Old 01-17-10, 02:30 PM
jetta-the-hut

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
well you guys were right a day off is a good thing, I took Yesterday off from my grueling schedule and my diet, we went out and had Flounder and Shrimp for dinner, and went to bed early 10:30. which is like a record for me.

I've lost 7 lbs so far-not too bad for my first week, my calfs were killing me by Thrusday but I went to Plainsmans website and have been doing alot of reading and I guess I was so worried about heel strike I was toe striking instead. I'm still working on my form.

I also understand now too why all workout plans on line call for a 30 min run, they have you walk in the middle for a warming session.

I ran a 9 minute mile Friday night-just under 9- but the winner of last years races all had the 5k done in 21-25 minutes so there is my goal.

a 7 minute mile? is that obtainable?

29 minutes for the 10 mile part- I think I can do that but yet another goal that I have set for my self.

I'm going to start another thread later since I'm at work I have question about the race results that doesn't make alot of sense to me but it may to ya'll