stripped. The non drive side cup's threads do not extend far enough to accommodate the e-type FD. I really don't think swapping the FD is possible because the frame tube where a clamp type FD will attach is not totally round. It is flattened above the BB shell.

I've pretty much given up on this frame, even though I really like it, with it's black anodized color and yellow racing strips. Maybe I'll come across it's twin one day.
I picked up a 2002 Enduro Pro frame, silver, with a Psylo SL fork on EBay. So I plan on using the parts from the 2000 Enduro Expert on The 2002 Enduro Pro.

Looks like I've already run into a small problem. The 2002 frame looks like it has cable routing for mechanical disc brakes and I plan on using hydraulics'. I did notice some cable guides that I'm unfamiliar with. Hopefully they are for the rear hydraulic line. I'll take a closer look tomorrow.

Thanks again,
Uni
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
L-Side.jpg (102.9 KB, 12 views)