View Single Post
Old 02-04-10, 07:32 PM
froze
Banned.

Bikes: 84 Trek 660 Suntour Superbe; 87 Giant Rincon Shimano XT; 07 Mercian Vincitore Campy Veloce

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by MTBMaven
froze,

The OP was about people's favorite gas station or liquor store food not about the benefits of "healthy" or "unhealthy" food. This is a great topic and one others are interested in as apparent by the 12 response the thread in one day. If you want to discuss this topic further please feel free to do so in the new thread. As the original poster for this thread I would like to try and keep this thread more related to the individual foods people buy and maybe why they choose them.

There is not need to insult me. If you feel you were insulted I apologize. If you want to participate great, if you do not that is your choice.
I still think that the conversation was on track. If your going to buy food at a gas station or whatever, you need to know what food in those places are the most nutritious for the limited selection provided for a bicycler. Since your topic doesn't care then about the nutrition aspects then why ask the question at all? Since anything and everything is equally edible to whatever suits your palette that can be found wherever you're at.

Having said that and not knowing your rules about your post I will apologize as well for getting testy with you. Next time, post your rules so we will all know what and what not to say.