Old 12-14-09, 10:46 PM
bikinfool
I have senior moments...

Bikes: Many

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Never been one to want to go back and try a climb I've dabbed on, nor enjoy long steep boring fireroad climbs, let alone trying to race up them. I do try and make technical climbing sections, but going back in the same ride to try something I dabbed on just screws up the flow more than the dab. Some of my friends like to stop and play on features, to me that ruins the flow, too. I'd rather just keep moving and ride things as I come across them or just improve on something the next time out on that trail but sometimes that's just a good time for me to pull out a camera.

I'd post some pics from such a time on a recent ride I just finally downloaded to the computer, but the manage attachments button doesn't do anything, guess that's part of the forum change? I don't think the forum changes are as user friendly as the old software, not crazy about the new look but don't think that'll change how much time I'll come in and say something...and my picture taking skills even with a decent point and shoot may not be worth having that manage attachments button working for that matter