Old 12-06-09, 06:23 PM
UniGeezer
Not "2" Tired

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 28 Times in 12 Posts
Originally Posted by kdarejr
Sweet video and your pretty good ! But with all the craze of back flips on dirt bikes and snowmobiles and even wheel chairs I think you should do one and video it for the world to see you would be the first
Thanks but the glaring difference is that all the things you mention have FREE wheels to build up speed and then coast into the whoops with speed and momentum. A Unicycle is a fixed wheel and there is just no way to hit the whoops with anywhere near the speed that would be crucial to do that. And even a fixie bike can go way faster than a uni. I do plan to go back and stay for hours practicing bigger jumps, bigger air, and trying 180's off the ramps.

However, someone (about 1/3 my age, haha) has already done a successful frontflip from a stack of pallets about 6 feet high! A backflip would be extremely dangerous on one wheel, and especially for me, being 2 weeks shy of my 54th b-day, lol! There have been a few static backflips OFF of a uni, but they all landed on the ground and not on the uni.
Originally Posted by craigcraigcraig
sound like Floyd from dumb and dumber at the end.
Haha i thought the same thing! His tooth was only chipped though.