minichamp31
Yeah. I Race.

Bikes: Custom Race, 2007 GT Bump, 2007 Gt Powerseries Pro, Dyno VFR

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by michaelscycles

What we sell now- Eastern, Stolen, DK, SE, Redline, FBM, 2hip, Verde, Hofman, Intense, Kink, and Subrosa.

If you can, what about parts brands too. We like Animal, Odyssey, and The Shadow Conspiracy the most.

Thanks!
Eastern probably makes you the most money out of the BMX brands, because every little kid or every uneducated BMXer is an Eastern fanboy. Personally, I avoid Eastern parts at all costs. Stolen makes plenty of quality parts, I love their cranks. Somehow, DK got a bad name somewhere in the line, but I like most of their parts. Some people don't however because of the name. SE attracts the older guys whether it be a bike for themself or their kid. Redline is a good brand to carry because of it's big profile in racing. I LOVE FBM parts, but it's not a HUGE name in the BMX parts world. 2Hip makes some good parts and whatnot, but they're not so popular either. Verde isn't a big name yet, Hoffman is a household BMX name, even though their parts may not be the best anymore, Intense makes awesome racing stuff, and Kink is a big name and Subrosa is on the rise of quality bike parts.

The top brands in BMX parts right now I think are:
Odyssey
Shadow
Kink
Animal
Fit (sorry)
Fly Bike Co.
S&M
Sunday!
ODI
Subrosa
WeThePeople