Old 11-20-09, 07:40 AM
Artkansas 
Pedaled too far.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by daven1986
tbh colds are just annoying, if you get seriously ill from a cold you have bigger problems and should see a doctor. As long as you have basic hygiene people will rarely catch colds from you.

To be naive perhaps. Colds are far more than annoying. They wreck your attitude, they run your defenses down, and some of the modern colds seem to be able to reinvigorate themselves so that you may go through 6 weeks to two months of the cold almost going away and coming back with a vengance. I'm not worried about spreading colds, I rarely get them and when I do, I try to take off as much time as possible. With a cold, I'm usually not up to my normal performance standards anyway.

And you generally don't go to the doctor for a cold. They can't do anything. Antibiotics won't touch a virus. It seems just good common manners to try to prevent the spread of it. Wise employers will send you home if they catch you bringing a cold to work.

Originally Posted by Bjforrestal
I don't care if you are on a unicycle, as long as you're not using a motor to get places you get props from me. We're here to support each other. Share ideas, and motivate one another to actually keep doing it.