Old 12-01-09, 07:27 PM
miamijim

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
Liked 109 Times in 78 Posts
Peugeot...Tampa.

51 cm Peugeot single speed bar bike - $110 (North Tampa)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-12-01, 12:50PM EST
Reply to: sale-tcmwr-1489948012@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought this bike and got most of the way into restoring it before violently loosing interest. Its been completely taken apart and all components hand polished to a mirror finish, I then repacked all bearings and rebuilt the bike. Then I took it all apart and spray painted the frame and wheels and rebuilt it as a single speed. Im still not sure why.

Its not a one coat "I stole this bike" job: I put several coats on, wet sanded between each coat and covered it with a clear coat... but still.

Now you get it in all its glory. Ive forgotten the model, but I guess you could still restore it by repainting and buying new decals. You could also ride it exclusively to the bar and back (I recommend the later, as it has a proven positive track record in that pursuit)

Its not suffering from a decaying bottom bracket and further, Im pretty sure it has a British threading. email me to come out and take a look or take a ride