View Single Post
Old 12-02-09, 01:53 AM
that one guy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Man I flip people the bird quite a bit. I think I am one of like 10 people around campus who actually ride in the road like we're supposed to. So many people overtaking extremely close all the time on the two lane roads around campus.

Last time I flipped the bird was a guy overtaking me in the MIDDLE of a decent sized intersection super close. What pisses me off is when people overtake me and then I am easily able to keep up, if not pass them, because of the heavy traffic.

Then the other day I was turning left and I headed over the the left side of the lane and a guy on a motorcycle passed me on my ****ing left with less then like a foot of room. That really pissed me off because I also ride a motorcycle when I'm back in my hometown and was utterly surprised that a guy on a motorcycle was not driving defensively. Of all people I would think the next most vulnerable vehicle on the road would at least have the sense to give me some room to turn...

All in all 85% of drivers fail daily.

I rage hard, though I am really trying to change that. I really just don't think it's right when people get off with absolutely nothing happening to them when they seriously endanger someone else. I feel they should pay with a broken rear window at least, but I always leave my u-lock in my bag so I never have it handy when someone needs a little lesson.

Last edited by that one guy; 12-02-09 at 01:58 AM.