Old 02-23-10, 10:17 AM
AraJudge

Bikes: 1st 2009 Kona Blast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RidingMatthew
To OP I disagree with Dannihilator: I have had a liner in my front tire for years. I had 2-3 flats in a row many years ago. I bought the liner years ago. I have looked at my tire and pulled thorns and even a thumb tack out of my tire and have kept riding with NO flats.
I know it seems weird that I don't have it in the rear, but I put the one in the front and must have moved but never found a need for a second one.
I really wanted to get out and ride because me and a friend had the same day off! (miracle because we are co-workers) so i went with what wouldn't take as much time and i figured if it ends up bad ill know from my own experience but i put it in carefully and haven't had a problem yet, BUT, i definitely carry a spare tire now just in case something weird happens.

Originally Posted by electrik
For her pleasure, tell her where you're going and when you'll be back... that way emergency services will have a starting point in case you really get stuck.
I don't have a her that cares about were I'm going and were i have been, so that doesn't really hold weight... although we make it a point to tell someone were we are going just in case the unthinkable happens