Old 02-17-10, 09:42 AM
DRietz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I don't know if anyone's seen this, but I found this: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/1603928028.html

55cm Centurion IronMan Dave Scott Master (Shimano 600) - $325 (berkeley)

Date: 2010-02-16, 2:06PM PST
Reply to: sale-je3rz-1603928028@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Top of the line Centurion back in '88, this was the IronMan Dave Scott Masters edition that came fully loaded with a full shimano 600 group.

Here are the specs as follows:
Shimano 600 lever
Shimano 600 brake calipers
Shimano 600 rear derailleur
Shimano 600 front derailleur
Shimano 600 hubs
Shimano 600 12-21 7 speed cassette
Shimano 600 bottom bracket
Shimano 600 crankset 172.5mm 53/39

Extras/goodies :
brand new Cinelli yellow cork tape
brand new black/yellow Seca RS rear tire/tube (color matched to front michelin tire)
Selle Italia Flite genuine gel seat with Titanium rails
New break cables/housings

Bike is in pretty sweet condition and rides really well. Frame has a couple tiny dings and scratches, but it's a 22 year old bike so that's expected. Very minor surface rust visible on some screws. Bike is ready to ride home and enjoy. I'll even throw in a set of aero bars with yellow bar tape as well if you want.
One word to notice : wheels could use a slight truing but nothing bad, and the rear hub could use some grease, but again this is all simple do it yourself stuff, or take it to a shop and have them do it. Either way, super nice and rideable bike.

Willing to meet-up anywhere in the East Bay area.

---------------------------------------------------------------
I already showed Robbie, and he can't take it. I'm mainly just looking at it for the group. Someone take it before I do something bad...