View Single Post
Old 12-12-09, 04:29 PM
umpire54

Bikes: 1953/54 Bianchi CdM, 63 Bianchi Record, 2~1968 Bianchi Record , 81 Raleigh Competition, 73 Italvega Nuovo Record , 76 Araya Randonneur, 72 Gitane Interclub, 87 Centurion Le Mans RS , 2008 Motobecane Hybrid, 86 Miyata 710, 91 Miyata Triple Cross

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
To my surprise Italvega bikes have not become collector bikes...yet.

I am thinking in a few years and on the next market upturn...they will double or tripple in pricing. Quality and components are as good as any coming to the US at that time. I would think that bike would bring $450-600 IMO. I paid $350 for my 73' Nuovo Record from the original owner. I wouldn't take anything less than $600.00 for it.

Your bike is Campy loaded and looks pretty clean. Clean it up really well...put really good pics on your Flickr site so potential buyers can be linked to it to see all the shots of it. Lugs, components, seat, wheels, hubs, etc. Don't be in a hurry...keep it until the next run on bikes...you will make some good money. (Save it until spring anyway if you can) Take a look at mine if you have time...follow the link below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/umpire54/sets/