Old 01-13-10, 04:34 PM
jetta-the-hut

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i dont really have a plan except to cycle a little everyday and run alittle everyday.

I guess if you count this as a plan, I am going to try and run at least a mile the first 2 weeks and cycle 2-3 miles.

weeks 2-4 add 25% to both
weeks 4-6 add another 25%
weeks 6-8 add another 25%
I hope to be able to run for at least an hour with minumum fatigue and hope to have the 3 miles stamina I need to compete.

I did notice last night and today my tendons behind my knees are killing me, and my shins hurt bad.
Going to stretch it out tonight for 15 minutes take a short ride 1-2 miles and then do eleptical for 30 minutes on a grade 2.
I dont think my knees can take a run tonight so I'll bulk up on protien(peanuts) and potasium(bannannas) with the run coming back tomorrow night I need at least a mile a night.

I also noticed I am dead leg as hell coming off my bike and getting onto foot for the run, but after the first 5 minutes or so into the run I feel better.

I did take a water bottle last night and ventured down a few different roads, I have 2 flashing led lights and a front light, a guy almost side swiped me turning out of his road. He got really close. But the water was so cold it was partially frozen, thats the bad part of having a metal water bottle. I need a plastic one.

The Areo Bars are driving me nut, I cant get right in the bars and the left keeps moving around-even after tightning them. I may need some tape or something to fix that, not sure yet. But they hurt my forearms,i might look for some different cups.