El Diablo Rojo
Banned.

Bikes: Ridley Noah-Scott Addict-Orbea Ordu

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Fleabiscuit
Hey ******bag (capital D), you haven't gotten anything right so far so I don't expect you to start now. I have no problem with WR, he seems like an okay guy who has a good sense of humor. My opinion wrt Trek and this situation would have been the same if the manufacturer in question was Giant, Cervelo, or anyone else. I didn't think Trek (in this case) was wrong with their policy. They did what they said they would do. You can say anyting you wish, just get your facts streight.

My bike is a made in USA made model, not Taiwanese or Chinese knock off. It came with a triple and I'll probalby swap it out next year. I know, I live in Chicago and there are no hills, but that's the way the bike was originally made and I started cycling at a very poor fitness level. I'm far from a fanboy but in fairness, I'm new to this forum and you have no way of knowing. I think WR's portrayal of Trek is unfair and unwarrented, so I had to speak up.

Aside from the ocasional a-hole (like yourself), this hobby has been a lot of fun and I've enjoyed BF quite a bit. In the past year,after getting serious about cycling, I've lost 35 lbs, quit smoking, and I'm in better shape than I've been in a long time. I'm not fast yet but I'm getting faster every ride.

Looks like the WR jock-sniffers are in the minority at under 40% in the poll. There is hope for this forum afterall!

Cheers,

F-biscuit
Fleabag is your Trek a above a 4xx? Cause I can't find an OCLV carbon bike that comes with a triple. And I hate to break it to you but this thread is proof that there is no hope for this forum.